Meeting Him

What I Thought Would Never Happen

 Ari looked up and glared at the man she saw. He looked just as shocked as she did. 

   "Yah! What the hell?" she screamed at him. Everyone looked at her, but she just glared at them and told them to do what they were doing before.

   "I am so sorry! I didn't know the bus would jerk like that." said the man.

   "Yeah well now you do. How in the hell am I gonna get the coffee stain out of this? Now I really have to pay Sung Gyu..." 

   "Miss I am really sorry... This is my stop..." He took out a card and gave it to her, "Here take this card."

   "Great... What am i supposed to do with this? Sell it and get a dollar?" asked Ari sarcastically.

   "It has my name and number on it... So if there is any way I can make it up to you, just call that number." said the man as he got off the bus. 

   Ari rolled her eyes, but looked at the card anyway, "Yoon Doo Joon. A lawyer...."

   She put the card into her purse, and got off the bus. She zipped up her jacket so the coffee stain could not be seen, and walked back to the apartment.

   "Well that little incident ruined my plan. I can just make that Doo Joon guy make it up to me sometime." she sighed and looked at the clock. She decided to get ready for work. 

   When she went downstair to the restaurant, she put on an apron, and went to find the person that halmeoni was talking about. She found a girl around her age taking the order of a customer, so she waited for the girl to walk away from the table.

   "You must be the new girl." said the girl when she noticed Ari.

   "Neh. You must be the girl that is going to help me. Your name is?" 

   "Oh I am Sung Ah. It's nice to meet you. We have a lot of work to do so lets get started." 

   Ari nodded and they started working. After a couple of hours things were getting easier for Ari. She then noticed a familiar person walking into the restaurant. It was Doo Joon. She smirked and waited until he sat down at a table to approach him.

   "Annyeong. May I take your order?" asked Ari sweetly.

   Doo Joon's eyes widened at the familiar voice. He looked up in horror. He said, "You aren't going to kill me are you?"

   Ari just laughed, shook her head, and said, "Of course not. But you do owe me. I was going to go out before my shift today, but that was ruined." 

   Doo Joon glanced at her in confusion, "So what am I supposed to do?"

   Ari said, "You will be taking me out. Oh and not on a date, but I just think you should pay for everything considering you ruined a shirt that I didn't even buy. It's kind of like paying back my friend for that little accident."

   Doo Joon sighed, "Okay fine give me your number. But since you did ask for my order, I will take a piece of cake." 

   Ari wrote down the order, gave him her number, and went back into the kitchen. She came out a while later with the cake. She was about to walk away when Doo Joon called her back.

  "I just realized that I don't even know your name."

  Ari smirked and said, "Ari." 

  He left after eating and paying. The rest of her day went by really slow, but after work she decided that she wanted to go to a club. But this time she decided to ask Sung Gyu if he would go with her.

 


Okay I have a new idea for my picture spams. Each chapter is going to be a different group! So the first group shall be...........

 

INFINITE!!!

 

 

 

  You are welcome <3