First meeting

Don't take easy

 

Yumi POV.

                “Namikawa Mayumi… I mean, Park Yoo-Rin or Yumi Lenoir. Here’s your new task.” Say my boss.

                I have two name; Namikawa Mayumi and Park Yoo-Rin because my mother from Japan and my father from Korea. They hide their marriage and when I was born, I get two names. Yumi Lenoir is the name who boss gives to me to learn many things. At public eyes, they see me just a normal second year high school girl but actually I’m one of the investigators in an organization.

                I read my task and say, “Why I have to go to Japan and continue use my identity Kim Min-Hua who is an idol? You know I hate to use that identity.”

                “It’s for you to get into the school and a class with our client. Our client’s school is a special school that no one can get in easily.” He says to me.

                “If that you want me to do, I will do it and I will stay with who at there?” I ask him.

                “You will have someone as your manager at there and you will cooperate with Eriko’s team at there. You will go Japan with your ‘sisters’ since they have concerts at there.” He says to me with his weird smile.

                “It’s better if you don’t show your weird smile to me. You know I hate it.” I say to him as I look to other place.

                “This is your things that need to be use at there. You have to remember that you go to Japan because you had received threat from someone at here and that make you have to move to Japan to get protection. I want you to tell production about this. Just tell that you want to change environment.” Say my boss.

                “I know what I should do.” I say to him and go out from the room.

                I can’t deny what he says to me because he had been taking care of me since kids. He takes care of me like his own daughter and he give me many opportunities to learn many things. I just think this is the only way to pay back what he had done to me. My parents already left me after they face many problems with their marriage.

                I go to my room and start packing my things into my luggage. I have to go to Korea to cover everything before begin my work which is to find who’s give treat to my clients. After everything done, I take a cab and take my flight to Korea.

                I really hate to take flight because I can’t move freely. I’m not the person who to stay still for a long time. I decide just hear music and read information that I should know before reach Korea. At there, I will stay for a while with someone that I call my ‘sisters’. We just close and I always with them when I’m working at there for doing my task.

                I look at my necklace and can see picture of a woman and a man. I never know who they are but boss say it’s my parents’ picture before they leave me.

*************************************************

Ryosuke POV.

                We face same problems again. This is the first time JUMP receives threat from someone that want to hurt us. I really worry about it but I just act cool about it. After the discussion, Yuri and I go to studio for our NYC shooting.

                “I had heard about it. You will be okay?” ask Yuma.

                “Don’t worry about us. You should worry about yourself too. We still don’t know who their targets are. It just says one of Johnny’s artists and JUMP.” Say Yuri.

                I just hear it and don’t give any respond to it. We do our work like usual and after that we go to a restaurant to relax ourselves. We order what we want and talk about many things.

*******************************************

Yumi POV.

                I reach at Seoul Airport and take cab to a place that I used to go, my cousin’s house. When I reach at there, my cousin already waits for me. She hugs me when I get down from the cab and say, “I really miss you, Yoo-Rin.”

                “Me too. I thought you have worked today, Soo-Young nuna.” I say to her.

                “Just call me like usual. I already know you will follow us to Japan. You have to meet them again. They will really happy to meet you again.” Say Soo-Young.

                “I will meet them after I get rest. I really tired right now.” I say to her.

                “Eh, I thought the word ‘tired’ doesn’t exist in your life. You’re not like anyone at here.” Say Soo-Young. She know who the real identity of me because our family relation.

                “I have to act like before and I going to use back my name as Kim Min-Hua. I just hope you don’t call me, Yoo-Rin but Min-Hua.” I say it her because she always call me Yoo-Rin and not Min-Hua.

                We get in and I take rest at the room that she prepares for me. I stay at one of SNSD or Girl’s Generation or Shoujo Jidai. The management allows me to stay for awhile before I go to Japan with them. At night, they cook dinner and I help them to serve it.

                “I’m lucky today because Seo-Hyun also at here. I thought you with hyung again today.” I say to her.

                “He already goes to Japan for CNBlue tour with his band mate. I take chance to go here since you also at here.” Say Seo-Hyun.

