The meaning of mysterious-Never go near the edge..23

The meaning of mysterious

Kibum felt uneasy and looked around.Seeing the scared faces of the others,the raven-haired male decided that it was best not to think about it too much and instead think about the others.Everyone had already climbed down the bus.Donghae stood behind his best-friend as he stared at the abandoned amusement park.

The place was empty and was mostly covered by trees,vines and plants,covering the rides that was all over the place.The ground was strewn with litter and toys left behind by young children.Donghae gasped when something cracked under his feet.Slowly,lifting his right leg up,he found a doll completely covered in dirt and it's left eye protruding out.

Kangin's face was clearly showing how disgusted and afraid he was at being there but tried to put up a brave front for his dongsaengs.Holding the maknae's hand,Yesung eyed the swing that was still moving slowly,creaking as it made it's way back and forth.He shivered a little and accidently squeezed the hand in his.

The place was somehow giving everyone a bad feeling.

"So h-how do we find it?"Henry asks.

"Well,let's try and look around."

Careful not to step on the toys or rocks,all of them followed the path that brought them to a large building.Sungmin jumped when he felt someone touch him.

"You okay?",Heechul asks with a worried look.The questioned male just smiled before following Zhou Mi.

Kibum silently walked behind them when suddenly something cold brushed past his left cheek.He gasped and quickly looked to his side.Yesung stood there,smiling.The raven-haired male frowned and stared at his hyung.

'Did he just try to scare me?'

"Come on!",his hyung cheerfully said as he ran into the dark,heading for the ferris wheel.

"Hyung,wait!"Kibum panicked and ran after.Sungmin turned around and found Kibum running away.He quickly tried to pull the male's shirt but failed and ran after the boy.

Zhou mi stared wide-eyed at what he had just seen.

'What's going on?',he thought as he ran back to the others.The door creaked open and loudly for Leeteuk to walk into the buiding.The man looked around him,carefully observing the broken pieces of glass and the bits and pieces of what was once a wooden chair.There was a counter nearby decorated with scratch marks and papers were thrown all over the place.

With each step he took,the floor squeaked loudly and the leader's heartbeat began to increase in speed.His eyes closed for awhile,ignoring whatever was going around him.

"Hyung,Help me!",Leeteuk head snapped up only to find Henry being dragged across the floor,screaming for help.The canadian was bleeding badly and his hands tried to grab the floors,leaving marks.Tears streamed down his face as he screamed and hit the ground.The leader chased the boy,panicking.

"Hyung,where are you going?"Heechul asks as he watched their leader suddenly run off somewhere.The chinese male next to him became confused.Heechul ran off as the male turned around to look at the back.

"Where's Kibum and Sungmin?",immediately everyone looked behind them,only to see no one there.Zhou mi came to him and told him about how Yesung had ran off and the two went to chase after him.In the middle of explaining what happened,Yesung suddenly popped out,"What are you talking about?I've been here all along!"

The male was still holding onto Kyuhyun's hand and the maknae only gave a nod to Hangeng.

"Wait,if you're here then who did they run after?"The question was left unanswered because as soon as Zhou Mi asked,something loud was heard from the hallway that Leeteuk and Heechul had ran into.

"!Leeteuk hyung?Heechul hyung?"Kangin shouted,his face turning extremely pale.Everyone then noticed the two were missing.

"Okay everyone,don't panic and if  you see anyone running or walking away,"Hangeng paused and looked down,"Don't go after them.It-it's not them."

No one replied and only a few of them gave a slight nod.

"Henry,did you see where they went off to?Or what they went after?",Henry could only shake his head.Hangeng panicked.Well if they were the only ones left,then they would have to stay together to find the missing ones.Holding onto Henry's hand,he began to walk into the hallway.

The long and narrow hallway was dark and Kyuhyun could see the creepy insects all over the walls,mixed with the dust and some dried blood stains.His eyes were wandering around,eyeing what each door might lead them to.Suddenly he saw Leeteuk in one of the rooms,walking deeper and deeper before completely disappearing from his sight.His feet stopped and Yesung turned to look at him.The maknae only continued to look at where Leeteuk once was at.

"No."

The boy looked down sadly before following the others.Suddenly,all the lights flickered on and off.Something loud was heard before the ground started to crack and the lights burst,bits and pieces of glass flying all over the place.It was as if she was angry that they didn't run after their 'fake' leader.

