Love lock down

Day by Day

 

Ever since Minzy told the rest and the gang about her condition she have been relieved. Being able to talk about it whenever she needed to was like being released from a cage after a long time being trapped. They all took it hard, and couldn’t relate to the idea that Minzy is slowly fading away. Day by day she would be weaker, fall even more apart and unable to do anything else than hope for recovery. It was hard on them all, but they wanted to get the best out of the time she had, even if it was short or til she had recovered. That was why they didn’t change the way they were. Didn’t try to think about how what they did affected Minzys health. Minzy requested this herself and said that this was what she wanted them all to do for her. Just acting like always. But something was missing in her life. Jiyong was not here. her beloved hubby, that she didn’t want to lose. But he wouldn’t listen at that time, and when he had set his mind on something, he wouldn’t change. There was not much to do, but Minzy didn’t want to give up.
At work, the JYJ Corporation, where both GD and Minzy worked at, was where she would try to talk to him.


Minzy saw GD walk out of his office. She tried calling out his name.
“Jiyong!” she yelled. He looked back to find her standing there hopelessly trying to make him answer.
“Jiyong, wait! Will please, this should not end here!”
“Why? Why did you let him caress you? Why did you take of that ring that I, your ‘boyfriend’ gave to you because your eyes was sparkling at the sight of that little piece of metal. I, I could see that that little thing meant something to you. But apparently it didn’t!” yelled GD at her, loud enough to make the whole hallway seem hollow from the echo. Minzy took a step back, afraid of how the way GD said ‘boyfriend’ didn’t sound like he meant it anymore. He was cold, heartless and brutal in his words. Minzy tried once more to make him understand.
“Jiyong. This is not what you think. That ring meant everything to me, and i can see it still means something to you.” said Minzy looking at the similar ring GD wore on his finger. GD quickly hid id behind his back. “What you saw was only half of what happened. Trust me on this. There is nothing going on between Seunghyun and me. You know I love you don’t you?” asked Minzy hopefully from across the hallway.  But GD didn’t give her the answer she hoped for.
“Minji. I can’t trust you about this. If there wasn’t anything between you two you would have told me that you were gonna talk to him when you left me on the dance floor that evening. You would tell me about this ‘problem’ even if it is so horrible to talk to me about. You would do this to convince me that what you two were doing wasn’t what I think it was. But you have done none of those, and that makes me doubt you.” he said and ended with the most dreaded sentence for Minzy
“No Minji i don’t think i love you anymore. I can’t love you anymore.”
He turned around and left. But what Minzy couldn’t see was his regretting face. Regretting everything he just said, but he could not forgive her. Not now or never. No matter how much he loved her. She did something he would never be able to forgive her for. Didn’t she? GD though so at least. He left the building, leaving Minzy standing back, just like he did when Seunghyun pulled her away. She felt dumbfounded and lost.

“This cannot be happening! i cannot lose him! I LOVE him!” though Minzy, deciding to run after him, and try one more time to explain to him what was going on. Minzy wanted to tell him that she had cancer. She ran for the elevator, missing the first one. “!” she yelled banging one hand on the closed elevator door. She pressed the button several time, trying to make it hurry up, more than it could. No staircase made it all worse. She was tuck there. When the elevator finally arrived, after 3 minutes Minzy fell a little of the hope she had escaping. And as the elevator went down her heart dropped even more for every floor she passed. She paced back and forth in the little elevator, hearing her high heels scraping along the metal floor. The buttons lighting up, showing which floor she was on, didn’t help very much. They shifted in a slow pace, taking all the time they wanted, not caring that Minzy was in a hurry. “Come on~” she pleaded. “Come on, come on, come on!” she yelled. Being between first and ground floor was the longest minutes in her entire life. Somehow it felt like the elevator stopped, wanting to take a rest. It was mocking her right in her face, saying: “nope you are not gonna see the one you love.” It was laughing at her. But then, the elevator stopped in reality, making her bounce a little. The doors slid open, slowly. Minzy squeezed her way between the two doors, running towards the main entrance. She stumbled outside looking feverish for GD, but he was nowhere in sight. She ran further away, panting. But he was still nowhere to be seen.
“Why?!” she yelled “Why are you not here? You ! i need to tell you everything, but you are not here! Do you not want to hear it?” Minzy yelled louder. But no one showed up. Minzy fell to her knees, placing her face in her hands. She sobbed out every last drop of tears that she even had back in her weak, pale body. She just needed GD to be beside her, holding her in his strong arms and saying that everything will be fine now, that everything was just a dream. But this was no dream. Reality was a to Minzy.

