What? Relationship

Don't take easy

 

Yumi POV.

                Okay, today I meet him again when we doing our photo shoot for a magazine. I already know that we will meet again but I don’t know why, every time I see his face, I feel really nervous. When we begin taking pictures, the photographer always say to be more confident during shooting.

                “Are you nervous?” ask him to me.

                “A bit nervous. I had not done this thing for a long time.” I say to him.

                “Relax and enjoy It.” he says to me and I give my smile to him.

                The photo shoots end after 3 hours and we change for 3 different costume. I change into my clothes and go out where Ippei and Katagiri waiting for me. Lee has to leave the place first because he has work to do.

                “Yamada-kun, I really happy to work with you.” I say to him when he gets out from the room.

                “I’m happy too but just call me Ryosuke. Maybe after this you will get confuse with another Yamada.” Say him.

                “Okay.” I say to him.

                “Min-Hua, we have to go now. You still have worked to do.” Say Ippei.

                “See you again.” I say to him before leave him.

*********************************

Ryosuke POV.

                “See you again.” She says to me before leave and I just smile to her.

                “She really pretty. Prettier than what I see in the magazine.” Say my manager.

                My manager sends me to home and I ask my sister, “Do you know someone name Kim Min-Hua?”

                “She’s just like you who are idol but she known as international idol. I really like her style. Why you ask?” say my sister.

                “I meet her today.” I say to her and she really excited to hear it.

                “Eh, really? Why you meet her?” ask her.

                “You will know about it soon. I’m going to get rest before school days tomorrow.” I say to her and I get into my room.

                I hope that I can meet her again in the future. It really fun to meet and talk to her. Ah, I forget to ask her contact information before she leaves. I should ask for it and my phone suddenly ringing. It is Daiki’s call and we talk about what happen on that day.

                The next morning, I wake up like usual and get ready to go school. I get feeling that my day will be different from before but I don’t get it. When the car comes, I get into the car and go to school. Before lesson begins, sensei gets into the class and I see her again.

                “Minna, we will have transfer study. I hope you guys get along with her. You may introduce yourself to you new classmate.” Say sensei.

                “Hajimae. My name is Kim Min-Hua. I hope can get along with you guys. Yoroshiku.” She says to us.

                “Your seat at the empty place there.” Say sensei and she take empty place behind me.

                “We meet again, Min-Hua.” I say to her.

                “Yeah, I never thought that I will go to this school.” She says to me.

                “Yamada-kun, can you show this school to Kim?” ask sensei and I just nod my head.

                We learn like usual and when it comes to lunch break, I bring her to sit with us at the café. I introduce her to my friends.

                “I had seen your face in magazine. You really great because know to do many things.” Say Yuri.

                “Not really. I just like to try new things. Where’s another one?” ask her.

                “Who do you mean?” ask Yuto.

                “Oh, you mean Daiki? He’s not student anymore. He had graduated.” I explain to her.

                “You know Dai-chan?” ask Yuri.

                “We had met before at Shoujo Jidai’s concert. Daiki who call her first.” I say to them.

                “I thought he still a high school student.” She says and I just smile.

                “He may look like that but he already 20.” Yuto say to her.

                We become close and when school time end, we go out together to outside the building. She say, “My bodyguard already here. We meet again tomorrow.”

**********************************************

Yumi POV.

                I get near to Ippei and Katagiri. Ippei open car door for me and I get in it. We go to their place to discuss about the case. When arrive at there, I take my usual place and wait for Eriko to arrive.

                Eriko arrive and say, “Min-Hua, do you get anything?”

                “It seems the person just target one of HSJ members, Yamada Ryosuke.” I say to her.

                “Why you say like that?” ask Kimoto.

                “Only he that been target so far. Past few days, one of his fans been shot by someone.” I say to her.

                “I already meet their president and talk about this. He agrees that you will protect the target but you will face a big problem.” Say Eriko.

                “Why do you mean by that, Aunt Eriko?” I ask her.

                “First, don’t call me, Aunt Eriko anymore.” Say her to me.

                “Okay but what’s the problem?” I ask her again.

                “You have to act with him that both of you are couple.” Say Eriko.

                “WHAT? Are you crazy? Our school doesn’t allow any of their students to get into love relationship.” I say to her.

                “We already discuss with everyone that involve and they agree with It.” say Eriko.

                “But he will know my true identity.” I say to her.

                “Don’t worry about it. We will use excuses to make you guys more popular and he will help you to live at here since you’re all alone at here.” Explain Eriko to me.

                I just follow what they say as long as I can do my job. After a few days, we go to Johnny Jimusho because the president suddenly gives call to Lee and say he wants to say something. When reach at the building, we go straight to president room.

                “You’re arrive, Kim Min-Hua. Take your seat.” Say the president.

                I take a seat beside Ryosuke and I can see him a bit nervous about what will happen. We wait the president to tell something to us. After a few minutes, he opens his mouth and say, “I want both of you to be in relationship.”

                In my head, I say, “I already know about that.”

                He asks, “Why so sudden?”

                “Both of you receive threat from stranger and I think you should be together. I already arrange everything to for both of you.” Say the president.

                “How about the school? You know their rule.” Say Ryosuke.

                “I already discuss it with them and they agree with it. Your management also agrees with it, Kim Min-Hua.” Say president.

                “Okay but after this, just call me Min-Hua.” I say to him.

                “Both of you have to remember that both of you have to be together every time.” Say the president.

                After we finish discuss about it, both of us get out and it seem other JUMP also at there. Both of us act like nothing happen and when I realize Daiki also at there, I say, “You’re also here, Arioka Daiki.”

                “I’m one of them and just call me Daiki.” Say Daiki.