"Ahh!"Zhou mi covered his face with his arms as he tried to balance.

"!"Eunhyuk swore and quickly grabbed Donghae's hand,gaining balance.They quickly ran deeper into the hallway,ahead of the others,disappearing.And Gone Forever.

"Eunhyuk!Donghae!"Hangeng screamed as he tried to run after them.Kangin pulled him back.

"No.."Hangeng continued to stare into the darkness,eyes watering.He was scared and tired.He could've stopped them but he didn't.He was the oldest and had to take charge and keep them safe yet he let them run away?What kind of hyung is he?The shaking stopped and Yesung fell.Kyuhyun slowly pulled him up.

Something white appeared at the end of the corner,watching and waiting.

"Kyuhyun-ah~Kyuhyun come..",the maknae heard the whisper and shrunk in fear.

"Kyuhyun-ah~Come..Come.." 

"Kyuhyun-ah,what's wrong?"No reply and instead he saw how the boy froze before something white flew into the boy's mouth.Kyuhyun gasped in fear,allowing the thing to enter.His eyes opened wide and his hands held his neck as if trying to strangle himself.His arms flailing as his legs collasped onto the ground.

The oldest of them kneeled in front of the boy,gently shaking him.

"Kyuhyun-ah,answer me!"The boy gave a choking sound as his reponse and the older male panicked.Kyuhyun felt something squeezing his throat,choking him.His lungs contracted painfully as felt another jolt of pain.His eyes watered as his hand tried to find whatever it was choking him.

He didn't want to die!Not now!Not now!

He watched as Hangeng screamed and panicked and how Henry hid behind Kangin.His hand reached out to hold his hyung's hand.His heart was beating fast when suddenly something grabbed ahold of it and stopped the beating.The hand dropped,turning pale.

Yesung looked into the boy's eyes,unable to do anything.A few seconds passed and Kyuhyun's eyes became blurry before he fell back.Zhou mi caught him,watching how the boy suddenly stopped breathing and his right hand still wrapped around his throat.The maknae's eyes empty and souless.

 

The chinese male carefully carried the boy from out of Zhou mi's arms and onto his lap.The boy was pale and unmoving,his eyes still wide open with tears.

"K-Kyu?"Hangeng breathes out,smiling,thinking he'd survived.His smile fell when there was no answer.

"Kyuhyun-ah."

"K-Kyu?Kyuhyun-ah!-Please don't leave!Please don't leave me!"Hangeng cried out.Tears began to fall and Hangeng tightened his hold around the other,a whisper came out past his lips,"D-don't leave us.."

The boy remained silent in his arms and Yesung looked away,his eyes closed with wet tears already streaming down his face.The oldest cried even harder and his heart clenched painfully in his chest.

"Don't leave me!Don't leave me,please!Kyuhyun-ah!"Hangeng cried as he rocked back and forth,holding the lifeless body.

"Hyung,we have to go,"Kangin said softly.The other never gave a reply and chose to continue hugging the boy in his arms.

"Hyung's sorry,Kyu-ah!Hyung's sorry!Come back to us!Come back!"

"Hyung,please!"

"Hyung's sorry ! If only hyung had stopped it then you wouldn't be like this right?"Hangeng chuckled,"Hyung promise that if Kyu comes back,Hyung will be better!"

"Stop it!He's dead..okay?"Kangin grabbed the boy out of Hangeng's arms causing the other to fall and cry on the ground.Kangin looked away from the sight,he had to even if he didn't want to.

>>>

Kibum came to a stop when Yesung disappeared from his sight.

"H-hyung?",he called out shakily.

In front of him stood a huge ferris wheel,some of it's lights still glowing on and off.He looked around.

Where is he?Where are the others?Where did Yesung go?The original maknae panicked and slowly,his feet began to take steps back.

He was alone,all alone..

 

 

A/N:I'M BACK!

Sorry for the late update,just got back!And sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes.This chapter tells us how they got separated and stuff like that.But will they survive?Oh and sorry if I tortured Kyu again :( Sadly,he's gone~Where's Sungmin,Eunhyuk and Donghae?Where are Heechul and Leeteuk and what's going to happen to Kibum?-That's all in the next few chapter.

Comment or subscribe if you wish to<3

Merry Christmas everyone!**