A Day Out With My Slave

What I Thought Would Never Happen

 Ari woke up the next morning on the couch next to Sung Gyu. She got up carefully as to not wake him up, and went into her room. She got some clothes and went to take a shower. After her shower she went back into her room and her phone. She decided that she wanted to go out, so she called Doo Joon to take her out for the day. He was supposed to pick her up at the restaurant on the bottom floor.

   An hour later Ari received a text that Doo Joon was at the restaurant. She looked on the couch to see Sung Gyu still sleeping, so she tried to quietly open the door.

   "Where are you going?" asked Sung Gyu with his eyes still closed.

   "Out with the person that spilt coffee on me." said Ari simply.

   Sung Gyu nodded, "Okay have fun."

   "Oh I will. You should probably get to work soon." she said matter of factly.

   After that she walked out of the apartment and down to the restaurant. She met up with Doo Joon and they greeted each other. They got into his car and drove away.

   "So what are we going to do?" asked Doo Joon.

   "Well you are going to be my slave. Let's go to the amusement park though. I feel like riding some roller coasters." 

   "Your slave? If I be your slave, will my debt be paid?" 

   Ari put a finger on her chin and thought for a second. She nodded finally and replied, "Neh. You have to be my slave for the whole day, but since you are cute I will be nice to you."

   Doo Joon just chuckled and continued driving. An hour later they arrived at the amusement park. They got their tickets and went inside the park. They went around to different rides and just had fun. A couple of hours passed and Ari's feet were starting to hurt. 

   "Doo Joon-ssi give me a piggyback ride." said Ari.

   "Why?"

   "Because you are my slave and my feet hurt!." said Ari stubbornly.

   Doo Joon sighed and crouched down for her to get on his back. When she got on his back he realized how light she was. The two then made their way to their last ride. They got on the ferris wheel and sat across from each other. 

   "So you are a lawyer?" asked Ari to break the silence.

   "Yeah. Pretty new to it though." 

   "How old are you then Doo Joon-ssi?" asked Ari tilting her head.

   "I am 24 years old. You are 22 right?" 

   "Neh but how did you know?"

   "You look like you are 22."

   "Oh okay."

   "So what's your story?" asked Doo Joon curiously.

   "What do you mean?"

   "Well you are a waitress and you don't seem to have your own place to live..." said Doo Joon carefully.

   "Oh... I would tell you but I don't want to bore you with my story."

   "Just tell me. I am curious anyways."

   "Well I ran away from my parents who kept me away from the world pretty much..... Now I am on my own, only knowing Sung Gyu and you..." said Ari slowly.

   "Why did you run away?"

   "They were trying to make me marry some guy I don't know. They thought that me marrying someone would help me fall in love, since I have never fallen in love before." 

   "Not even once?" He looked at her like she was crazy. She glared back at him.

   "No because I didn't grow up around people that were in love."

   The ride ended at that moment and the two had to get off the ride. Doo Joon gave Ari a piggyback ride back to the car, and drove her back to the restaurant. She waved goodbye to him, and went upstairs to the apartment. When she got there Sung Gyu was waiting, but she pushed past him to get to her room.

 


Hi everyone! I am sorry if this chapter was bad D: I wanted to think of an awesome "slave/date" thing.... but I couldn't D:

 

WONDER GIRLS