Bloody Guy??!

Bloody Noses and Blue Roses [HIATUS]

 

Still no MinHwan. How could he not come to school just because he had a fight with his bestfriend? That guy seriously has issues! I was at school, and even prepared myself to face him if he decided to come! But he was avoiding me! I knew he was a coward, but not so cowardly as to not even want to see my face. What was his problem? I really didn't get him.

 

But then it dawned on me. MinHwan has been acting weird since he hooked up with Suzy. Could she possibly have anything to do with our friendship falling apart? But then again, there were the weird incidents that had been haunting me lately. Like HongGi and JongHoon sunbae. Was me being secretive that made the situation worse?

 

But it was – no, maybe it was – arggghhhh!!! I held my head in between my hands and groaned. I hate being troubled with stuff like this. I never thought I could have friendship problems with a guy friend. I thought guys were cool with everything while girls were the ones who always find something wrong and fight about it. That was the main reason why I barely have any girl friends. I only had Minani …

 

“Is something wrong, HyoJin-ssi?”

 

I jolted upright and came face to face with Park seonsaengnim, our math teacher. I pulled my hair down to make it seem less than a mess it was and shook my head furiously. “Eopseoyo.”

 

Park seonsaengnim cleared his throat and then returned to the front of the class. Then he started explaining the things that made me daydream in the first place. Math was so boring. Especially with Park seonsaengnim. He at teaching.

 

The bell rang!!! And everyone left the class in a blink of an eye. I was one of them too. I had to hurry to get to the clubhouse and do my punishment. I didn't want to waste anymore precious time of which I could be practicing my guitar instead of doing this stupid punishment. But I still haven't decided on what to do during the music fest. If only MinHwan was here, then he could've suggested something interesting and we could do it together! Like a duet!

 

But MinHwan wasn't here. Maybe he was out there somewhere on a date with SUZY!!! Suddenly anger filled every part of my body and I felt so frustrated that I had to let it out somehow. I looked everywhere, there was no one around so maybe I could cry. I sighed and prepared myself to cry. But the tears didn't come out. I groaned and stomped my foot on the stoned path. That was when I saw a rock near my foot. I bent down to grab it and then I played it around with my fingers. It just barely fitted into my fist when I curled my fingers around it.

 

I didn't know why I did what I did next. Okay, maybe I knew it was because I was depressed and sad and frustrated. And I just wanted to let it all out. I just wanted to let it out … but little did I know that it would actually lead me to meet another strange person.

 

So what I did was throw the rock with all my might as I screamed out loud to release the pressure that was building inside me. It felt good. I was already smiling after I was done screaming like crazy. I extended my arms upwards and then twirled once. Wow, it felt great! I felt like a ballerina! I've never tried dancing before, so this was how it felt like to dance! I felt light and almost flying when all of a sudden, someone tapped my shoulder.

 

I turned to face the person and I couldn't stop myself from gasping loudly. The person was a guy. Taller than me, so I had to slightly tilt my head up to have a proper look of his face. His face which was cute and angry at the same time. Oh no, what did I do?

 

“Did you throw this?” he asked, holding up the rock that I threw.

 

I stared from the rock to him. Then I gulped nervously and lied, “Aniyo.” I was just about to turn and leave but his free hand was already on my right shoulder, ceasing my movement because the pain from bumping into the bloody guy was still there. If it weren't for the pain, I would've escaped his clutches and kinda not get to know him. Kinda.

 

“I know you're lying,” he said and slowly pulled me so that I was now facing him again. The expression on his face was angrier than prior. I shouldn't have lied.

 

“Mianhamnida,” I said as politely as I could and I bowed too, just to show how sorry I was. I didn't dare to look at him after that, afraid that he would explode the way HongGi did when I threw the paper at his face. But this was different, I threw a rock at him. But I didn't mean it like I did with HongGi! It was an accident! Coincidental! …

 

He was too quiet. So I gazed at him and saw that he was watching me. His face was calm now, his lips still held dissatisfaction though; crooked to one side. He nodded and then smiled, adding, “Gwaenchanhayo, I forgive you.”

 

I wished those words were from MinHwan instead of some random stranger who was probably injured by what I've done. Just because I wanted to let it all out. Let all of my frustration and anger out … I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't pretend everything was okay and dance or scream like crazy. I certainly wasn't crazy. I knew that.

 

“Yaa, I told you that I forgive you!” the stranger suddenly held both my shoulders tightly, his eyes round. “Why are you crying??”

 

Crying? Who was crying? I touched my cheek and felt the wet tears. I looked at my fingers and saw the tears themselves. How could I not know that I was crying? How stupid of me. Why was I acting like this? When I wanted to cry, I couldn't, and now when all I wanted to do was smile to this stranger who forgave me so easily, I was crying. I felt so stupid crying in front of someone I didn't know. Eotteokhae (what do I do)?

 

Then the guy took out a handkerchief and wiped away my tears. “I'm supposed to be the one crying, you know,” he sighed, still wiping my cheeks. “Your rock hit me on the head and it hurts!” he chuckled, handing me the handkerchief while rubbing the back of his head with his other hand.

 

“Mianhaeyo,” I whispered, wiping the fresh tears that escaped my eyes. “Mianhaeyo … I didn't mean it … it was an accident.”

 

“Arayo (I know),” he nodded and patted me on the head. He grinned and then glanced at his watch. “I gotta go now, so you better stop crying or people would think that I bullied you!”

 

I chuckled and nodded once. Then he turned his back on me and ran towards the school building. That was when I remembered that I still had his handkerchief. I wanted to call out to him, but he was already out of sight and I didn't even know his name! Sighing, I looked at the blue handkerchief in my hand. I ran my thumb on the material. It seemed so familiar … wait! This was my handkerchief!

 

I quickly ran to the school building and tried looking around for the cute guy, but he was no where to be seen now. I couldn't catch up with him, he left so hurriedly. Why did he have my blue handkerchief?? What was he doing with it?? Could it possibly be that … he was the bloody guy??!

 

 

*****

 

 

“Yaa, why are you late!” HongGi shouted at me but my mind was too preoccupied that I ignored him and started rearranging the instruments like I was supposed to. “Yaa, are you listening to me?! I'm talking blablabla”

 

I couldn't really hear what he was ranting about. I couldn't stop thinking about the cute guy! Was he really the bloody guy? If he wasn't, how come my handkerchief was with him? I still remember clearly that I gave my blue handkerchief to the bloody guy! The second time I encountered him, he used it to wipe the blood away, too! And I only have one blue handkerchief! Now that I really thought about him, he was really cute, and he did have reddish brown hair and there was something about his eyes …

 

The door slammed shut and I was brought back to reality. I stared at the door and realized that HongGi had left the room. Maybe he got tired of talking to the air.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello readers! sorry i haven't been updating lately. it's just that i'm feeling a bit discouraged with how the story's going and your responses to it too. TT,TT yeah. and busy with my theater activities too. as if you guys care right? LOL

i made a poster for the story, you guys wanna see it? ^^

anyway, comment, subscribe. thanks~

if interested, check out Our Pedo-Noona and don't forget to vote~ XD