                “You know her?” ask Hikaru.

                “We meet her at SNSD concert.” Say Daiki.

                “And our class mate.” Say Yuri.

                “So, what happen in it?” ask Kota, the eldest.

                “We have to become couple because we face same problem.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Eh?” all of them surprise to hear it.

                “We can’t do anything since it’s for our safety.” I say to them.

                “How about school?” ask Yuto.

                “It seems they already agree with it. After this, all of them will know about us. Are you to face it?” Say Ryosuke.

                “I always ready to face anything.” I say to him.

                “Ok, start from today. You have to follow everywhere he go, Min-Hua.” Say his manager.

                “I know about that.” I say to her.

                “After this, don’t forget to go to this address because he has show with other at there.” He says to me.

                “Yes, we will go there by my bodyguards car.” I say to him.

                We go there by taking Ippei’s car. In the car, we discuss about things that we have to do and agree when everything done, we will cancel our relationship. As we reach there, I go take my place at audiences’ place but a bit hideous from anyone.

                “Are you sure you can get through this?” ask Ippei to me.

                “Yes and this is not my first time to do this. Before this, I help SM Entertainment to find stalker for their artists and it really hard.” I say to him.

                “Your parents allow you to do all this?” ask Katagiri.

                “I never know who my parents are. I just have a picture during I still a baby and know my father is Korean and my mother is Japanese. Every day I hope that I can meet my parents but now I just want to do my work properly.” I say to them.

                I see they perform and admit them really great. I can see smile everywhere at that place. It makes me think that I live in really different world from him. His world full with happiness and smile while my world is full with secrets and lie.

***********************************************

Ryosuke POV.

                I really happy when hear what my president say to us. That give means that we have to fill our time together. I never thought I will meet someone like her. I can’t see any fear in her eyes and he always make me feel safe but I should give that kind of feeling to her not to me.

                “You’re lucky to have her. I always want to have girlfriend like her.” Say Daiki to me.

                “It just orders from Johnny-san. We face same problem and both of us have to have someone protect. It just for awhile until everything clear.” I say to him.

                “You will get more offer after this and I’m sure she’s same because she really talented.” Say Keito to me.

                “How do you know?” I ask him.

                “I read from internet. She been rest for 2 years and will come back but the threat make her to go Japan. I’m sure you will busy to as you’re her boyfriend.” Say Keito.

                I just hear what he says and can’t wait my work done to meet her again. When our show ends, she goes backstage to meet me. I really happy that day but I know I should be careful because we can’t know what happen in future.

                The next day, we go to school together by taking same car and all eyes see us. I just her hold hand and say, “I always beside you.”

*****************************************

Yumi POV.

                He holds my hand and say, “I always beside you.”

                I know about that but it will hard for me. I already keep my gun at Katagiri in case the stalker somewhere here. I can’t bring it with because it only cause problem when the students find out about it. At class, I rather to become silent student than talkative student.

                “Kim, can you translate what I just say now?” ask the sensei.

                I get up and translate everything perfectly. The others just know that I really great in that subject because I stay at America before. After all class done, I put my head on the table as I really tired with the lesson.

                “You already tired with today’s lesson?” ask Ryosuke to me.

                “I really tired because it has Japanese history. I hate history whenever I go. It just make me feel dizzy.” I say to him.

                “You will get used to it soon.” Say Yuri as he pats my head.

                “Hey, don’t touch her.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Relax, Ryosuke. He didn’t do anything.” I say to him. I wonder why he suddenly becomes protective to me. It me who should protect him.

                After school, I have to follow them to practice since I can get information about the incident from them. During the practice, I just sit at a place and chit-chat with the manager. I ask him, “Other member doesn’t get any attack from the stalker?”

                “No, only Yamada-kun who always get attack.” Say the manager.

                “So, we can narrow the investigation to everyone around him.” I say to him.

                I take out my laptop and do some works to find anyone suspicious around Ryosuke. Ah, it’s too many to find out. I have to find more information about it. Why it’s so hard for this time? Why I have to become his girlfriend for irrelevant reason?

                I see their practice and think if he know who the real me, he will be really mad with me. Just like before, their sight when know the real me. Their sight full with harsh things in their eyes. I’m not doing any fault but they see me that I always make wrong. They say it was me who report to the teachers if any bad things happen in the school.

                “Min-Hua, are you okay? You seem like have problems.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Nothing, I just suddenly thinking something that no related in my life. You finish your training?” I say to him to cover it.

                “We take break for awhile. You want to try dance?” ask Ryosuke to me.

                “It’s okay. I’m not really great in dancing.” I say to him.

*********************************

Ryosuke POV.

                I see her like she been worrying about something. I ask her but she never say about it. It makes me wonder why she acts like keeping big secret. When I have to continue practice, I see her talking to people in the room.

                “She really special. I want someone like her too. She look like doesn’t need to be spoil by anyone.” Say Daiki.

                “How do you know about that?” I ask him.

                “You can know by see her. She also popular because she been alone from kids.” Say Daiki.

                “How you know about it?” I ask him.

                “It write in magazine where both of you appear. You don’t read it yet?” Say Daiki.

                “I just see the pictures because she really pretty in it.” I say as I smile when remind to it.

                I see her and continue my practice before go back home with her. One day, both of us receive our new job which for magazine shooting. I also have photo shoot at Las Vegas with my members. We go to there with her and she sit beside me.

                She falls asleep at my shoulder because she really tired with our work yesterday. We have photo shoot for a magazine but it was late in night. Both of her bodyguard can’t follow her because they have other work to do at there. I see her sleeping face and it makes I like to see it. Her face so pure when sleep. Not like the usual Min-Hua that I use to see.