                “I heard you will begin back you work at Japan. Why?” ask Hyo-Yeon.

                “I receive threat at there and my management wants me to Japan while the police try to solve the case. They want me to get protection at Japan because they already find place to me but I have to go there alone. They will not know about me because I go out using other name.” I say to them.

                “If you say like that, you have to follow us to go practice.” Say Hyo-Yeon.

                “Yes, I will follow you guys to there because if I stay here when you guys out, it will be really lonely.” I say to them. They treat me like their own sister and that’s make me happy.

*********************************

Ryosuke POV.

                I go to JE like usual to practice like usual. When break time, Daiki tell me, “Yama-chan, I already get ticket to Shoujo Jidai like what you want.”

                “Really?! That’s good.” I say to him since I like that group.

                “You want to go there with who?” Daiki ask me.

                “I will go with you. I know you want to go there.” I say to him and Daiki just smile to it. I know he will go to the concert with me.

                “Hey, both of you. We continue our practice.” Say Kota and we go to join other practicing.

***************************

Yumi POV.

                I wake up and see they already wake up. I quickly go to bathroom to clean myself and get ready. They just laugh at me because they know I always wake up late when staying with them.

                “You guys always do this to me. Wake me up at least.” I say to them as I eat my breakfast in hurry.

                “I already wake you up but you really like to sleep.” Say Soo-Young.

                “You never change but don’t worry because the cars will arrive late. That’s why we gather at here.” Say Yuri.

                Sunny get near to me and say, “You will wake up late and you hair will be in mess.”

                Sunny take out hair brush and repair my hair. I just smile to her because I always let my hair mess when with them. When the cars come, we get into the car and go to their practice place. At there, they will practice in a studio while I walk around to overcome my bored.

                “Hey, Min-Hua, you’re here again. What are you doing here?” ask Shin-Dong when he sees me.

                “I just get rest at here and I will go to Japan with my cousin’s group. I will stay and work at there.” I say to him. He’s one of Super Junior members and me really close to him rather than others.

                “You really like to do what you want.” say Shin-Dong.

                “I just go there because something happen at my place. Hyung, how about your work?” I say to him. I always call him hyung because he says I can call him like that.

                “Who is this pretty girl at here?” ask Siwon.

                “She’s Min-Hua. Soo-Young’s cousin who live at Europe. You forget that she’s one famous idol at there.” Say Shin-Dong.

                “I’m not that famous, hyung. I just do it because I want to have money for my life.” I say to him as I blush.

                “You really great. You just 17 years old but you can do many things for you own.” Say Siwon as he touches my head.

                “I will become 18 this Oct and I can’t wait to be myself. No one can decide what I should wear or do.” I say to them because they know me as someone who always does something based on someone order.

                I talk with Shin-Dong and Siwon for several minutes before they have to go practice at their practice room. I decide to go see SNSD practice room and see them still dancing to the song. Jessica get near to me and pull me to join them dancing.

                After dance practice, we go to a café to rest ourselves. I order my favorite tea and listen to my music player. Soo-Young ask me, “Japanese songs again?”

                “Yes, I have to brush up my Japanese since I always use my English and Korean.” I say to them. English because I live at Europe and Korean because I always call my cousin.

*******************************************

Ryosuke POV.

                I can’t go to school today because I can’t get out from my house. Some of my fans will gather in front of my house but today one of them gets injured because of the shot from someone.

                Ryoko say to me, “Onii-chan, it’s really bored to be at here. I want to go out.”

                “You can’t go out. You may get hurt if you go out. After they confirm about the person not here anymore, you can go out back.” I say to my sister.

                My sister just sulking beside me. I know her feeling because I feel the same thing. I go into my room and begin read manga to fill my time. I just hope that I can go out during that concert because I really want to go to the concert.

                At that night, my mother tells me that the police already say that everything saves and I can go out like usual tomorrow. I feel relieve because of it. I get my phone and call Yuri to tell him, “Chinen, I will go to school tomorrow.”

                “That’s great. The really worry about you after what happen. We will go to school by the car that comes to fetch us. You just have to wait at your home.” Say Yuri.

****************************************

Yumi POV.

