Hey.

Just Friends?

 

Ann started to arranged herself for her "date" with Erick. Even though she really does want to go with Kiseop, she doesn't have a god damn choice but, to let go of that feeling.
 
 
 
After combing her hair for a hundred time already, she noticed that her phone was blinking and have a text from Kiseop.  She jump out of her seat and read the text he sent to her.
 
 
 
" Hey. Me and Rachelle got in a fight. She don't want to talk to me. Can you cancel your date with Erick? Want you beside me. :( I need you right now. I have nothing else to go. -- BBF "
 
 
 
 
when she read his text, she suddenly felt hurt. She doesn't have a choice her love was hurt but, to cancel her date with Erick.
 
 
 
 
" Hey Babe. Something came up here at house. We can't go out. Sorry. I'll make it up to you, next time. Sorry. GoodNight. - A <3 "
 
 
 
 
She texted Erick and replied to Kiseop's text
 
 
.
 
" Hey. Already cancelled my date with him. Come here. I'll feed you. Don't be sad. -- BGF. "
 
 
 
 
She was happy that her best friend was going at her house. She changed to a white tee and jeans. She heard the roaring of the motor bike of her best friend. She got down fast and didn't notice that her phone is ringing.
 
 
 
 
She opened the door and she saw the man that she really loved, she hugged him and he hugged back. Kiseop gave him a pat on the head and kiss on her forehead. She didn't want to let go but, she have to before she get too obvious.
 
 
 
 
" Hey. " Kiseop said. They were facing each other.
 
 
 
 
" Hey Kiseop.Prepared your favourite meal. Spaghetti. " Ann said to him.
 
 
 
 All of a sudden, Kiseop hugged her one more time, she wasn't shock or skip a beat of her heart, she is used to this kind of things already, she hugged him back and pat the back of his back. 
 
 
 
 
" I have to tell you something. " Kiseop said to her. Still hugging her. 
 
 
 
 
" Mwo? " Ann replied. 
 
 
 
 
Kiseop didn't said anything. He was about to cry in any minute now. He was trying not to shed a tear.
 
 
 
 
 
" Best Girl Friend, I have  2 wholes on my heart. I need an surgery ahead of time or else, I'll die in anytime. I'm sorry I didn't tell you ahead of time that I'm dying, I just don't want you to get hurt. I'm sorry. I'm truly am. " Kiseop hugged her more tightly. 
 
 
Ann didn't know what to say. She was crying. She was hurt. 
 
She hugged him back and just sobbed at his back. She want to treasure this moment even if it hurts. She want to remember this night. 
 
 
 
 
 
" You freaking jerk. Damn you. Damn you Kiseop!! You said you wouldn't leave me. That you are different but why?! Why now?? Why didn't you told me? Why didn't you?? " She sobbed more. 
 
 
She was hurt, not just a lover but, a friend that really treasures him. 
 
He didn't spoke. He hugged her more. Didn't want to let her go. He made his best friend cry for the first time. He was hurt. Really hurt 
 
 
they stayed like that for a while. Right under the moon. Like a couple in a cold night. Loving each other, like no tomorrow.