The meaning of mysterious-My path,Your path,Our path..21

The meaning of mysterious

"Guys we'll be stopping here for awhile,"their driver says as he climbs out of the bus.The twelve of them look out of the window.The place was completely dark and deserted .They were already there and the amusement park was only a few km away

Heechul yawned as he looked at the other members.Some of them were sleeping.Only he,Leeteuk,Zhou Mi and Kangin were awake.He could clearly see parts of the amusement park.It was dark but he could still manage to see a thing or two outside.

Some of the members began to wake up from their dreams after the sudden announcement.Eunhyuk wakes up,looking at where they were.

"Hyung,Can I get something?I'm really thirsty,"Leeteuk contemplates for a moment.He eyes the small store he sees and finally nods in agreement.

"Oh then can I come too?"Donghae and Henry were awake.Leeteuk gives a small smile before guiding them out.The four of them then proceeded to where the driver had just went to.

"Hyung,I need to pee!"Sungmin suddenly tells Heechul and the older male just sighs before climbing down the bus with the pink-loving male.Hangeng and Kibum is suddenly next to them,complaining how they shouldn't be left behind.

"Arghh..Guess the others left,already,"Kyuhyun grumbles as he looks out of his window.The clouds seemed to be moving pretty fast,seems like it was going to rain.Yesung lets out a low chuckle as he looks at Zhou Mi.Kyuhyun was watching outside calmly when his eyes suddenly widen in fear as he sees something flash pass his eyes.Pretending,nothing was wrong,he simply looked away.

Zhou Mi,Yesung and Kyuhyun were the only ones left in the bus.Weirdly,someone was missing.Zhou Mi sighs and turns to his left only to find his hyung missing,"Eh,Where's Kangin hyung?"

"He left a minute after Heechul did,wanting to buy some food,"Zhou Mi only nodded his head.The chinese male gave a glance at his two companions.He wasn't sure what was going on but from what Henry and the DBSK members had told him,it seems that whatever they were going to do it wasn't something to be taken of lightly .

He noticed the eye bags under Yesung's eyes and Kyuhyun's bruised skin,just how much had he missed?

Fifteen minutes passed and there was still no sign of the others.What were they doing?

Yesung squints his eyes as he tried to look at where the others might be.How can they take this long?A weird feeling stirs up in his chest and Yesung knows that whatever it was,it wasn't good.He glances towards the maknae hoping the maknae could feel something or give them a sign that something was going to happen.As if on cue,Kyuhyun whimpers and his eyes suddenly open wide.

"Kyuhyun?"Yesung shakes the boy's shoulder gently.Zhou Mi panics and looks outside.

"Hyung,outside..door..please!"Kyuhyun suddenly cries.

Outside?Door?

His mind was trying to process what the maknae was trying to say as his heartbeat was starting to increase in speed.Outside?Immediately he looks up and spots something white crawling it's way quickly to the bus.

Zhou Mi notices it too and fears for what it might be.

"Door!Door!"Kyuhyun cries out.The door of the bus was wide open and it wasn't locked!The thing was crawling it's way fast and Yesung instantly rushes to the front of the driver seat,searching for a button.The thing was just metres away from the bus and Kyuhyun was screaming in fear.Zhou Mi was eyeing Yesung,hoping he could help the male but his body was frozen and his hands could only pat Kyuhyun's back.

Yesung's hands trembled as he watched the thing come nearer and nearer.

Kyuhyun's screams were getting louder.

"Hurry Hyung!"Zhou Mi shouts.Yesung panics.The thing stops moving for awhile and eyes the three of them.Kyuhyun presses himself back and keeps silent.Suddenly it jumps to the door just as Yesung presses the close button.He locks the last door,the driver's door,watching as the thing banged from the outside.

Sinking in his seat as he watched the creature bang and growl on the door.

What if the door breaks?

The male's hands were shivering and he could no longer stop himself from breathing out loud.The bangs kept coming,louder and louder as the creature intended to break the door.It stopped after it's fifth attempt,glaring at Kyuhyun before disappearing.

Yesung lets out a sigh of relief,running to the back to hug the other two.He hugged the magnae tightly,watching the evident fear in the boy's eyes.Tears streamed down his face,too relieved to even say a word.He looks Zhou Mi in the eyes and the male thanks him silently.

Just when they thought everything was back to normal,something bangs on the top of the bus,shaking it.Yesung tightens his grip on the other two as he looks up.Kyuhyun shakes and tries to keep his volume down.The thing kept jumping and jumping,trying to crash into the bus.Zhou Mi nearly falls when the bus shakes roughly from side to side.

Kyuhyun screams when the windows start to crack.Scared,Zhou Mi only closes his eyes and bents his head down,hoping someone could save them.And suddenly,Kibum appears outside.

"No,"Zhou Mi's eyes widen when he sees his dongsaeng outside.The thing above stops and Yesung prays it doesn't go for Kibum next.

"Hyung,run!"Kyuhyun screams hoping the raven-haired male could hear him.Unfortunately,the male didn't and stands there,frozen.Kibum begins to take a step back when the thing jumps down from the bus,making it's way towards him.Crawling so so slowly.His eyes wide with fear and his hands tightly gripping the sides of his jeans.

He takes a few quick steps back when the creature suddenly crawls quickly towards him.It's tounge sticking out as its eyes burn red.Saliva dripped from its mouth and it's hands crawled towards his prey.

Yesung and Kyuhyun watch from inside the bus.Zhou Mi had his eyes close,teriffied to see what was going to happen.The creature suddenly jumps.

"Ahh!"

***

A/N:What do you think will happen next?Will they lose someone or will Kibum be able to escape from death?

It's the 22nd chapter and I am so glad that there has been many subscribers and readers!Like I promised in the previous chapter,I have written a fic just for you!So here it is!

: We could be-We are animals!

I'm not sure what genre of fic it is but I hope that all of my readers and subscribers would enjoy reading it!Thanks!

Oh,just subscribe or comment if you wish to!(To the new readers) Thankyu!<3