Target locked! New life??

Don't take easy

 

Yumi POV.

                At last, we arrive at Japan. JUMP goes back to their home while I go to police department. I just get call that they found the culprit.

                “Erika oba-san, is that true?” I ask her.

                “Yes, but it seem she lose contact with everyone lately.” Say Eriko.

                “I heard you almost get harm at LV.” Say Hanagata.

                “Yeah, I become careless lately. I don’t know why. Eriko oba-san, I need your help to fake my death when everything done.” I say to her.

                “Why you say like that?” ask Eriko.

                I just smile to her because I know one day, everything will end. I go through the document that Kimoto give me for several minutes. I know the person who stalk JUMP will show herself to me when the time come.

                After a few days, I go to school like usual with Ryosuke. He begins change when we come back to Japan. I detect he try to hide something that he know but I didn’t try to ask him anything because every time I see his face, I begin lose control.

                “I can’t do this anymore.” I say to Katagiri and Hanagata.

                “Why you say like that? You never say like that before.” Say Katagiri.

                “I almost reveal myself to him. It’s not me real me who always do excellent work.” I say to them.

                “Maybe you in love. It’s normal for girls at your age.” Say Hanagata.

                “But I’m not that normal. I have to finish this work ASAP before everyone know the real me.” I say to them.

                What I hope becomes reality because one day, Ryosuke get letter that the person want to meet him after school. Of course I will follow him but this time, I think that I don’t have to bring my gun with me. After school, we go to a place that hidden from other people.

                “You come but why you bring that girl with you.” Say the person.

                “She’s with me.” say Ryosuke.

                “Good, it seem you bring a partner to your death.” Say the person.

                “You just say that because you want to take revenge on him, Sawamura Mimi." I say to that person.

                "How you know about me?" ask Mimi.

                "It really easy to get information if you know how to do it." I say to her.

                "I bet you are not normal person but you will died with him soon." say Mimi.

                She take out a gun and point it to Ryosuke. I really shock to see it because from what I get, she didn't have any gun with her. I keep blaming myself not to get my gun from Katagiri. I try to get contact Katagiri or Hanagata but I don't think it a great idea to do it.

                "Are you scared, Yamada Ryosuke-kun?" say Mimi.

                "Why you do all this?" ask Ryosuke.

                "She want to take revenge for her sister who died 5 months ago. She killed herself as she think that she can't meet him, right?" I say to Mimi.

                "Mind your business, miss." say Mimi.

                Suddenly, she pulls the trigger and I push Ryosuke to the side. I feel pain at my shoulder as it begin bleeding. I get up and run to Mimi to grab the gun. She shoot again and it hits my stomach. Katagiri and Hanagata arrive at the place and arrest Mimi.

                "Min-Hua, hold on." shout Ryosuke.

                "I'm not Min-Hua. I'm not like what you think." I say to them.

                I heard ambulance siren and begin feel relieve as my work already end. I begin feel that my vision turn to black slowly. I just hope everything can turn to normal when I wake up.

******************************

Ryosuke POV.

                I can't believe on what I see. She endanger her own life to safe me. She also says that she's not Min-Hua before she pass out. I really shock with it. When I see she being brought into ambulance, I want to follow her but Katagiri says that I should get into another ambulance.

                "We have to examinate you as you still in shock. Don't worry about this case because we will keep it as secret from public." say Katagiri.

                "What does she mean by she's not Min-Hua? Please tell me." I say to him.

                "Yamada-san, you will know about it soon." say Hanagata.

                I follow them to go to hospital for examination and after everything done, I find Katagiri. I ask him, "Katagiri-san, how's Min-hua?"

                "She still in ER. You have to go back home to relax first." say Katagiri.

                "But I want to know about her." I say to Katagiri and Hanagata.

                "We will tell about it to you when we know anything. We just hope you keep what happen today as secret. Just say to them that Min-Hua not feeling well right now." say Katagiri.

                I go back home by using cab. As I reach at my house, I go straight into my room and lay on my bed. I try to think what does she mean by words that she told me before she pass out.

                The next day, I go to school like usual. I get to my place and take out books before put it on the table. Yuto ask me, "Eh, where is Min-Hua? Usually, you get here with her."

                "Oh, she's feeling not really well today. She have to stay at home for several days." I lie to them.

                "I want to talk with her again." say Yuri.

                "I also want to meet her but it seem hard now." I say in my mind.

                After school, I head out from school compound and see Katagiri already wait with Hanagata. I get near them and Katagiri signal me to get into the car. I get into car and Hanagata says, "She already stable and awake. She told us that she want to meet you."

                Both of them bring me to hospital and lead me to her room. I get into the room and hear, "You're here. You want to drink anything?"

                "You should just lay down and heal yourself." I say to her.

                "Today, I want to tell you something." she says to me.

                "What you want to tell?" I ask her.

                "I'm not Kim Min-Hua. I have three name in my life, Namikawa Mayumi, Park Yoo-Rin and Yumi Lenoir. I'm not like what you see. Since kids, I had been taught many different types of skills just for my life." she says to me.

                "If Kim Min-Hua is not you real name, what can I call you?" I ask her.

                "You can call me Yumi. People always call me like that." say Yumi.

                "Yumi, when you get discharge from his hospital, can we go out and have fun?" I ask her.

                "Ryosuke, my work at here already done. I will leave this place soon." say Yumi.

                "Why you say like that?" I ask her.

                "My work to find who behind tragedy that involve you. After my work done, I will be send back to my place. I will continue waiting my new task and do it." say Yumi.

                "You can't stay here?" I ask.

                "No, they will never allow me to do it." she say it and I can see tear in her eyes.

                I talk to her for several minutes and that is the last time I meet her. After that day, I try to contact her but it failed. I try to ask other but the answer is same. I begin give up to find her as I know she already go back to her life.

**********************************

Yumi POV.

                I already get back to my place and get into my old life. I still didn't get any task as I have to heal myself first. I just stay in my room and do my own work.

                "Yumi, how's your health today?" ask the doctor.

                "Begin better." I say to doctor.

                Doctor examine my wound and clean it. After everything end, my boss get into my room and says, "It good to see you back, Yumi."

                "Me too. I can go back to my old life." I say to him.

                "What you want to do after this? You want to follow that plan?" ask boss.

                "Yes, I want to find my parent. I think I can find them at Japan as I get clue they at Japan." I say to him.

                "Okay, I will let you to find them but if you need anything, you can tell me." say boss.

                "Thank you, boss." I say to him.

                After my wound heal and I can move freely, I go to meet my boss and give him everything that he lend to me. I say, "Thank you for everything you had done to me. I really happy to meet you."

                "You're welcome. You already like my own daugther. I still remember how I meet you at that place." say boss.

                I bow to him and leave the room. I go to get all my things and leave that place. I already decide to go back to Japan but this time, I will do it by myself in everything. I already arrange everything that I need when I get back to Japan. What I hope only I didn't meet Ryosuke and others anymore.