Enough said!

Time Machine

 

'She’s so pretty!' Yoseob commented as he moved Mi Young's hair out of her face. 

'She smells nice' Kikwang added. Junhyung put one leg over Mi Young's hip.

'Junhyung-ah! You've hit the jackpot!' hyunseng encouraged.

Dongwoon came in picking up the clothes that were scattered around the room.

'Hey! She has ‘beast’ underwear!' Dongwoon laughed as he waved them around.
‘She’s our fan!’ Doojoon giggled. Mi young's cheeks started to flush red. She wiggled to loosen the grip, but Junhyung wasn't going to let go so easily. The members looked at each other and nodded. With cheeky smiles on their faces they jumped the two on the bed.

'WHAT THE HELL?!' Junhyung screamed, laughing so hard a tear escaped from his eye. He protectively held Mi young between his arms. She opened her eyes in shock. She was still ! She closed her eyes in embarrassment and hoped the boys would stop tickling them. She laughed and giggled kicking her legs under the blanket but careful not to kick the blanket off.

'STOP STOP STOP' she let out breathlessly. These boys acted like girls at a sleepover! The laughter died down and everything was still. The boys sat at the back of the bed in one line resting against the bed frame. They were looking at the two embracing under the blanket. Mi Young slowly peaked and saw that they boys were looking at them. She felt embarrassed so she slightly pushed Junhyung away and sat up covering her parts with the blanket; she was blushing and looking down at the patterned blanket, not wanting to make eye contact. Junhyung sat up also and starched his neck while he bit his bottom lip thinking of ways to explain. Kikwang kindly went to the bathroom and got Mi Young a robe, which she then skilfully put on without anyone seeing anything. She thanked Kikwang and he sat down with the boys waiting for an explanation.

Yo-seob broke the ice.

'You’ve never brought a girl home before'

'Let alone sleep with her, !' Dongwoon stated.

'Is she a fan?!, Hyunseng smiled at Mi Young as he was about to get her underwear, but she grabbed it first and hid it under the blanket. She blushed even more.

'So...? Spill, you clean freak!' Kikwang urged.

'Ummm, she fainted and I brought her home' Junhyung mumbled out and looked away.

Yo-seob leaned forward to examine Junhyung's face.

'But you're not someone who does that...come to think of it, weren't you suppose to pick Tiffa-' he was cut off by Junhyung covering his mouth. Mi Young looked at Junhyung confused. Kikwang came closer to her and her face, looking at it carefully. Mi Young's bias was Kikwang, she stop breathing when he touched her. She was amazed that he was this close to her. Their faces were inches away. She just wanted to grab him but Junhyung interrupted.

'I'm going to take Mi Young home....' Junhyung yelled as he got up and grabbed his jeans and quickly put them on. Mi Young scold but Junhyung's body was amazing, Mi young had to admit.
Then she spoke for the first time in front of the boys

'I'm sorry, I'll make sure I'll introduce myself properly next time we meet!' she quickly got up and bowed 90 degrees.

'Naaaaaw, she's so cute!' Dongwoon clucked as he ruffled her hair, he handed her bra and ‘beast’ underwear. She grabbed them quickly and hid them away. Junhyung grabbed her formal dress and held her hand. He dragged her out as she to bow towards the boys. They all smiled and Kikwang winked at her. Her heart was beating 1000 miles per hour. She smiled in embarrassment. Junhyung caught her attention when he pulled her into his side, making no room between them. He protectively put his arm across her back resting it on her hip. She had gotten cold wearing a robe and slippers. Her hair was messy and her makeup ran down her face. Junhyung's bed hair was amazingly y and his half body made Mi Young shiver in pleasure. The heat coming off Mi Young made Junhyung feel something he's never felt before. He squeezed her closer to him in attempt to making them both warmer. They walked down the stairs of the beast dorm.... 





She was so curious, she had so many questions she wanted to ask but being with Junhyung made her forget about everything. She just wanted to be with him, she just wanted to use every second she had with him like it was her last. She dug her head into his shoulder and walked towards his car. She heard him laugh. She smiled and slipped out of his grip to open the passenger side door of the black Ferrari. He smiled at her and went into the driver side.

The drive was silent until they got to the city.

'So, where to from here?' Junhyung asked giving her his iest gaze. She wasn’t going to fall for it.

'I can walk from here' she smiled, Junhyung's heart skipped a beat.

'errm, really? In a robe and slippers?' Mi young laughed off her embarrassment and showed him the direction. The streets were quite now, not a soul in sight. The New Year’s parties were done and people were drunk on the streets. The ride was too short; they both wanted it to be longer. He parked into front of her poor, rundown house. The door was broken and there was only one light on the street. The house was disgusting. She had to admit that herself. She laughed and covered his eyes with her hands,

'You won't like me anymore if you saw where I lived.' Mi young whispered. He slowly pulled her hands down and put them on his chest.

'Don’t worry Mi young, I wi-' she put a finger to his month to hush him.

'Will I get to see you again?' she breathed. He leaned closer towards her. She closed her eyes ready for the kiss.

'I'll be here to pick you up at 10 o'clock tomorrow. Don't stand me up ert' he winked as she scold and opened the door of the car.

' child!' she yelled as she slammed the door.

'Mi young... Wait' she turned around as he opened the car door. She poked her head in and he placed a kiss on her lips...

‘I’ll see you tomorrow, ert.' he laughed as he drove off.
‘ CHILD’ she screamed towards the speeding car. She covered and smiled to herself, jumping in joy trying to process everything that had happened. She was thinking how she was going to start telling her best friend, her smiled faded and her face turned pale when she saw two big men standing in suits waiting at her house....