Unbelievably Unbelievable

Bloody Noses and Blue Roses [HIATUS]

I followed him inside and closed the door behind me. Then I remembered that MinHwan was still outside, he should be in here too for vocals practice. But when I turned around to open the door, I noticed that there was not a single person in the clubhouse but me. And yeah, the crazy guy too. But where was everyone else?

 

Yaa!” I heard HongGi shout and whirled around to see him on the stage. “Hurry or I'll double your punishment!”

 

My mouth fell open in disbelief. How the hell that guy turned out to be leader of instruments, I really had no idea. Was there any voting that I missed? Isanghae (weird).

 

Close your mouth and hurry!” he added when I just stood there ignoring his orders. I ignored him again anyway, opening the door to let MinHwan in. But he wasn't there. MinHwan was gone? “YAA!”

 

I jumped in shock and at the same time let go of the door. And it was very unfortunate that the door was actually the type which closes automatically if you let it go. My other hand was in the door frame and the door closed on it. Yes, the door closed on my hand but it was fortunate that it wasn't my guitar playing hand. But I got unfortunate again because when in pain, you never really think about what you do next. So I just pulled my hand out without opening the door and practically grazed my hand there and it hurt. A lot.

 

My eyes teared up as I jumped up and down, shaking my hurt hand and blowing on it because it hurt so much. I stopped being stupid when I heard an evil laugh. I glared at him and screamed at him. “YAA!!!”

 

But he kept laughing like there was no tomorrow. That was really hateful. When his laughter ceased, he let out a long sigh and chuckled, “You looked ridiculous, redface. You should've seen yourself.”

 

I wiped the tears from my eyes and continued to glare at him. I felt so angry but I didn't want to waste all my strength on a crazy person like him. “Shikeuro …” (shut up)

 

He smirked evilly and gestured for me to follow him backstage. I rolled my eyes at him for the umpteenth time and dragged my feet up the stairs of the stage. When I got in front of the storage room, he was smiling so arrogantly that I wished I could rip his lips off his stupid face. But his smile told me about something to come. That was when my anger was replaced by dread. I could tell he was going to punish me in an evil way that no one could ever imagine.

 

My body stiffened when he suddenly handed me a piece of paper. Without taking it, I looked from the paper to him questioningly.

 

Mianhaeyo,” he looked apologetic. I couldn't believe he was apologizing. So he has a good heart after all. I flinched as he roughly grabbed my right hand and put the paper in it. “I didn't know you couldn't use your hands.” he shrugged and then entered the storage room.

 

Of course. How could a person like him possibly even have a heart? I really couldn't believe I was stuck with this kind of person. He was so full of himself. And how did he become the leader of instruments instead of CheonDung? CheonDung was a senior, HongGi wasn't. How the hell did that happen?

 

What,” he turned to face me, “now you want me to carry you in here too?”

 

He started walking towards me but I already entered the small room. I examined the piece of paper as I walked in, it was the arrangement plan of the storage room. Except it wasn't in the way I knew it to be. “You want me to ...” I left my sentence in the air, unable to believe that he was really going to make me do this.

 

Ne, I want you to,” he nodded without looking at me, only interested in the instruments surrounding him.

 

I scoffed and crinkled the paper into a ball, and then I threw it at his stupid pretty face. He flinched when the paper hit him on the nose and I had to hide my smile before firmly stating, “I'm not doing this.”

 

HongGi closed his eyes like he was thinking for a moment. When he opened them, his lips were quivering. He turned slowly towards me and through clenched teeth he said, “You threw that at me.”

 

Ne.” I retorted, feeling slightly scared at his glowering look. But I tried not to let the fear show. “So what?”

 

I didn't know what happened next. Everything happened so fast that only a moment later I realized that I was being pinned against the door. HongGi was holding me by the shoulders, leaning down a bit and his face was just a few inches away from mine. His eyes were so angry that I avoided them the best I could but he was in my face so I didn't really have anywhere else to look.

 

Yaa, what are you doing?” I asked timidly, trying to squirm free. But my right shoulder still hurt from the first day of school so I had to stop struggling. I tried to pull away when he didn't answer but his hold on my shoulders tightened and I gasped. “Let me go.”

 

Now you're scared, huh?” he breathed on my face. “Now you're not so tough, are you?”

 

Let go,” I turned my face away from his, feeling uncomfortable. The pain in my shoulder just wouldn't go away like it usually did so I couldn't smash his face and get the hell out of there.

 

Why should I.” he said, it wasn't a question, I guess I couldn't answer that.I stayed still for a long time in hope that his grip would loosen. But the longer I waited, the closer his face got to mine. And he was gaze was on my lips.

 

Wha-what are you doing??” I tried to back away but my head was already against the door. As I was laying myself flat on the door, I could feel his body suddenly pressing against mine. My eyes widened and I looked straight into his eyes. His expression didn't show any change even the slightest bit. “Yaa, what do you think you're doing?!! Do you know where we are?? We're still at school! And in the music club too! Where there are always members coming in and out all the time! And you know that MinHwan is just outside, right? He's gonna come in any second now, and he's really gonna kick your !!”

 

He chuckled and I held his gaze. “You know, you talk too much.”

 

Ah, andwae (don't)…” His face was getting closer and closer, I felt so helpless. And I thought I was so tough before, I couldn't believe a crazy guy could just do this to me. He was being a ert and I couldn't do anything about it.

 

Then I felt his breath on my face. He was really close now, he was probably crushing me against the door. I didn't want to shut my eyes, that would mean I was giving up to him. No, I wasn't giving up. I wasn't that weak. But his lips were inching forward, closer and closer by the second. Any second now, it would touch mine. I never had my first kiss before and I wasn't simply going to let him steal it either! I was Kim HyoJin, I could do things other girls couldn't. Like not swim. And not be in love. Anyhow, I was Kim HyoJin.

 

Huuuu, ahuuuu, huuuhuuuu!!!!!” I blew on his face furiously, and it worked! He got off me, backed away and stared at me like I was gross.

 

Why did you breathe with your mouth on my face!” he yelled, standing there, far enough for me to open the door and run away from the clubhouse.

 

I laughed like I'd gone crazy as I dashed down the stone path, getting further and further from the large hall. I did it! I was still tough! Strong! Strong enough to blow on his stupid face and get away with it! Haha! I wasn't weak! I didn't give in!

 

I was so happy that I ran so fast down the path and didn't see someone coming right up at me. I crashed into the person and fell flat on my back. But that didn't stop me from laughing. I felt so accomplished! I couldn't really stop myself from laughing! I felt so proud of myself!

 

HyoJin-ssi?” said the person on top of me.

 

Eh?” Wait, I just realized the person I ran into fell on top of me. That made my happiness and laughter fade away instantly because it wasn't just any random person heading to the music club. It just had to be him … Why did it have to be him? He must think I was nuts. “Sunbae!”