Why was she with him?

Day by Day

 

At Daesung and Seungri’s party, Minzy and GD was dancing close and being in their own little world. or at least GD was. Minzy was thinking heavily about what she should say to Seonghyun, when they meet later this evening.
Her heart was pounding so loudly, that she thought GD would hear it. GD, being as clueless as he was, just held her tighter, thinking that she was just nervous about the situation. He caressed her cheek, his hands going to the chin, lifting up Minzy’s head. He then placed his lips softly on hers, feeling her silky and plum like lips. They would always be a sensation for him. He loved to feel her on him, knowing how she was his, and knowing that she loved him. But somehow her lips were not moving in sync with his, like they always used to do. He had been feeling like something was of about Minzy the entire week, but he couldn’t say exactly what it was. She constantly got lost in her thoughts, and GD had never seen her like that before. It worried him.
“Minzy?” he said softly but with a hint of concern.
“Is something wrong? I have been feeling like something is of about you the entire week.”
Minzy was surprised that he actually had been picking up her signs of worries, even though he always was so slow with these things. But she couldn’t say anything to him. She was so scared to confess about this big problem roaming around her head. She had to lie.
“No. I’m fine honey. I’ve just been tired, because of homework and all those assignments i have had.” She said steadily, but inside she was breaking down. Crying her eyes out, insecure if he would ever understand. If he would still be there, if she told him. She have never been so lost before.
“I’m sorry.” she said with a low voice.
“I need to get some air. Just stay here and enjoy the music.” She said, making GD stand there all confused, but letting her go. He saw her make her way through the crowd, passing Taeyang and Bom who was incredibly close to one another. A little to close for just friends.
“They so have a thing.” thought Minzy to herself while she was looking for Seonghyun, wanting to talk to him about her problem. She passed Daesung and Seongri, and Minzy thought she got a glimpse of them holding hands, but she didn’t really believe herself.

Then she saw Seonghyun in a corner joking and chatting with some of his other friends that Minzy didn’t know. She went over to him, and when he spotted her he was sure that she wanted to talk seriously now. He got up, excused himself and met Minzy on the dance floor. They went out on the road to talk in quiet.

GD was standing back on the large dance floor, not able to see Minzy anymore. After a while of waiting and somehow chatting with other people, while having Minzy on his mind, his thoughts began blocking out peoples voices. It felt like hours were going by, but he managed to wait for her for about an hour before he began getting a bit nervous. GD remembered that Minzy wanted to get some air, and decided to look for her in the streets. He walked outside, looking for the one he loved; only to find her being caressed on the cheek by Seonghyun. Daesung and Seongri joined GD, a little while after, when they spotted him going outside. They joined him when all three saw Minzy taking of the couple ring, that GD gave her on their 3.-year anniversary, and giving it to Seonghyun. Daesung and Seongri was shocked, and looked at GD, who now was taking himself to the head, trying to hold in his already flowing tears.
With a shaking but slightly angry voice GD said: “I though i loved you. I was wrong, forgive me.”
with that sentence he walked towards Seonghyun and Minzy who now had seen GD, and they quickly stepped away from each other. GD steered towards Seonghyun looking him straight in the eyes.
He was inches away from Seonghyun, grabbing his arm, when he yelled: “What the hell are you doing, i thought you were my friend!”
Seonghyun replied with a more calming voice, ripping GD hand away from his arm in one swift move: “You have no idea what is happening! Listen Jiyung, Minzy has a problem she wanted to discuss with me before she went to you!”
GD stepped back with an evil smile on his lips. He knew, in the back of his head, that when Seonghyun used his real name when he talked to him, was it serious. But he didn’t lose his ground
“HA! Why wouldn’t she talk to me, her boyfriend, first?! She knows that she can tell me everything!”
“Well apparently not everything” said Seonghyun and continued
“This is so not worth discussing if you won’t listen.” He said, then grabbed Minzy’s arm, and pulled her along with him as he left, leaving GD angry and unable to release his fury to the one who deserved it. Or who he thought deserved it. He was left confused only thinking: “Why was she with him?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A double update :) this story will be rather short compared to alot of the other stories :) it's written beforehand because it wasn't supposed to be uploaded here so i can't take on any of requests (if there surprisingly should be some)

But ideas to make this longer would be greatly appreciated!! <3. 

I will update with one chapter each day from now on. And please go listen to the song "haru haru" by bigbang and watch the MV...it's where the idea for this fanfic came up :)