Goobye my love

Day by Day

“Jiyong.” Seungri simply said. GD already didn’t like were this was heading.
“Don’t say it!” GD begged.
“I can’t say anything. We haven’t head how it’s going.” GD sighed in relief. There were still hope. But inside the operation room, Minzy reacted to GD’s appearance.
“He’s here. Finally!” She though, and managed to smile though it should not be possible. She opened her eyes slightly looking out of the tainted class. She could see the familiar figure of GD. And Seungri too. She let out a tear, readying herself.

“Jiyong. She and i never had anything going on.” Seungri explained.
“I know Seungri. Let’s talk about it when this is over, okay?” GD answered him. Seungri noded and spoke of something else.
“She wanted you to have her ring if she did not live through this. I’ll give it to you.” Seungri said, making GD worried. “But this is not because she no longer is with us. We don’t know that. It’s for you to keep or give to her. Whatever happens, you should be the one with the ring when everything ends.” Seungri explained. GD was grateful and accepted the ring. He couldn’t fit it so he held on to it tightly.  


The gang walked up to the two of them. GD smiled slightly at them, feeling sorry for all the trouble he had caused. They didn’t seem to care about that right now. They all went silent waiting for an answer to their prayers.
Minzy was still lying on the operation table. She could somehow sense that the gang was fully back together. Well without her that is. She smiled again and whispered: “Stay strong for me okay?” Then she let another tear fall, closed her eyes and let out her last breath. She walked towards the entrance to the afterlife. It was opening itself for her, and she felt that warmth again. Like two strong arms holding her tight. It felt like it was Jiyong arms. She could feel them holding her all the way into the gates of heaven. She felt safe. And she left the gang, knowing that they would be together now, remembering her and being happy for the time they had together. She turned around and said: “Goodbuy guys, stay well.” She turned around as the gates closed behind her. She had left the world of the living.


The gang got up when the doors of the operation room opened. They saw Minzy with her eyes closed. They didn’t know if she was asleep or worse, until they saw the doctor who looked at them in grief. They knew what have happened. GD stepped forward, and towards his girlfriend. His eyed filled with tears. They ran down his cheeks as he leaned over her. He kissed her forehead and lied his head on her chest. The gang just watched him as he slowly moved around. They watched as a boyfriend lovinly caressed his girlfriend.
“I tried not to love you. I was wrong, forgive me” He said. “Why is heaven so close to you? You belong with me, but you chose heaven. I trust your decision, and we will meet again. Don’t you worry my love.” The gang walked towards him, and they all placed a hand on his back, showing their support and agreement. GD looked at them and smiled with his face covered in tears, more coming. He got drained till the point where there should not be more fluid in his body. But he still managed to cry even more than anyone of them had seen one cry. Seungri took a hold of him and pulled him in for a hug. GD broke down and cried into his arms, sobbing loudly and with no concern for the world around him. He couldn’t stand anymore, and he slit down against Seungri’s legs. Daesung sat down besides him comforting him. The rest of the gang joined in, and they all stayed like that for what seemed an eternity.
“I’m sorry for your loss.” Said the man who did the operation interrupting them all. “But we have to talk to someone about how this is going to pass. A funeral should not happen later than a week after a person have passed. I know this is sudden things to discuss and decide, but it has to be done.”
“I’ll do it.” Sobbed GD.

GD took care of everything that had to do with the funeral. He stayed strong, just like she wanted him to be.

After Minzy’s funeral, GD made his way home in his black shirt and jeans. He felt empty, like something had been ripped out of his heart. And that was exactly what had happened. Minzy had been ripped out of his heart carelessly. Nothing with meaning was in his heart anymore. It was an empty shell that selfishly kept him alive. He was like a zombie, living but somehow not living. Why should a 21 year old man experience this heart acing pain? He didn’t think that this was in any way okay. Letting him feel like his life didn’t matter. Though he said that he respected Minzy’s choice of going to heaven, didn’t mean that he liked it. He missed her and he could not see why his life should continue. Friends didn’t matter to him anymore, and his family was not really the one he wished to be a part of. He wanted to be a part of Minzy’s family, and make their own.
He stepped inside his house, and at that moment he broke his promise to Minzy. He could not stay strong for her. Without her by his side, then there would be nothing to stay strong for. He didn’t even get to close the door before his knees landed on the hard wooden floor. His arm dangled on his side and his tears was flowing like a never ending river on his cheeks. His first love should now be the last. He would never bee able to see another woman and not see Minzy instead. At that moment he decided that no woman would ever be good enough for him, to overrule Minzy. He would not allow it to be so. He could care less of the world now, and if he had the strength to do it, then he would have joined Minzy right away. But he knew that he could not make himself do it. He had already tried. When it all seemed hopeless and nothing could bring him up from this deep sorrow stepped Chaerin in. She lived near GD and had been following him home, without him knowing. She had watched everything that happened when GD stepped inside his house. Though it was not much. She walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, making GD shocked. He looked at her as she said: “Jiyong, I’m here for you. We’re all sad, and we should try to get through this together. Please rely on us.”
“This is just too hard on me.” sobbed GD. “I don’t know if I can live in this world without Minji anymore. I can’t see the meaning of living if she is not with me.”
“I know.” said Chaerin. “But you should try. Live your life as good as possible, so when you join her you will be able to tell lots of stories that will keep her smiling.” said Chaerin trying to help him. GD could see what she meant and nodded a bit with his tear covered face that still had a river flowing. He would try, but he could not promise that he would be as happy as before. That was what he explained to Chaerin. She understood, but told him that it’s okay to be happy, because it does not mean that the person who had passed was forgotten. It would mean that the persons memories remain in the world, and that the people who had sorrow now would have happiness because of the memories.


SO SORRY THAT I COULDN'T LET HER LIVE! *hides behind bed*
it's just that the story was prewritten, so i couldn't really change what i had already been writing...so sorry. But there is one more chapter to go, så plese stick to the story <3 and pleas don'tunsuscribe :(