You Jealous?

Time Machine

 

'Mi young-shi' the man spoke.

'your father's debt, when will we get the money back?!' he grabbed Mi Young and pushed her against her broken door.

'when?!' he screamed at her. She closed her eyes and looked away, she whimpered as he  breathed down . He shoved her against the door again resulting to Mi young's back to burn in pain. The other man lifted his hand to slap her but someone stopped him.

'Don't. you. EVER. touch. her. again' Kikwang sternly emphasized every word through his teeth. Kikwang pulled his 'gun' ( which was really a toy gun :D ) out and pointed it at the two men. The man let go of Mi young and backed away with his hands up. She ran to hide behind Kikwang. He held her protectively. Kikwang pointed the gun to the man's head and pushed it deeper against the man's skull. He put his face closer to the man's face.

'Park Junsu?!' Kikwang yelled.

'Hyung.....' Junsu lowered his head. The other man bowed and apologized.

'Lee Wooyoung too?!' Kikwang shook his head in disbelief.

'we didn't know she was with you' Wooyoung admitted.

'yah yah yah! You little kids! Go home! It's pass your bed time! If you do it again, I'll tell your father! Go!' He yelled as pointed his gun in the opposite direction.

'Deh hyung, we are so sorry! We promise we won't do it again!' Junsu ran and bow at the same time.

'sorry hyung!' Wooyoung apologized. Kikwang laughed and span the gun around his finger like a pro, then put it into his pocket.

'handy having a gun right Mi Young?!' Kikwang smiled towards her.

Mi young was so confused. Kikwang had a gun?! He knows the people who her father owes money to?! They respect him as well?! What is this?! Mi young thought to herself. Tonight was information overload for Mi young.

'its a toy gun Mi young. I promise!'

She didn't realized that Kikwang had cupped her face and was looking at her with a worried expression.

'...Mi young, Mi young...' her hearing came back.

'are you okay?' Kikwang asked.

'it's okay, they aren't going to bother you anymore, it's okay, it's okay' he comforted her as he pulled her into a hug. His hands wrapped around her body protectively.

'Kikwang oppa...' she cried.

'My life is a mess!' she screamed.

'shhh shhh' he whispered as he her hair.

 

*******************************************************************************************************

 

 

ALLKPOP NEWS UPDATE

 

Junhyung spotted carrying a women into his car then bringing her home?!

'Beast's Junhyung was seen carrying a girl who had fainted on the streets of Seoul, late at night, on New Year's day. The two were spotted together, looking very affectionate, with mystery girl holding onto his shoulder while she was fixing her heels before she fainted. Wait for it, here's the catch! Junhyung was suppose to pick Girls's Generation's Tiffany up for their 3rd date, an inside source tells ALLKPOP. Instead, he stood her up and brought mystery girl home. The two were seen going to 'beast's dorm and mystery girl was carried in by Junhyung's arms. What do you think about Junhyung and his new love line?! Leave a comment below!

Girls's Generation's Tiffany denies dating rumors with Beast's Junhyung.

ALLKPOP interviews Tiffany with all the questions that the fans have been dying to ask. When asked if she was dating Junhyung she laughed and replied 'No no. Junhyung oppa and I are good friends, we just meet up whenever we have time. We've been best friends since our trainee days!' although she had said this, do you believe her? With all that skin ship and evidence, the two look more intimate than just 'best friends'. Let us know what you think below!

 

Mi young continued to read all the articles about Junhyung. She was getting very curious about Tiffany and Junhyng. What did Yoseob mean about picking up Tiffany? The mystery girl is me?! WOAH WOAH! I'm on ALLKPOP! She shouted in her head. Before she could continue, her best friend interrupted her.

'Mi young-ah! What are you doing?!' Hyoyeon laughed as she back hugged Mi young.

'yah! What are you doing?!' Mi young wiggled out. Mi young giggled and started fangirling  over beast. Hyoyeon had been best friends with Mi young since she moved to Korea. Mi young moved here with her parents but her mother died and her dad gambled and used all their money. That's where the debt came in. He ran away and left Mi young when she was 15 years old. Hyoyeon took Mi young into her family and they lived together until they both decided to move out. Hyoyeon was exactly the same as Mi young. Age, birthday, interest, likes, dislikes. They told each other everything, they were fated sisters.

'don't worry too much about Junhyung! He will be here in 30 minutes! I'm sure he loveeeeesssss you!' Hyoyeon laughed and playfully hit Mi Young's arm. Mi young laughed and quickly checked if she looked alright. She was ready to see Junhyung today! It was only 9:30 so she still had time for final touches.

~careless, careless. Shot anonymous, anonymous, heartless, mindless~ Mi young's phone was ringing. It quickly scrambled through her bag and found her phone. It was a private number...

'yoboseyo?' she asked through the receiver.

'I found your number' the voice said

'who's this?'

'Someone's waiting for you outside' she recognized junhyung's voice. Mi young giggled and empathized the 'deeeehhh~~~' she hung up and screamed 'bye' to Hyoyeon.

'have fun!' Mi young heard Hyoyeon yelled back. As she smile and walked out she was confronted with Tiffany sitting in the passenger seat of the car. She smiled at Mi young and handed her white formal dress from last night, which she forgot to take in.

'Here. Junhyung oppa said you forgot it yesterday' Mi young took her dress still confused.

'oh, thank you' she politely bow to Tiffany.

'well we'll be off then' Tiffany smiled as she got into Junhyung's car.

'bye~' Tiffany waved and eye smiled Mi young. Then off the car went, not even a hello from Junhyung. Mi young was the most confused girl in the world right now. Was all that happened last night a dream?! But before she could think about anything else, another car pulled up. The tinted window came rolling down and someone greeted her with the most beautiful smile.

'Jump in Mi young! I'll be your boyfriend for today!' Kikwang smiled as he came out and opened the door for Mi young. Just like a gentlemen. She was confused but got into the car anyways. She wasn't thinking straight but Kikwang saved her last night, she had to

pay him back. Junhyung saw everything from the review mirror. Was it jealously that was creeping up on Junhyung?