Mr Perfect

Time Machine

 

'hi!' Kikwang laughed as he entered his beautiful lamborghini.

'here, let me take that!' he said as he reached for Mi young's formal dress. She handed it him cautiously and he put it nicely at the back leather seat.

'how are you feeling? Those boys won't bother you anymore, they are my little dongsengs.' Mi young looked confused. Kikwang sighed and explained everything

'They are part of my father's gang. My father is the leader of the mafia gang called 'KAOS' I was one of them so is Tiffany and Junhyung, but I got out. Don't worry! I'm as powerful as my father so what I say is as strong as my father's word! I've taken care of your debt now! This isn't the best way to start a first date but I just wanted to get it out of the way' he let out a sigh of relief as he finished. He turned towards Mi young, biting his lower lip hoping she was okay with everything.

'I'll keep you safe, i promise'

Mi young didn't process anything.

'What do you mean mafia? Taken care of my debt? Tiffany, Junhyung and you? In a gang? Your father is the leader? What?' Mi young's thoughts were running miles per/hour.

'Don’t worry Mi young, you will understand everything in time. You just need to give it time.' Kikwang smiled his sweetest smile. Mi young just nodded slowly and looked away.

'Where are we going?' Mi young's asked cheerfully, trying to break the awkwardness.

'Where would you like to go?' Kikwang smiled.

'Umm, maybe the snow?' Mi young giggled. Kikwang gulped as he took in her flawlessness

'You want to go on a skiing trip?' Kikwang's eyes lit up.

'Yeah! Why not?!' Mi young hasn't been to the snow for a long time, the last time she went was with Wooyoung. God forbid that name.

'Okay! Let’s go! Tonight? Let’s go tonight! I will invite my members! We're on break now anyways! Do you have anyone you want to invite?!'

Mi young laughed at his enthusiasm and nodded.

'I'll invite my best friend! She'll love to come!' Mi young instantly thought of Hyoyeon.

'Okay, I'll take you to eat now, and then I'll take you home. You can pack everything and I'll wait for you to finish. In the mean time, you call your best friend and I'll call all my members. After everything is set I'll take you and your best friend to our dorm and we'll get ready to go! I own 'snow paradise'! Have you heard of it? We'll have so much fun!' Kikwang talked and talked. He turned to Mi young.

'You own snow paradise?!' Mi young yelled and he jumped to the sound it.

'Why why?! Is that a problem?!' He ask alarmed.

Snow Paradise is one if the most riches places in the world. 5 star hotels, stars coming in and out. They best interior decoration, the best snow and the best service. She shook her head in amazement. Hyoyeon was right; Mi young really did hit the jackpot.

'No no! I'm just excited!' She WAS very excited.

 

When they reached the restaurant Kikwang froze in the car.

'We can't eat here. It's not safe' Kikwang breathed out. Scanning the area. Mi young tried to look in the same direction as him, but she couldn't see anything wrong. It was the first time she heard or seen him so serious.

'What’s wrong' Mi young whispered as she lightly touched his arm. He exhaled and closed his eyes, feeling the warmth that Mi young has on him.

'Let’s just go then oppa' Mi young assured him. He smiled apologetically. She nodded and gave him a tight understanding smile

'Call me oppa again. I like it' Kikwang told her as he smiled

'Oppa~~~~' Mi young whined with a smile

He liked this too much! He smiled to himself and his heart was beating weirdly. He never felt like this before...

'Oppa, I'm hungry' Mi young whined again

'waeyo, Mi young-ah~~~~~' Kikwang whined back

They both laughed and decided to get take out. When they reached Mi young's home, she covered Kikwang's eyes like she did with Junhyung. Gosh, that name hasn't gone through her brain all day!

'What are you doing?' Kikwang whispered

'Don’t look, you won't like me anymore if you saw where I lived.' he laughed and got out of his car; he then opened the door for Mi young and lead her out. She decided to give in, if he was serious about her, he wouldn't care. So she unlocked her broken door and pushed it open. Kikwang helped her formal dress in, not wanting it to get dirty. The house wasn't as bad as Kikwang thought it would be. It was cosy, like a family house. He liked the feeling of it. He put down her formal dress and sat down on the couch, he made himself comfortable.

'Here, drink this' Mi young made him a cup of tea.

'Thanks' Kikwang took the cup and smiled.

'I'll get ready then!' Mi young chirped. Kikwang nodded and pinched her cheeks, she was so cute! Kikwang thought to himself.

'Hyoyeon, come home now, we are going on a skiing trip with beast.' Mi young whispered through the phone.

'WHAT?! I can't make it! I'm not in Seoul at the moment! Remember?! I’m with my family at Jeju island! I told you last night!!!! MI YOUNG ! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!' Mi young face palmed herself as the thoughts started to come through.

'If I get , you know who to report to the police alright? I'll be home in a week. Love you Hyoyeon!' Mi young up to her unni, hoping that her unni would forgive her. She hung up her phone and walked out to Kikwang.

'Ready?!' Kikwang asked

'Ready! My friend isn't coming, but don't do anything funny! She knows who I'm with!' Mi young warned. Kikwang laughed and took a hold of her suitcase. He ruffled her hair and walked our first. Mi young scold and followed him out. She locked the door and entered his car.

'ALL my members are coming' he winked

'So if something happens, it'll be 6 times worst.' he laughed as he started the engine. Before he started to drive, he turned to Mi young. She looked at him confused,

'What?' she smiled. Kikwang hesitated but lent in. She knew what was coming; she closed her eyes and waited. His lips came so close she could feel his breath. She puckered her lips but his phone vibrated. He smiled at the text and looked to 'a still confused Mi young.'

'You’re going to get a surprise when we get there because none of my members are coming' Kikwang let out with a wink. Mi young wasn't paying attention; she wrapped her arms around his neck.

'Looks like you're going to get more of a surprise than I am' she smirked as she pulled him in for a kiss. All the thoughts about Junhyung left her brain, never going to return again... Or so she thought. Kikwang felt electric run up his blood. He finally realized that she might be the one and he would protect her in every way possible. She was everything he was looking for.