Meet again

Don't take easy

 

Yumi POV.

                I already arrive at Japan since last month and begin my life at here. I work at one of café with hope I can get any information about my parent. I really want to meet them and ask why they leave me at boss’s place.

                “Yumi-chan, could you take order at that table?” ask one of the workers. I just smile and go to the table. I always hope I will never meet them again. So, I can focus to my new life.

                “Min-hua, what are you doing here?” ask Ippei when realize it was me who taking his order.

                “I work at here and I’m not Min-hua anymore. She already ‘died’ in accident, remember?” I say to him.

                “Yeah but we really miss you. It’s been 5 month since that case and you really change. I almost can’t recognize you.” Say Ippei.

                “I’m in middle of working. What you want to order?” I ask him. He says what he wants and I send the order to the kitchen.

                After several hours, my working shift end and I get ready to go back home. I really tired on that day and only think to get back home. Suddenly, I heard someone ask for help and see a girl cry. I ask her what happen and she says that her handbag been snatch by bad guy. She points to someone who still running and I quickly chase that person.

                When I success to catch him, we bring him to police station and I leave the place. I decide to take taxi to get back home. I just hope the next day; I can wake up early and find information about my parent.

*************************************

Ryosuke POV.

                I just look the picture in my phone; picture of Yumi. It already 5 month since the last time I meet her. I try to ask her bodyguard who is actually police but no clue about it. Even they said she already died in accident but my heart keeps telling me that she still alive.

                “Yama-chan, we still have work to do.” Say Chinen.

                “Do you still remember Min-hua? Yama-chan, she already died in that accident. It’s been in all news 5 month ago.” Say Yuto.

                “I want to believe it but my heart doesn’t let it.” I say to them. Both of them just smile and pull me to get work. They really concern about me but they didn’t know what happen. Only, me, Yumi and some of people know about the tragedy that almost kills me.

                “Ah, I should focus on my work right now and not other think.” My head say those words to myself.

                One night, I go back home and suddenly hear someone scream asking for help. I want to help but it seem someone already catch the villain. I notice that person who catches the villain really look like Yumi but I never get chance to greet that person.

                After several days, Daiki show me tickets and says, “Yama-chan, I already get ticket to watch shoujo jidai’s concert. You want to join me?”

                “Wow, that’s great.” I say to him.

                “You should use this chance to move on and become happy again.” Say Daiki.

                “You can think about it, chibi?” I ask as I pat his head.

                “Don’t call me chibi.” Say Daiki.

***********************************

Yumi POV.

                Soo-young call me and say that her group will come to Japan for their tour again. She also say that she already prepare ticket for me. I say to her, “Nuna, I can’t go to concert as I have work.”

                “I don’t want to hear any excuse about it. I really miss you and I want to meet you. I already ask my omma about your parent and she tells me something about it. She also wants me to send something to you.” Say Soo-young.

                “Okay, I will go to your concert and you have to tell everything to me.” I say to her.

                “That’s want I want to hear. I have to go now. I will send the ticket to you by usual way.” Say Soo-young.

                “Okay, I will go to your concert.” I say to her.

                “Yeah, that’s what I want to hear.” Say Soo-young.

                “But what will they said if they meet me? I’m not Min-Hua anymore.” I say to her.

                “Don’t worry. I will explain to them that you’re my other cousin and you didn’t even know about Min-hua.” Say Soo-young.

                “I don’t know what to say when meet them.” I tell her what I think.

                “You just be your Park Yoo-rin; the one that I know.” Say Soo-young.

                “Thank you, nuna.” I say to her.

                Several days before the concert, I meet my boss at café and say, “I want to ask for leave for awhile as my cousin come to Japan. I really need to meet her.”

                “Okay, I will let you take leave for awhile. It has something to do with your parent, right? When everything done, you can come back to work.” Say my boss. I just bow to him and leave the café.

************************************

Ryosuke POV.

                I really happy as I will go to watch my favorite group idol again. I still remember how I meet Yumi; at same concert. I just want to meet her again and say that I really miss her.

                Daiki really noisy at that time as he can’t wait for the concert to begin. I look around me and notice a girl take seat beside me. I want to see the girl’s face as she cover it with a cap but I don’t want any misunderstand happen at that time.

                The concert begin and everyone happy to watch it but the girl beside me just watch it without give any respond. I ask her, “Why you seem doesn’t enjoy it?”

                The girl answer, “I just come here because my cousin gives me ticket to me. She also wants to send something to me.”

                “Min-hua, what are you doing here?” ask Daiki when notice I’m talking to the girl.

                “I’m sorry but I’m not Min-hua. Who is she?” ask the girl as she lift up her face. I realize it is Yumi.

                “Yumi…” my mouth unconsciously call that name.

                “You know her?” ask Daiki to me.

                “Oh, I just accidentally know her name. It was you who tell me that Min-hua already died.” I lie to him. Daiki just continue watching the concert while I pull her hand and head out from the concert hall.

                “It is okay for you to leave the concert? You really like them, right?” ask Yumi.

                “If I can spend time with you, I will do anything.” I say to her as I hug her.

                “Ryosuke-kun, I’m not like before anymore. If anyone sees us like this, people will make rumors about it.” Say Yumi.

                I just smile and says, “If that make you stay beside me, I’m okay with it.” I could see she is blushing when hear my words.

                “Ryosuke-kun, I want to find my parent before think about other things. I really want to know about them.” Say Yumi.

                “I want to help you. You already endanger yourself to save me and know it’s my turn.” Say Ryosuke.