Let's go outside Japan

Don't take easy

 

Yumi POV.

                We reach at Las Vegas and go check-in our hotel. Lucky, this time I get room a bit far from JUMP’s room. I get into my room and see Wendy and Catherine already in there. I just put my luggage and sit near them.

                “You guys already bring that things?” I ask them.

                “Yes, this is your gun and bullets. Just make sure no one realize it when at outside or it will cause problem.” Say Wendy.

                “Don’t worry about it. Lee will also with me and he will hold my gun during shooting.” I say to them.

                “Yumi, this task not like other task that you had done before. If you take wrong steps, you will be exposing yourself by enemies.” Say Wendy.

                “We can help you if you want.” say Catherine.

                “It’s okay. I already cooperate with Japan’s police for this case. We manage to narrow down the culprit and we will take next step after this.” I say to them.

                “Just make sure your identity never expose or you will be in major problem.” Say Wendy.

                “I already decide to stop doing this work after I done this task.” I say to them.

                “But what will you do after that?” ask Catherine.

                “I will think about it when I have time.” I say to them.

                Suddenly, I hear knock at my door. I signal to two of them to silent before I open the door. When I open the door, it is Ryosuke and he say, “We want to go out. You want to join us?”

                “Of course but can you give me several minutes to prepare myself?” I ask him.

                “We will gather at hotel lobby after 15 minutes. I try to call your phone but it seem I can’t call you.” Say Ryosuke.

                “How about you stay inside my room while waiting me get ready?” I give suggestion.

                “Its okay?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Don’t worry. Two of my friends also at here.” I say to him.

**************************************

Ryosuke POV.

                I get into her room and see her two friends. It seems she always surround mature people.  She talks to her friends in English and I can’t get what they talk about.

                When she ready to go out, her friends leave her and both of us go to hotel lobby. I really like to her style today. She just wears knee length skirt, simple tee with sandal and her long hair being tied to ponytail. Usually, she will wear something stylish that someone chooses for her.

                “Wow, Min-Hua, you look really pretty in those outfit.” Say Yuto.

                “This is what I wear at my private time. I don’t really like to wear make-up because it only last for awhile.” I say to them.

                “Okay, everybody already gather at here. Get into the bus.” Say JUMP manager to us.

                All of us get into the bus and she take seat with her manager. It seems they discuss something but no one understands what they talk because they use different language. I just play with my camera with other.

                When reach at the place, we visit the place and spend time at that place. I want to walk around with her but she really enjoys taking our pictures. It seems she help photographer for JUMP to take out pictures and I really like to see her smile.

                She always follows us to anywhere we go because her work with me only begins in night. Our photo shoot is more about romantic place at that place. I really happy do those jobs with her. I can see different side of her but mostly it surprises me.

                She can fight well and know many things. I still remember when one of the staff accidentally hit one of the lamp stands and it nearly hit me but she pushes me to other side. I really shock and can’t remember well that tragedy.

                On our last day, we have photo shooting at dance hall. She wears special dress and everyone at the hall really amazes to see it. JUMP also amazed as they want to see us doing our photo shoot.  We do our photo shoot and when everything done, she sit at a sofa and falls asleep.

********************************************

Yumi POV.

                I wake up and see myself already on my bed. I get off from bed and see Wendy already wait for me. I take out a bag and give to her.

                “It seems I will meet you again soon?” ask Wendy.

                “Maybe because I will end my work soon.” I say confidently.

                I clean myself and get ready to check out. I bring my luggage to lobby and can see JUMP still not around. I give my luggage to Lee and ask, “They still not ready?”

                “Most of them still get ready.” Say Lee.

                Lee leaves me for awhile to send the luggage and suddenly, someone knock me down. I didn’t realize it and what I know, my sight become dark.

*************************************

Ryosuke POV.

                I go to lobby to check out and see someone cuddle her to other place. I find Lee and ask if Min-Hua sick or anything because I see it.

                Lee really shock and chase the person. Wow, he really fast and I can’t see him. After he brings her back, he say, “Someone try to harm her. Luckily you see it.”

                He out her on sofa and others arrive. While waiting them manage check out, I take care Min-Hua and I see a necklace on her. I open the locket and see a picture of a man and woman. I guess it is her parent’s picture.

                “Itai, what happen?” ask her when she wakes up.

                “You suddenly faint just now.” I say to her.

                “Min-Hua, it’s good you already wake up.” Say Lee.

                “What happen, Lee?” ask her but Lee just shook his head and that make me confuse with it.