But then two large hands took her by her shoulders, pulling her up and then wrapping around her chest, hugging her from behind.
“I thought you left.” cried Minzy. “I thought you had left me for good.” she said turning around to face Seunghyun.
“Oh, Seunghyun. It’s you.” she said disappointed.
“I saw you here and thought you could need someone by your side. I know I’m not the one you really want, but can’t you cry out on my shoulder for now? Just tell me anything or nothing at all. Use me. Don’t think about how i will react, because i will support you whatever you say.” said Seunghyun.
“Thanks Seunghyun. But i can’t. You don’t deserve to be used. You’re too good a guy to be used.” Minzy tried to explain. But Seunghyun wouldn’t take no for an answer, and he dragged her to his car in the parking lot under the JYJ corporation building.
While sitting in Seunghyun’s car, Minzy was still sobbing. Seunghyun took her hand, and gave her a reassuring smile. Minzy then let everything out. Anger, sadness and somehow she showed signs of powerlessness in between.


“Seunghyun, this is just something I can’t keep up with. I’m tired of trying to be strong, I’m tired of holding in my tears, and I’m tired of faking my happiness. I can’t do this anymore.” Minzy broke down in Seunghyun’s arm letting her heart speak for once. He didn’t say anything. He let Minzy bawl her eyes out, just holding her, making her feel secure.
“Seunghyun? What should i do?” Minzy asked hoarse. But before Seunghyun could answer he saw a familiar figure in another car not far from where he and Minzy were. The figure got out, and while it walked towards Seunghyun’s car, Seunghyun took a firmer hold on Minzy, only to secure her even more on his arms than before. The figure went in the car’s front light, and GD was shown in the figure. His eyes showed hatred, and then Minzy saw him, and she pushed herself out of Seunghyun’s grip. GD stood right in front of the car, and banged both hand right down on the bonnet of the car. If his eyes could shoot lasers, thenSeunghyun would have dies a thousand times. He looked Seunghyun straight in his eyes, not even looking at Minzy. She was sitting still like a block of ice, scared of the face on her boyfriend. She had never seen him this furious before. Inside, deep inside, she felt a bit of happiness. That GD was this angry, showed Minzy how much he actually cared for her. But GD was still furious, and that was when Daesung and Seungri came running. They grabbed him trying to pull him away, but GD got out of their grip every time, not loosing eye-contact with Seunghyun at any time. Seunghyun just smiled at him with pity in his eyes. He knew that GD must be breaking down even more inside, than he showed on the outside. Seungri took a hold of GD’s arms, placed them behind GD’s back and Daesung began pushing him further away from the car. That was when GD’s eyes connected with Minzy’s. They were filled with fear and tears. GD stopped struggling and just went where he was pushed. The sight of Minzy made him realize, that he now had ruined every chance of getting her back. He knew what he said to her earlier, but i also knew that he lied. He did love her. And it was with all of his heart. He created his own love lock down. Or so he thought. Minzy was waiting for him, to listen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dum dum duuuuum ;)

updated as fast as i could when i saw a new comment and that i got a subscriber to a story i haven'e even started.
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/172040/hidden-love-drama-minho-romance--taemin-love

those two people just brightened up my bad morning! 
- First day of school after the holliday, and i couldn't sleep -.-' only gor 4,5 hours of sleep i think...i'm tired :) but i got my energy back because you those two people! love on you! <3