A greeting with the afterlife

Day by Day

 

Three year later

“Minji, get over hear!” Yelled Bom at hers and Taeyangs child. A little brown haired girl, with long fluffy curls came running with a big innocent smile. She ran to her father, he grabbed her and swung her around. She giggled the cutes giggle ever heard.
“Don’t dare drop her!” Yelled GD from afar. “She’s the only one I have left.” Taeyang laughed at him.
“She is watching over us. Don’t you worry.” Said Taeyang placing Minji on the ground again. She ran to the rest of the gang who sat on a carpet on the large lawn in the park. Bom, Taeyang and GD joined them.
“Tomorrow is the anniversay.” Said Chearin.
“We should visit her and bring flowers.” Answered Daesung.
“Sound nice, don’t you thing Minji?” Asked GD. The girl nodded and ate her cake.


The next day they all went to visit the grave. GD had flowers. Lillys, that was Minji’s favorite. The whole gang followed, and the mini minji had a flower too. Gd had given it to her, and told her that this person that they should visit was the reason for her to get the name ‘Minji’. The mini Minji became happy, but also respectful. She went to the grave as the first person and laid the flower on the grave.
“Sister?” Minji asked. “One day i would like too meet you. Could i come visit one day?” she innocently asked. But as a sigt of an answer the wind blew through her hair, and only through Minji’s hair. Something told her that she had been answered.
GD and the rest walked over to her, and GD put the flowers with the one Minji had laid.
“Minzy my love. I really miss you.” he started. “You know. I can’t really seem to get you out of my head at any moment. I still love you, and I will always love you.” he started to tear up after a year of holding it back. On every anniversary he would tear up and let everything out, but throughout the rest of the year, he would stay strong for her, and live as she probably would have wanted him to. Seonghyung

came to his side and slung one arm over GD shoulders, giving him a ‘man hug’.
“She’s probably looking at you right now, thinking about how her boyfriend could shed that many tears, and look so stupid at the same time.” Seonghyung said with a grin. GD laughed a little whiping away the tears.
“Yea probably. But every now and then my handsome face should try to look like you.” He responded. They all began laughing and enjoying themselves, feeling how Minzy was with them at the grave. She was laughing too. Minji ran to Bom who picked her up while laughing, and they all stayed like that for and hour. Laughing and remembering the good times, and how stupid they had been throughout the years.


GD wen’t home. Home was an empty house, with nothing but sadness. He hated that house. Every time he steped inside he would feel his heart drop a mile and his happiness would fade away.
“Minzy, what should i do?” he asked. “I do not feel comfortable here anymore. Should i move, or is it just me who is a stupid jerk right now?” as he asked he felt himself get more and more lightheaded. He found himself in a white room, with nothing around him. Suddenly though, he saw a large entrance appear, and the big metal doors opened. He didn’t feel welcome though. But he saw a familiar figure. Minzy stepped out of the fog and into his view. His eyes shot open.
“Jiyoung you have to snap out of this!” said Minzy with a firm voice. “I’m fine and I am happy. I can see you whenever i  want, and i follow you everywhere darling. You
do have me by your side, so please stay strong. I know it’s hard and i don’t say that you should not be sat, but please. Get over it soon.Cry when you need to and remember me every day. Those two thing does to have to follow one another.”
GD simply answered her, but still amazed to see her: “Min. I’m just so confused. I don’t live like I want to. This house contains to many memories for me to not get sad.” Minzy slapped him lightly on the head. “Didn’t you listen? Memories and sadness do not have to be together. Smile when you remember me, and know that I’m with you, because I am with you!” she said. Then she began fading away, smiling and waving at GD. She reminded him that she is with him right before she vanished.


GD woke up on the floor. He looked straight at the ugly yellow-white ceiling and sighed. He had found peace. Minzy was lying next to him, looking at the ceiling too. He could feel her as she took his hand. He smiled and blinked a few times. He looked a his ring and could feel it being pulled at.
“Do you want me to take it off?” He asked. And as a sign it got pulled halfway of his finger.
“Okay then, I will. But I’m not gonna toss it away! I’m gonna keep it and leave it in my drawer, so i can take it out and get the greatest memories with you whenever i want.” he said, and felt a peck on his cheek and lips.


The End


 

The last chap...I lost a subscriber when i uploaded the last chapter :( the person apparently didn't like that it didn't end happily...not that i liked it :(
but i'm happy that you have stayed <3 YAY <3

 

hope this story was a good one! and please go support my other fan fic "Hidden love"
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/172040/hidden-love-drama-minho-romance--taemin-love
I would be grateful! 
Well bye for now :)