SEQUEL. :)

Just Friends?

 

It’s already been 6 years since Kiseop and Ann have been married. So far, they have 1 adorable daughter. Her name is Mirai. They named her next to Ann’s best girl friend.

 

“ Omma. I want to eat. “ Mirai said.

 

Mirai has Kiseop’s eyes and the complexion of Kiseop also. While, she got his smile and her nose from her mother.  Mirai is a jolly girl who loves to sing and dance like his father and she also loves baking like her mother. Mirai is loved by the both of them and they raised them well that everyone is fond of her. She is smart and beautiful. What else can they ask? They are one happy family.

 

“ But, Appa isn’t home yet. Can we wait for Appa more? “

 

“ Okay, Omma. “

 

Their family is full of happiness. They kept their promises. They continue to love each other and kept their love much stronger. Other’s find it amusing while other’s keep on saying that they’ll break up one day.

 

They don’t give any of damn of what other think.

 

“ Appa is home!! “ Kiseop yelled happily when they entered the house.

 

Mirai ran to his lovable father and hopped to his arms. Mirai gave a sweet peck kiss on his cheeks while Ann kissed him on his lips.

 

“ Appa! Omma!! Not in-front of me! Aigoooooooooooooo! “ Mirai ducked her head on her Appa’s shoulder.

 

They had dinner peacefully. Talked about what happened today.

 

The both of them love Mirai so much and they never let her saw them fight.

 

The dinner went by so quickly. Mirai fell asleep immediately after Ann read her a bed time story.

Ann went to their room and saw Kiseop shirtless on the bed. She laid down at his firm abs and hugged his waist.

 

 

“ Yah! Lee Ann! It’s time to make an another one!! Let’s make a new child!!! “ Kiseop smirked and kissed Ann passionately.

 

Ann pulled away looked at Kiseop’s eyes. Kiseop frowned with “ what the hell? “ look.

 

“ I’m pregnant”

 

 

“ Twins.”

 

 

GIVING ALL YOUR LOVE TO SOMEONE WHO YOU LOVE ISN’T FOOLISH, IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU ARE READY TO MAKE HIM/HER HAPPY EVEN IT LOOKS STUPID. J