End~~

Don't take easy

 

No one POV.

                “Ryo-kun, I’m here because my cousin told me that she has information about my parent.” Say Yumi.

                “Could you give one more chance for me to protect you?” ask Ryosuke.

                “I’m sorry. I don’t have time to do it anymore.” Say Yumi. Both of them turn to silent and don’t know what to say anymore until the end of concert.

                “I have to leave now. It’s nice to meet you again, Ryo-kun.” Say Yumi before leave Ryosuke.

                “Hey, Yama-chan, where have you been? You suddenly missing in the middle of the concert.” Say Daiki when meet him.

                “I just have something to do just now.” Say Ryosuke.

******************************

                Yumi go to the backstage to meet Soo-young at the dressing. She acts like she never been to backstage before and ask the staff about her cousin. Soo-young notice her and say, “Ah, you’re here, Yoo-rin.”

                 “What a great concert, nuna. Omedettou.” Say Yumi.

                “Eh, her face looks like Min-hua. Who is she?” ask Yuri.

                “No, she is Yoo-rin, my cousin who already live at Japan since kids but only get chance to go to our concert as she busy with her work at the café. She doesn’t have any clues on who is Min-hua.” say Soo-young.

                “Nuna, I can’t stay here too long or people will notice me.” say Yumi.

                “You’re right.” Say Soo-young. She tells everything to Yumi and Yumi’s face gradually changes.

*********************************

                Ryosuke gets feeling that he want to wait for awhile. Daiki already left as he has other work to do. After several minutes, he notices Yumi leave the venue while crying. He calls her, “Yumi.”

                Yumi realize him and runs to him before hug. It seems she can’t stop crying. Ryosuke ask her, “What happen?” but she can’t say anything.

                She could talk after she feels calm down. She says, “I just get the information about my parent but… it not like what I want to know.”

                “What do you mean?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Both of them try to protect me from being kill by bad guys but it cost their lives.” Say Yumi.

                “I’m sorry to hear it.” say Ryosuke.

********************************

                Ryosuke will always check on her because he really worries if something happen to her. He go to her house and notice she want to go out on that day. He ask, “Where you want to go?”

                “I’m going to visit my parent’s grave. I just get the place from someone.” Say Yumi.

                “Can I follow you?” ask Ryosuke again.

                “I would be happy with it.” say Yumi.

                Both of them visit the grave and Yumi put the flower on their stone. She says, “Mama, papa, arigatou for saving my life. I don’t know what will happen to my life right now.”

                “Ryo-kun, arigatou for accompany me.” say Yumi when both of them leaving the graveyard.

                “You’re welcome. I just don’t want to see you cry again.” Say Ryosuke.

                “I’m happy to hear it.” say Yumi.

                “It seems I also already promise to your parent to protect you from everything.” Say Ryosuke as he hugs Yumi. Yumi just let it because she feels really happy with Ryosuke. Since that day, Yumi and Ryosuke become lover and happily ever after. Yumi never think her life would turn to happy ending with Ryosuke as she always thinks not to take easy on anything she do in her life.