50/50

Just Friends?

 

KISEOP P.O.V’s

 

“I’ll go back to Philippines.” She spoke up. Her voice is so cold. It sent shivers to my spine. She is so cald.

 

“What?

 

“ You heard me, I’ll go back to my country. Things gotten worse Kiseop when we announced our feeling to everyone. Someone was hurt. I can’t afford seeing someone getting much hurt. Call me a coward, jerk or whatever you want to call me, I’ll leave you. I love you and you know that. You know so much better, but they are a lot of girls much better for you. I know that. I love you Kiseop. More than you can imagine. I’m ready to let go anything I have, but now. It is over. I’m so sorry. Can you please leave now? This will be the last time you’ll see me. I’m sorry for being an . I’m sorry for giving up on us.” She faced me and slept.

 

Pain, anger and I’m surely hurt a lot. I can’t believe that she said that. Was she hurt? What did I do? I have no choice, but to left her room. I ran down the parking lot and drove in a fast speed. I don’t know where I’m going. I pushed the limit of the car. It reached 200 khp. I didn’t stop. I continued roaring around seoul when suddenly I didn’t control my car. Everything went so fast and now all I can see is darknest.

 

 

ANN’S P.O.V

 

I didn’t know I said. Everything is just so complicated. I don’t want nobody to get hurt, but I’ve hurt the guy that I loved so much.

 

I buried my face on my pillow. I remember all the things we’ve done together. I really hurt me. I love him and I know I made a bad decision, but somebody has to let go for everyone to calm down. I felt that. I really do. I made a huge sacrifice and all I ask now is Kiseop to be better and be happy. I’m leaving him and if someday we might find each other again, then it must be us forever.

 

 

I hurt random screams. Scream of horror and shock. I was merely surprised when his mother entered my room, horrified.

 

“ Kiseop, got in an accident and now he is fighting for his life.” She bent down on her knees crying. Did I heard her right? Kiseop is fighting for his life? What have I  done.

 

The one that I loved is almost dead. 50/50. Miracles could happen now, I wish.

 

I would not forgive myself if he will die. I’ll kill myself. I’ll kill myself.