The meaning of mysterious-Criticizing screams..34

The meaning of mysterious

Fingers curled and breaths of air were aggressively taken in."M-mianhae..",a hoarse voice whispered the word.The limp figure curled up into a ball was heaving and shivering.Heechul's eyes were glassy and void of any emotion,reflecting all that's left of the greenery.However,no fear or determination ever reached deep within him.

His fingers clawed at the prickly strips of green.Lost and confused,Heechul struggled to bring himself back to reality.Like a clasp of lightning,a vivid image of him and a black-haired youth appeared before him.

"Seriously Jongwoon,what makes you think you could save that girl anyway?Look at yourself.You're a pathetic piece of .All voice and no image.To say the truth..I never expected you to be in our group anyway.You can barely dance,camera shy and crying to your mother about everything you can..You're just lucky you had that voice."

"Hyung-but s-she's my friend.And now she's missing..The least we can do is to help..-"

"Help?Help yourself first.You're a mess.If you can't place your priorities right,then I suggest you leave this building now..." the slim figure turned away before uttering a few more words," Jongwoon-ah,you're not one of us if you go against me.."

The figures momentarily froze before blurring and turning into pieces of dust.A fuzzy image of Yesung appeared..eyes swollen with his hands hidden under long sleeves.

Like the first,the figure vanished and Heechul found himself unable to utter a single word..Regret surfacing deep within him.That girl had went missing.She was a fan of theirs and found herself loving Heechul more than the others.But like the cold trainee he was,he pushed her away without a thought.Yesung on the otherhand had found himself pitying her and although they weren't friends,Yesung had cared for her like how he had cared for many others.On the day she had went missing,her mother had somehow managed to call Heechul but he had screamed at her.The palm of his hand had even tried to slap her.

He believed that if he was not able to debut,that girl and family was to be blamed.

"M-mianhe..Yesung-ah..Hyung is sorry.."

 

***

Leeteuk walked in further only to realise that he had been doing so for the past hour.

"Heechul-ah cou-"

"Heechul?"Leeteuk's voice rose a pitch higher.

"Heechul?"

Behind him was all trees and forests.The green pathway he had once walked on was gone."S-."Stumbling along the broken twigs and long strips of wilderness,Leeteuk desperately tried to calm himself down.Surely he couldnt have lost the other male right?Rather than being afraid of losing himself,he was afraid he had lost the other.

"Damn it!",he screamed as something scratched the side of his left shin,pulling him to a stop.He rubbed his eyes furiously,resisting the urge to claw them out instead.His sight.His sight had betrayed him.They had never walked out of the illusion.And now,Heechul was left alone.Glancing around,the male tugged at his side,eyes threatening to pour unwanted tears.

"Heechul!"

"I don't want him to be alone..I don't want him to be alone.."he chocked back a sob.."I don't want to be alone.."

"Heechul!",he screamed,his body melting into the grass.Sliding down,Leeteuk tasted the fear and harshness of reality.Biting back a soft whimper,he screamed out one last time,as if calling out to his very own soul.

Tears streaming down his face,his sadness turned into blind rage as he blindly clawed at the grass,he fingers bleeding from the cuts.

Is this what you call mourning for someone you love?

Suddenly,harsh intakes of air were heard.Leeteuk's movements stilled.And so did his breathing.They were not his.Someone or something else was out there.He sat perfectly still..The snapping of twigs could be heard not far from where he was.Slowly crawling to hide his body among the tall grass,the blond male snatched the sharpest branch he could find.Stilling his heartbeat,he prayed to god to let him live..Weapon out and ready to stab.

***

"I hope the others are alive..",one male thought as he combed his way through the jungle with the other on his back.Every second or two,stepping on a twig or tall pile of soil among the tall grass,"Eunhyuk-ah,I'm going to get you out of here.."

 

A/N:The newest chapter is up after a very long hiatus..I don't remember when was the last time I wrote a chapter for this fic.Even though,it is without a doubt,my favourite.Readers,go ahead and lash at me.I deserve all the scoldings I can get.I am back now to finish what I have started.Please do anticipate the next chapter.

Please do comment or subscribe <3 love you guys and happy new year to all of ya..(Even though,it was a bit too late huh?)