                Today, I will follow SNSD fly to Japan. I take plane same with them and sit with my cousin. I really sleepy and my cousin say, “You can sleep while waiting we arrive Japan.”

                “It’s not far for me to get enough sleep. I can sleep later.” I say to her.

                “You will join us to get down from plane?” ask Soo-Young.

                “I have to follow you guys because I have to stay with you until my house get ready for me to stay. I can go to my house a day before your concert.” I say to her.

                “You have got a bodyguard at there?” ask Soo-Young.

                “The management already did it before I go to Korea. I will meet him soon since he has to finish his work finish before begin his job as my bodyguard.” I say to her.

                She just smiles to me and give sweets to me. I take it to keep me awake as I always take sweets to avoid sleep. When we arrive at Japan, they pull me to walk together with them. We get into cars and go to hotel. I share room with Soo-Young as I will stay with them for awhile.

                “Yoo-Rin, let’s go out.” Say Soo-Young to me.

                “We will go out tonight, right?” I say to her.

                “I really bored right now.” Say Soo-Young.

                That night, I follow SNSD go out for dinner. They always give feeling that I’m one of them. We go out to dinner and visit some of the boutique. They help me to choose someone of pretty outfits for me. After several days, we go to the concert. I go to their dressing room to give support them.

                “Good luck. I’m sure you will have fun at here.” I say to them.

                “Thank you, Min-Hua. Don’t forget to back here after the concert. We already prepare something for you.” Say Tiffany.

                “Okay.” I say to them before I go out to audience seat.

*****************************************

Ryosuke POV.

                We arrive at the stadium where the concert’s place. We go to audience seat and I see a girl seat beside me. She looks really different girl from other girl. She gives me feeling that she will help someday.

                “Yama-chan, what are you looking?” ask Daiki.

                “Nothing particular.” I say and wait the concert to begin.

                When the concert begins, I don’t concentrate at the concert but the girl beside me. I want to talk with her but I don’t think she know my language since she look like foreigner.

                “Wow, they really great and pretty.” Say Daiki to me and I just hear it.

                “Where are you from? You didn’t look like Japanese. It must be hard to get here just to see their performance.” Say Daiki to a girl beside me.

                “I’m from America but I just come here with them. One of them are my cousin and I follow they before I begin my life at here.” Say the girl beside me.

                “Really? That’s great. My name is Arioka Daiki. What’s your name?” ask Daiki.

                “My name is Kim Min-Hua. Just call me Min-Hua. Nice to meet you.” Say the girl.

                “Nice to meet you too and this is my member, Yamada Ryosuke. You’re Japanese really good.” Say Daiki as he introduces me.

                “I learn it and I like it. I also have relative at here.” Say the girl.

                After the concert, I see the girl call someone by using her phone and she say to us, “Do you want to meet SNSD?”

                “Eh, can we meet her?” ask Daiki.

                “If you want, I can bring you to them now but don’t tell anyone. I can bring you to there because they allow It.” say the girl.

                I decide to follow the girl because I just want to see her face longer. I think I already fall in love with her but I don’t know why I fall in love with her.

                When we reach at the backstage, the girl knock the door and one of SNSD get out. She talks something that I don’t really understand about it until she says, “We will meet them soon. They really happy to meet you guys.”

                She bring us to a place to wait SNSD go out. During meeting with SNSD, I just can’t take away my sight from her. After talking about many things, Daiki and I say that we have to go back. Before we leave the place, I ask her, “Can we meet again?”

                “Can, I’m sure we will meet again.” Say the girl and Daiki pull me to go back since tomorrow we have work to do.

                That night, I can’t sleep because I keep thinking about her. Finally, I fall asleep because I really tired and hope can wake up early for tomorrow.

*********************************

Yumi POV.

                After the two boys leave the place, Ippei arrive at there. I already tell them that I have to follow Ippei for discussing something. I take my things and Soo-Young pass me something before say, “It’s for you. We know you already send you things to your house. I hope I can meet you again.”

                “Thank you. I’m sure we will meet again. Bye, Soo-Young nuna.” I say to her before leave the place.

