Wedding.

Just Friends?
It's a one year preparation for the wedding of the year at Korea. My parents and his parents gotten closer in short period of time. They bond together and talk about various thoughts about our honeymoon. 

Honestly, I don't want to talk about those things. Me and Kiseop are willing to wait for the right time to to those kind of things. 



Step by step. 



We are young and we responsibilities to do. No need rush things. Except the fact that today is our wedding day. 



I stared at my reflection in the mirror, looking at fine curves I have and at the long sparkling white with black braids. wedding dress at the corner, it is a tube like wedding dress with swarovski gems sticking on it. 










My family entered the hotel room. Tears are over flowing through my mother's eye. I understand her. We were just talking a year ago of me getting married and here I am right now, going to say I do the of man of my dreams. My best friend llooked at me with puppy and trying to refrain herself to cry. My father on the other side, was grinning like a crazy guy because he never thought that I will get married because I was too boyish for him. 


I sat at the table in front of the mirror to get my hair and make up done. They put a lot of chemicals on my face and time pass so, slowly. I just want to see my beloved husband and go and spend the rest of my life with him. They did my hair in a waterfall braid. They gently zip the gown and I started to breathe in and out. I can feel butterflies at my stomach, but I sat down and gently massaged my hand. 



" Ms. Jung, It's time for you to go to the aisle. " The wedding planner enter the room. I came down to the venue and saw him with a wide smile on his face. Everything is perfect and everything will be over once we say, I do.




My arm was hooked to my father's arm. I can see the tears beside his eyes. He gave my hand to Kiseop and tap his shoulder. We stood in front of the minister.


" Do you, Lee Kiseop accept Jung Ann to be your beloved wife? " 

" I do " he said. 


" And do you, Jung Ann accept Lee Kiseop  to be your husband ? "

" I do. " I said. We slip our wedding rings to the right places. We stared at each other with lovely eyes. 

" I now pronounce you husband and wife. " The minister finally announced. He caressed my cheek and lowered down on my level, he kissed me with sweetly and pure of love. Both of his hands cupped my cheeks and I heard my father jokingly cleared his throat which made me pull away and jokingly trying to catch some air, but if my father didn't do that, I should have kiss him much longer. 


Now that I'm really married to him, I'm ready for those freaking challenges that will come. I just love him.

" I love you, Mrs. Jung Ann. You're mine. Forever and I'm your's ever. I finally find the girl that will make everything seems right even if it's not.and the girl that my children will call Mama. I love you so much. " Kiseop said. 


Their story ended with a passionate kiss which everyone stand from their seats and gave them a round of a applause. 


Love is a magical thing that can make you do things that are impossible to do.