The meaning of mysterious-How to save a life..26

The meaning of mysterious

"Henry!"Leeteuk screamed as he chased after the crying boy.As he he tumbled into an unknown room,Henry's body vanished so did his trailing blood and the scratch marks on the ground.

"Henry?"the leader asked,confused,"Henry!"

Heechul ran into the room,noticing his leader on the floor screaming for Henry.

"Hyung,what are talking about?Henry's still outside!"the feminine male said as he helped the older off the ground.

"B-but-",a finger on his lips was able to make him stop talking.Without a word,Heechul pulled the other and made his way to the door.Stepping out,he noticed that the hallways were different.Glancing from left to right,he felt something wrong.He could've sworn that he hadn't seen this places these places before.He remembered seeing a large flower vase nearby with a red carpet leading him to various rooms.

"Where did I go wrong?"he mumbled,pulling Leeteuk behind him.As he continued walking down the hallway,he began to panic.

How did I get here?

"Chullie-ah,what's wrong?"Leeteuk asked the other,noticing his panic.Heechul didn't answer and instead began running from one end to another.Finally,he stopped and sat down on the ground,leaning his back against the wall.

"We're stuck."

The leader takes a few minutes to process what the other might have said before screaming,"No,that's not true!"

Running around,he opened every door and at every door,he just found a huge wall blocking him.Messing his hair up,he heads to the last door,knowing what to expect.

Click!

The door opened and Leeteuk gloomily looked up.There was path of green grass leading him out to somewhere.

"Chul-ah"

"Chullie-ah"

"Heechu-"

"What?"Heechul shouts as he walks to stand next to the now quiet male.Leeteuk only looks straight ahead.Huffing,he looks to where the other is looking at.

1,2,3-

"Ah,we found it!"the diva exclaims as he runs out.Leeteuk sighs,"We?I thought it was only me?"

Taking a step through,he feels a sudden change of atmosphere.Looking up,he notices the the dark blue skies and the faint sights of white clouds.Heechul was infront of him,lying down on the grass,breathing in the air as he calmly closed his eyes.The leader continues to take his time and look around.Somehow,this place feels weird.

The path of grass led him to a wall,turning to the left,he notices an opening and follows it.

Heechul wakes up to someones crying and immediately runs to find the other male.

"Leeteuk-hyung?"

Suddenly,something flashes in front of him before he realizes it's a scene of him fighting with Yesung.He watched as he walks away.He watched as Yesung falls to his knees.He watched as Yesung cries.He watched and watched till he saw Yesung holding a knife.And cuts himself.

"Stop!"He screams as he holds his head,tears beginning to pour down his face.

 

Where did I go wrong? 
I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life..

 

A/N:oh no,what's going on?Where did Leeteuk go?And what happened between Heechul and Yesung?Sorry if this chapter's a little boring~Oh and if there are any mistakes,I'm sorry..I did this in a rush..

Subscribe or comment if you wish to!<3