Stupid New Year's Eve!

Time Machine

 

MI YOUNG’S POV~
‘It's not you, it’s me. Please stop crying, it’s getting dark. Maybe you should walk home’ Wooyoung said to you. You stood there in the rain wearing a formal dress, crying like a child who didn’t get the toy or lolly they wanted. You slapped him across the face. His hand flew to his facing, rubbing the already red check. He opened his month to say something but before he could, you took both handfuls of your full length dress and started to run in the rain. (Imagine Yoona’s running scene in ‘Time Machine’) You brush pass him. How could he do this to you? It has only been 3 months!


You’ve been running for what seems like hours. The streets of Seoul were still packed. The night lights and all the New Year’s Eve decorations were hung up all around town. As you were right at the centre of the city, you could hardly move. People were cheering and watching SNSD perform a new year’s special on stage. You tried to pass through people, pushing and shoving everyone. You finally stopped in frustration. This was not your night. It was New Year’s Eve, your boyfriend just broke up with you and you can’t stop crying. Mascara was running down your face. You attempted to wipe it away, as you were, someone bumped into your back resulting to you poking yourself in the eye. ‘I ain't even mad’ you said to yourself not surprised that God was punishing you. You turn and trip on your own feet. He caught you just in time pressing your body tight against his. You look up breathless to see the most beautiful man you’ve ever seen. He’s jaw line was perfect. His body, his height, his hair, everything! You couldn’t see his eyes because he was wearing sunglasses? Why?! It’s 10:30pm and he’s wearing sunglasses? Looks like a rich cocky guy already.  The secure arms that wrapped around your torso loosened as he cleared his throat. He rubbed his fur coat clean like he just touched something dirty and walked off. ‘JERK’ and here you are thinking that he could be your prince charming who could save you from all your misery. You faceplam yourself and walked off swearing under your breath.

 You stop to see that the rain had stop but you were soaking wet. ‘GREAT! IT’S NEW YEAR’S EVE. I’M SOAKING WET AND I WON’T GET A MIDNIGHT KISS. AGAIN! THANK-YOU WORLD’ you yelled smiling sarcastically as everyone. People gave you weird looks, yet you smiled at them, mouth wide open. You sighed and walked down the street towards your house. You lived in the city so the streets were still packed when you almost made it home.

Your feet decided to give in, your feet weren’t going to make it if your heels were still on. You groaned. Can my night get any worse?! You bent down to try and unbuckle your heel strap but you were losing balance so your arm automatically grabbed for something to hold on. You felt safe when you were holding onto something. You took your heels off and wiggled your toes on the icy, cold ground. ‘Ow ow ow ow!’ you started hopping to avoid the coldness of the cement. You were almost home anyways, a little coldness wouldn’t hurt. But you didn’t have a jacket and it’s been raining. You started to sniffle and shake. Then you realised that there was nothing to hold on to for support when you were unbuckling your heels, you turned to see that rich, cocky guy who was wearing sunglasses. Shocked as you were you quickly turned and tried to dash, someone grabbed your wrist and when you turned, you were yet again confronted by mystery jerk guy with the sunglasses.
 
‘No one can use me as a support to unbuckle her heel and except me to forgive them’ He said as took a handkerchief from his rich fur coat and wiped his shoulder you were holding for support clean. Your mouth was wide open in disgust.
‘What’s your name?’ He asked as he put his hands in his pockets staring down as you; put his face inches from yours. You gulped...
‘Hwang-g-g Mi-mi  Young-g-g’ you stuttered. He smiled at you. Whoa, what a beautiful smile.
‘Nice name’ Then you began to see two of everything. Your vision became blurry and your hearing became faint. He called your name worried and then you collapsed. You felt his arms catch you before the impact of the group hit you. Then everything went black.

******************************************************************************
JU HYUNG POV~
She was pretty but he was in no mood to flirt.
‘Hwang Mi Young’ she said. Whoa, cute name.
‘Nice name’ is that how you reply Yong Jun Hyung? He thought to himself. He saw that she was cold, but he wasn’t going to give her his jacket or he would be cold. But she looked so helpless like a lost puppy. He was going to shrug off his jacket when she started to sway. Her eyes rolled back and she collapsed. As a man his first instincts was to catch her. Twice today, he thought. He slowly knelt down to the ground to support this random girl. How can a girl be so helpless?  He shook her a few times. 
‘Yah, you’re joking with me right?’ Jun Hyung asked worried. No reply. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP, THIS GIRL IS DEAD! DO I LEAVE HER OR TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL?! OH NO OH NO. Jun Hyung started panicking. He heard her say something
‘take me home, don’t take me to the hospital. Please’ she whispered. So faint he thought he was hearing things. How am I supposed to know where she lived?! He thought .She started to put her arms around his neck and he picked her up bridal style and ran to his car. My mum’s friend is a doctor; I’ll take her back to mine.  He said to himself.

‘Oppa, please’ She whispered as they reached his car.  OPPA!? IS THIS GIRL CRAZY?! He put her gently down in the passenger seat of his Ferrari. Cameras started to flash. Crap! I’ve been found out! He cursed. He quickly ducked in his car and speeded home.
‘Oppa, hold my hand, please’ Mi young pleaded, her eyes closed in pain. THIS WOMAN IS CRAZY but he felt bad for her so he let out his hand and held her hand. They were so cold. He speeded even more. She then reached over and wrapped her arms around his neck.
‘Don’t leave me oppa’ she whispered and a tear escaped her eye.
Jun Hyung gulped and looked at her kissable pink lips.