Confession.

Just Friends?

 

Friday.

 

Everything is settled. The clothes, the hotel and Ann. She was ready to face this day. The day that she will spend the whole nights and days with Kiseop. Of course, she already spend a lot of time with Kiseop, a lot of vacations but, this is different because she loves him now.

 

“ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!” She shouted on her room. She already pack a lot of clothes but, she didn’t want to look ridiculous infront of Kiseop’s family. She laid her head on the luggage. Her phone suddenly ring.

 

It is Kiseop.

 

“Yobseo?” She said.

 

“ I’m on my way. Everything okay? “ He asked.

 

“ Yeah. Where are you exactly? “ She replied.

 

“ In front of your bed room. “ Kiseop was standing infront of her. She frozed for a moment. “ What are you looking at? Let’s go. “ Kiseop offered his hand to Ann. He grabbed her luggage while holding Ann’s hand.

 

Kiseop opened the door for Ann and let her got in. He arranged her seatbelt and stared at her for a moment. He kissed it once again, much longer now. Ann gave in. She loves him so much. Ann let go of kiseop’s lips. She stared at him for a moment. They giggled. Kiseop closed the door of Ann and got in to the driver seat. The drive was silent. Both of them is thinking of something.

 

KISEOP’S P.O.V

 

I already love my best friend but, I’m too afraid to let her know. I’m afraid everything will be ruined. I love her so much. I'm afraid she don't see me the way I see her.