                “We will go to office to meet our boss.” Say Ippei.

                “I know about it. Don’t worry about your boss reaction. She know who is the real me.” I say to him.

                We get to the office. Ippei try to show the place but I say that he doesn’t need to do all that. When arrive at the office, all of the member already at there. I just walk into that place with a calm reaction.

                “We meet again, Yumi Lenoir.” Say Eriko.

                “Yeah, Aunt Eriko.” I say to her.

                “Eh, I thought you said her name is Namikawa Mayumi.” Say Iwai.

                “No, my name is Park Yoo-Rin.” I say to him.

                “Don’t make them confuse, Yumi. She has three names, Namikawa Mayumi, Park Yoo-Rin and Yumi Lenoir.” Say Eriko.

                “Yeah but just call me using the name I’m using now, Kim Min-Hua or Min-Hua.” I say to them.

                “She’s an idol but actually she’s investigators that more expert than me. She can do many things that I can do like speak in many languages and forensic.” Say Eriko.

                “I will combine with you guys to find who give threat to my client since he also asks my boss to send his man to find who do it. I will get near to the most targeted person.” I say to them.

                “Okay, you will protect Yamada Ryosuke and JUMP when they together by using you identity. They already know about it?” ask Eriko.

                “Hm… I don’t think so. Maybe we will know soon about it.” I say to them.

                “Okay, Ippei, you will help Yumi with her works along with Katagiri. Yamamura and Iwai, both of you try to look similar case with this while Kimoto and I will try meet the president and ask about the threat.” Say Eriko.

                “One more thing, you guys can call me Yumi just at here because you can make them confuse with it if you call me Yumi at outside. Remember the name I’m using; Min-Hua.” I say to them.

                “Okay but can I call you Min-Hua-chan?” ask Ippei.

                “No, just call me Min-Hua. If you call me with other name, I’m sure you will get bruise.” I say to them.

                “Both of you have to take turn to ‘protect’ her or both of you just stay at her home. She will have her work as an idol and everything already was planned.” Say Eriko.

                After several hours talking, finally I can get to my new home with Ippei and Katagiri. I want to call Katagiri by his name but he rather to be call as Katagiri. When we arrive at home, Ippei open the door and I got straight to my room after say, “You guys can rest now. Tomorrow, my ‘manager’ will come to tell my task as on idol. Oyasumi.”

                I begin my work the next day. I have to go to photo shoot with them. My ‘manager’ who I always call Lee says that I have work since I want to tell everybody that I ‘move’ to Japan. Ippei and Katagiri follow us as my bodyguards. Lee say to them, “Make sure you don’t say anything about what happen between you guys. If you want to say something, tell me first because at our organization, she really popular with her quick thinking.”

                “Okay, we know about it. Our boss already reminds us about it.” say Katagiri.

*****************************************

Ryosuke POV.

                I go to photo shoot with my manager. It so sudden for me to do photo shoots without any members. My manager says that I will cooperate with international idol. I try to ask the idol’s name but my manager say I will know about it when I reach there.

                “Yama-chan, where are you? I go to your house but your mother say that you go out.” Say Yuto on phone.

                “I suddenly have photos shoot today with international idol. I don’t know why it so sudden.” I say to Yuto.

                “If you say like that, we meet at school tomorrow.” Say Yuto before he hung the call.

                “Ne, why you don’t want to say the idol who I will cooperate soon?” I ask my manager.

                “Actually, I don’t remember her name. She’s from Korea but working at Europe.” Say my manager.

                When we reach there, he bring me to the dressing room and I see a girl who getting ready. My manager talk with her manager while I taking my place. When I see the idol’s face, I surprise because it was the girl that I meet at SNSD concert.

                “We meet again.” I say to her.

                “You’re Yamada Ryosuke, right?” ask the girl.

                “Yes, just call me Ryosuke. It would be easier.” I say to her.

                “Okay, Ryosuke-kun. You can call me Min-Hua.” Say the girl who name Min-Hua.

                “Both of you had known each other?” ask the stylish.

                “We just meet at Shoujo Jidai’s concert. We sit next to each other.” I say to the stylish and she just smile to it.