The meaning of mysterious.-Digging deeper..12

The meaning of mysterious

   The older members of the group,namely Leeteuk,Shindong,Heechul,Hangeng,Yesung and Kangin,walked back and forth,trying to find a solution to all of this madness.Leeteuk dropped onto the sofa as his red,watery eyes watched the sleeping forms of the other younger members.All of them were to sleep in the living room to prevent anything from happening again.He sighed deeply,leaning his head back.Heechul only gave a worried glance to the stressed-out leader before settling next to him on the sofa.

"Leeteuk-hyung,go rest.We'll handle this okay?"

Leeteuk opened his eyes,turning to nod at his best friend as he laid down next to Ryeowook on the floor,too tired to think already.The feminine-male made sure his hyung was asleep first before looking at the others,hoping they would do the same.Hangeng gave a shake of his head,"I'm not going to.If we're going to solve this problem,we might as well solve this problem together."

Heechul gave an understanding nod to the younger man.

"Why is everything going downhill for us,nowadays?"

Hangeng and Yesung only shrugged at Shindong's question.Heechul leaned against the wall as he thought about everything that's happened to them.

Suddenly,Hangeng snapped his fingers,"Don't you think that maybe the ghost is trying to tell us something?"

"What do you mean?"Heechul was now infront of the chinese male.

"Well,back in my country,if things like this occur,it usually means that the spirit is trying to tell us something.Like they need our help,you know.."

"So that means the ghost is trying to tell us something,right?Well,then shouldn't Hae,Kyunnie and Bummie know something?"Shindong pointed out.

The remaining four agreed.

The next day came quick,mainly because all were afraid if something might happen without anyone knowing.Some were up as early as 3am.

Together,they sat at the dining table eating delivered food.(Ryeowook was too scared to cook in the kitchen so the group decided to order food.)It was completely silent,no longer the loud laughter and noisy chatting.Everyone was simply to afraid of what was to come.

Kangin cleared his throat causing everyone's attention to be on him.

"Uh..Hae,Kyu,Bummie..well,you had dreams of the ghost right?"A flash of fear spread through the three's eyes.Eunhyuk had his right fist clenched tightly.

Another fearful silence.

"Straight to the point!"Eunhyuk spat.Everyone else excluding himself and the three looked at the blonde male shocked.He needed to know what was going on so that he could protect his dongsaengs,especially Donghae.After numerous terrifying incidents involving him,Eunhyuk wanted to stop this !He just didn't realize how much the others wanted to as well..

"Could you tell us what they were about?"

Kibum looked away for awhile before coldly answering,"She was ."The twelve of them swallowed their salivas at his reply.Yesung and Kangin looked at the other two,hoping to get an answer from them but only got Donghae crying and Kyuhyun hiding his head in his knees.

Leeteuk decided that enough was enough and he stood up.He stomped to Donghae.His expression full of anger.The others suddenly became scared.As soon as he was infront of Donghae,the leader shook the boy's shoulders harshly.Threatening to rip the boy's shoulders apart."Tell me!Tell me!"The male screamed at his dongsaeng.

"Hyung!"Siwon held his leader back as Eunhyuk stood infront of Donghae.Donghae began to cry even worse than before.

"What are you doing?"That question made the leader fall to the ground,crying helplessly as he cried out every single thing on his mind,"I don't know what to do.I'm suppose to protect you boys but I'm failing.I've done everything I can but how come nothing is even making this situation better?How am I suppose to protect you boys when I'm this useless?"Every member looked at the crying male pitifully,"Donghae,please just tell me what the hell is going on!Why is there no one who can tell us everything is going to be alright?Even our closest  friends can't even be trusted!What are going to do?"

A/n:So that's about it!I guess it's short.Sorry for the long wait,I've been focusing on my fanfic.Check it out if you wish to:

A sin to be beautitful

-Kyuhyun,Super Junior

 

By the way,Thanks so much for subscribing and commenting!Your comments are really encourage me to write more and they give me more hope to continue this story!Thank you!