Everything is fine.

Just Friends?

 

ANN’S P.O.V

 

I walk right in to the room of Kiseop.

 

I saw him lying on the bed with big wounds, his eyes is injured a lot and his left leg is broken.

 

Guilt. Pain. Love. All those emotions are mixed together. I think I am the reason why this happened. I am really confused why he did this. I know he can kill himself so easily. That he can crash his car on a brick wall, but I never knew that he really has the guts to do this.

 

I came closer to his bed. I drop on my knees and laid my head on his side.

 

I started sobbing.

 

I was sobbing so hard.

 

I regret all the things I said to him. I regret the stupid decision I made for the both us. I know to myself how much I waited for the both us to be together, but I wasted it and I don’t know if he will be alive or be ….. dead.

 

“ Kiseop. Please. Wake up. I’m begging you. “ I whimpered.

 

No moves.

 

I stood up and left the room. I walked straight to the chapel of the hospital. I need to pray. I kneeled down and said.

 

“ Lord, I am here in front of you asking for your help. Please save Kiseop from the darkness surrounding him. Don’t let him die. I promise to you that I’ll do anything to save him. When he woke up, I promise not to leave his side from the very last breath I give in. I promise to love him infinitely and not to destroy his wounded heart anymore. I’ll love him from the day that he will open again his eyes and will laid on me. I’m giving you my word just to let him leave. Please show upon me that miracles does happen. I’m begging you. “ Tears that can’t be stop to fall down. I’ll give up everything just for him.

 

 

As I go back to the room, I saw the doctor holding his results.

 

“He ran out of blood. A lot of blood. I need an Type blood type. Immediately. Or else, his platelets will continue to ran out and the chance of him to be alive is at risk. “

 

“ I’m type A. I’ll donate my own blood, but please try anything you can for him to survive.”

 

They tried my blood. It is approved already. I donated 3 bags of blood. It is a lot of blood, I felt dizzy when I stoop up. I haven’t sleep for a while so, maybe that’s the reason.

 

I came back to the room and saw Rachelle standing in-front of him. There was thing feeling that I felt from the moment I saw her. Guilt. That was it. I felt the guilt when I remember her face crying at the edge of the door at the Villa.

 

“ From the very first day that we announced that we are together, I can see the pain on your eyes. I know that you felt something else onto him and I ignored it. You are one of my best friends and you lied to me. You didn’t told me the truth. And, you, you Ann hid all of this from me! Do you know how much pain and hatred I am feeling right now!?!!! But, I can’t be angry to you because you are important to me!! A friend is more important to me than my boyfriend, but now I don’t know who to choose!! Ann!!! Don’t just stand there and please!!! Talk to me!!! “ Anger is filling her veins. I can see it in her eyes. Tears are starting to form on the side of my eyes.

 

“ Rachelle, I have nothing else to say rather than I’m sorry. I ruined your relationship with Kiseop. You can be mad at me, seriously. Choose him not me. I don’t deserve your kindness. I’m not supposed to be treated like this by you because I’m a . I am sorry. “ She walk straight to my direction. Two arms  wrapped at my shaking body. She sobbed at my shoulder. She didn’t stop.

 

“ You don’t need to say sorry. You don’t need to say anything. I’m sorry Ann. “ She whispered to my ear. I stared at Kiseop’s hand and saw his right eye opened.

 

“ Kiseop. “ I said. I pushed Rachelle to the side and rushed to Kiseop’s side.

 

 

“ Ann. “

 

That was all he said. Just to hear my name is enough. I hugged him tightly.

 

 

“ I’m sorry for what happened. I am very sorry this happened to you. This all my fault. I’m so sorry. I will never leave your side anymore not ever. Never ever.

 

He smiled of what I said. He eyed Rachelle on the door. I saw Rachelle leaved. I think she is giving us time to talk since I’m the girlfriend now, but I still feel sorry for her. She is a great lover and an amazing girl I know she will find the man of his dreams and me? Well, I’m looking at the most handsome guy on the world and the men that I will marry and I will stay forever and ever.

 

“ Ann. Let’s get married. “ I am shocked. Is he in drugs? Is he drugs because of the medicines they are giving to him? Am I hearing him right? Did he heard my prayers? Oh well, I love him and I did tell Jesus that I’ll spend my entire life loving him so, this must be the sign. I didn’t actually expected that this will be fast, but cmon’ we’ll probably end to this so, why not?

 

“ When? “ I smirked. He laughed. I love seeing his smile. It makes everything turn to a wonderland.

 

Got to get ready for the wedding because when this young boy is already recovered, there will be no second thoughts that me and him will be heading to the church right away.

 

I love Lee Kiseop, so much.