Regret

Day by Day

Weeks had passed after the incident at the parking lot, and GD had been no where near his ‘friend’. Not only did he not show up at work, he even got himself transferred to the company’s rival, the CUBE corporation. He didn’t answer any calls from any of them, and when they, the few times it happened, stumbled into each other accidentally, he would avoid them at all cost. He had made it clear that he would not talk to anyone when they were still friends with Minzy and Seonghyung. That was the groups thought of his actions. Truth was that he did it to avoid talking to them and regret everything he had done or said. He could not forgive any of them. They supported Minzy and Seonghyung's new relationship. Right? GD never got to know what actually happened, and thus he still thought that Minzy was cheating on him with one of his best friend. He would never be able to forgive any of them. Would he? But he missed her.

Minzy on the other hand was also missing GD, but she had gotten a whole lot more to care about. She had gotten worse. The chemo had caused her hair to fall of completely, and now she was wearing at hat knitted by Bom, Chaerin and Sandara. They were in Minzy’s hospital room, chatting.
“Lets face it.” said Bom “We have always been kind of retards when it comes to knitting and any other kinds of womanly handy work~” she joked. Sandara punched her lightly on her shoulder.
“Yay! You know I’m awesome, you just held my talent down.” laughed Sandara.
“Haha. Don’t you think you were the one holding her talent down?” asked Chaerin jokingly. Sandara looked at her with eyes squished together, and a little happy smile. Then a ridiculous fight between the two began. They started of slapping each other on the shoulders, but it ended up being a tickle fight. Bom tried to make them stop, but ended up being the one being tickled. Minzy sat in her bed laughing at her three stupid friends, but she loved that they were brightening her days up. If they weren’t then there wouldn’t even be a  family as her only chatting partners, talking about what they ate for dinner last night.
“Chaerin?” Minzy started, making the three stop their fight. “If i ever get my hair back, would you cut it so it become something I’ve never had before?” asked Minzy.
“Well of course i will. That is
when your hair grows back, cus’ it will some day.” answered Chaerin, making Minzy smile a bit.  But her hair was her least problem. Minzy’s muscles were growing weaker day by day, and she had trouble getting out of bed these days. Sometimes she would have trouble breathing, and the check-ups never really came back with positive results anymore. In the back of her head she knew that she would not make it through the year, but she didn’t say anything to her friends. She wanted them to enjoy the last time they had with her, and she wanted to enjoy their company.
Then the door opened and in sprang a group of familiar guys. Daesun, Seongri, Taeyang and Seonghyung stepped in with their hand full of fruit. Minzy was told not to eat candy, and she didn’t mind. She liked fruit anyways.
“Hey there ghost” joked Taeyang.
“Hey there demon.” Minzy joked back.
“Look! We brought fruit!” exclaimed Seongri.
“She can see that moron.” said Daesung smacking him lightly in the back of his head.
“Hey I was just being happy!” said Seongri and pouted. Daesung couldn’t stand his boyfriends cuteness and had to give him a kiss. Everyone ‘awed’ at the happy couple. Then Taeyang walked over to Bom.
“Should we show them how it’s done?” he joked, then took her by the back of her head and landed his lips on hers. Their lips moved in sync and Taeyang’s hands moved to her back pulling Bom closer to him, though she had a growing tummy in the way. The others were in awe.
“Why don’t you get a room?” asked Seunghyung. “Oh my bad, i can see you already had one.” He joked talking about Bom’s stomach.
“How far in are you by now?” Asked Sandara.
“Well about 2 months i think.” Said Bom looking at Taeyang, but he had no idea.
“Don’t look at me it’s you who should know it.” he said.
“Hey if you’re not here when i deliver then you are so gonna get it!” said Bom.
“Well i will look forward to that!” joked Taeyang, making the guys laugh.
“Do you know if it’s a boy or a girl?” asked Minzy.
“No.” said Bom, and Taeyang continued:
“And we are not planing to know. We want a surprise.”
“Well aren’t you just like a kinder egg?” Said Chaerin.
“What does that mean?” Asked Bom.
“A kinder egg? You know. Those chocolate eggs with surprises inside.” Answered Chaerin with a grin. Minzy began laughing, and the rest followed her example.
But it didn’t take long before she began coughing. Gradually she was getting even worse than she already was.
“Are you alright?” Asked Seunghyung. He sat down on her bed taking her hand. The two of them had become very close after Minzy told him about the cancer. They had done practically anything together. Until Minzy had to be at the hospital. She answered that she was alright.
“I just need something to drink that’s all.” She said.
“Well what do you want?” Asked Sandara. “I will go buy it for you.”


On the way to buy a cranberry juice, Sandara saw GD. She knew that if she just walked up to him, he would ran away. Like a dog with it’s tail between it’s legs. She thought of him as a coward. He should man up and talk to Minzy. She missed him, and Sandara could see that clearly. She decided to see where he was going, and luckily he was going the same way as the grocery store she was headed to. And to her surprise he went inside that same grocery store. She went inside and got the juice, placing herself behind him in the line.
“Well, well, well. Look who we have here.” She started. “A little coward, who dared to go outside for once.” GD turned around in surprise. He could recognise that special voice everywhere.
“Um...Hi Sandara.” He simply said turning to pay the clerk. He was about to step outside the store when he stopped. He looked at the ground, like he was in shame. Then he turned to her once more.
“How’s Minzy?” He asked.
“Why do you care.” Sandara snapped at him. “But if you have to know. Shes just fine.” She said, knowing that Minzy would hate her if she told him the truth. In Sandara’s own opinion, should he have known every since Minzy found out herself. But she respected Minzy and didn’t want to go against her wishes.
“Does she and Seonghyun have a good relationship?” He asked. Sandara was a little taken back from that question. should she lie about that or tell him that they never dated? Saying that they never dated would be like going against Minzy’s wishes. She took a bit of both.
“They broke up not long after, but they are friends. Minzy realized that he was a joke as a boyfriend.”
“Od. I never saw Seonghyun as a bad boyfriend.” GD said.
“Well maybe she just have high standards, You should be honored. She kept you for three years. You must have been awesome.” Sandara said sarcastickly. She didn’t really like GD at all ever since his outburst, and not wanting to listen to his own girlfriend.

“Well as long as she is fine, them I’m fine.” GD said with a voice that had lost every hope.
“Yea that’s good. I need to go.” Said Sandara, trying to avoid an awkward issue to talk about. She almost ran away from GD leaving him, letting him stand alone wondering again. He always got left behind, and now he was starting to regret acting like he did towards Seunghyung and Minzy. If only he didn’t act like he did he could have worked things out with Minzy and stayed friends with Seunghyung, and everyone
else. But being the proud man as he was, he was to afraid to step down from the high horse and apologise. But he should have.


New chapter. Hope it's not getting borig or anything :)
- i changed the names fast this time so write me if something is off, or if i missed a name. I will correct it as fast as i can :)