At The Club

What I Thought Would Never Happen

 Ari called Sung Gyu while she was looking through the clothes that she got before. He picked up after the second ring.

  "Ari...?" he asked confused.

   "Neh. Oppa let's go to a club. I feel like having fun after having worked since 2:30." said Ari while trying to decide between two dresses. 

   "Okay. Sounds fun. I will be there at 10:00 okay?"

   "But what about your grandparents? Won't it wake them up?" Ari asked out of confusion.

   "She didn't tell you? They are going on vacation, and they are leaving the restaurant to me while they are gone. So that shouldn't be a problem." he said.

   "Okay. See you then... Oh but before you hang up. Which color is better... blue or silver?" she asked narrowing her eyes at the dresses.

   "..... Are you really asking me this?" 

   "Just answer the god damned question!" she exclaimed.

   "Fine.... Silver?" 

   "Great! Thanks oppa." 

   Sung Gyu hung up without another word. Ari took the silver dress and put it on her bed while she went to go take a shower. After she showered she put on her dress and did her make up. She left her hair down, and brushed it. At around 10:00 Sung Gyu showed up like he said he would. They left the apartment and got into Sung Gyu's car.

   "So why did you ask me to go with you?" asked Sung Gyu.

   "Well it's always more fun to go to a club with a friend right?" 

   Sung Gyu nodded and glanced at her, "I have one rule though."

   "Rules? Really?" she asked rolling her eyes.

   "Hey I can turn this car around." 

   "..... Fine.... What is the rule?"

   Sung Gyu smiled triumphantly and said, "You can't take anyone back to my grandparents apartment, and you can't go home with anyone."

   Ari glanced at him before looking straight ahead, "Deal. Its not like I wanted to have with some player tonight anyway. I just wanted to dance. That's why I am bringing you."

   They arrived at the club a few minutes later, and were let in almost immediately. When they got inside, they couldn't decide what to do.

   "Drinks or dancing first?" asked Sung Gyu.

   "Dancing.... or maybe drinks? No, dancing." 

   The two stepped onto the dance floor and started dancing. A boy came towards Ari, but she suddenly grabbed Sung Gyu. The boy went away when he saw Sung Gyu. Sung Gyu was shocked but he recovered when Ari let go of him.

   "Sorry... I didn't feel like grinding with a 17 year old."

   Sung Gyu just chuckled and continued to dance. After a while they decided to sit at the bar and get some drinks. A couple of men sat a little farther away from them staring at them. Ari recognized them, so she grabbed Sung Gyu's hand and pulled him away from the bar.

   "Let's go. I don't feel like being here now." she said softly.

   Sung Gyu looked at her face and knew something was wrong, so he pulled her out of the club. While they were walking to their car, Ari suddenly stopped.

   "Sung Gyu oppa they are following us." she said sadly. Sung Gyu held her hand to the car, hoping that them being together would stop the men from following them. But it didn't.

    They finally got to the car and quickly got in. Sung Gyu started driving back to the restaurant when he realized that the men were still following. Ari quickly got out of the car, pulling Sung Gyu out too, and the two ran into tthe restaurant. They ran up the stairs and finally relaxed when they got into the apartment.

    Sung Gyu was about to leave, but Ari grabbed his hand to stop him. She said to him, "Please stay here. Those men.... They are smart, they are going to realize I am up here...."

   "Don't worry you will be fine. I promise." 

   "But if you go down there right now... They will hurt you or kill you! You are my only friend right now.... Please just stay here." Ari pleaded with him.

   Sung Gyu watched her for a few seconds but finally nodded. For the rest of the night they sat on the couch and got to know each other. It seemed like they were starting to get much closer.

 


Okay sorry if this chapter is really disappointing D: I am trying to make things get more dramatic.... But now they are closer friends <3 Time for my next group spam! How about.......

 

BEAST