The meaning of mysterious.-Insane..(7)

The meaning of mysterious

"Kay everyone,I'm home and I bought you guys dinner!"Kangin burst through the door.The group of boys cheered as they crowded around the dining table.Eunhyuk couldn't help but smile as he watch his hyungs act like kids,arguing about the fair share of food but something else had made him turn his view to the boy standing at the corner of the dorm,Donghae.Eunhyuk sighed,he wanted to ask Donghae what was wrong when Leeteuk had gotten there first.

"Hae-ah,come on let's eat!",Leeteuk said as he nudged the boy.Donghae chuckled before turning to look back at Leeteuk."Hyung,who's the girl you brought home?",Donghae winked at Kangin.
"Hae,don't joke around.What girl are talking about?",Donghae pointed to the empty space near the door.Everyone turned to look at where Donghae was pointing at,but apparently,there was nobody there.

"What are you talking about?There's no one there!",Kangin huffed out in annoyance before turning his line of sight to the food on the table again.Eunhyuk broke the silence,chuckling as he made his way to Donghae.

"Come on Hae,stop joking around.It's time to eat!"Eunhyuk knew Donghae was telling the truth but if this topic was about to be continued,everyone would start to think he was going mad.Donghae struggled his hand out,angry,"I'm not joking hyung.There's a girl there and someone must have brought her here!"This caught everyone's attention once again.

"Donghae-hyung,are you feeling okay?"Ryeowook was about to place his palm on Donghae's forehead,only to be wacked away painfully."Don't you believe me!",Donghae screamed as he made his way back to his room.He jumped on his bed,hands trying to pull his hair out in anger.

Just why won't anyone believe me?

His hands went down,covering his face as tears began to spill.Why?

Outside,everyone was completely baffled at his behavior.Many questions were forming in their minds as to why Donghae,the always sweet-boy,would act that way.But not a single soul,was able to answer those questions.Well,that was what everyone had thought.Everyone was too busy forming out questions,that they didn't notice two souls looking away and knowing exactly what was going on.

"I think he needs help."Leeteuk finally voiced-out as he paced the living room floor.Kyuhyun only sat at the corner,left hand holding Eunhyuk's tightly,afraid of what was to come.Suddenly Leeteuk's head snapped up as his hands were straightened."There's something wrong with him and we're gonna have to send him to the hospital.I think that...he's gone insane!"

"What?"Eunhyuk yelled as he fist-ed his left hand in anger.He was boiling by now.Were they trying to say that Donghae is going insane,no is insane?

"Well,he's been acting strange these days.The constant nightmares,his strange attitude and now he's even seeing things!"Leeteuk tried to explain as he took a step forward to Eunhyuk.Eunhyuk's expression was by now showing every anger that had somehow managed to build up inside him.He looked away,hands on his hips as he contemplated whether to tell or not.His expression changed as soon as he glanced at Kyuhyun,sitting in the corner,holding his knees tightly to his chest as his eyes show a great sense of pain and fear.Just what was he to do?Would he tell for the sack of Donghae?or Kyuhyun?His best-friend,Donghae,might even be sent to the mental hospital but Kyuhyun on the other-hand,hasn't gotten over his fear of showing the scars and was still fearing and hating himself,just because of the scars that decorated his body.

Someone help me...

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N:What was Eunhyuk to do now?For Donghae or for Kyuhyun?Hope you enjoyed it!<3