The meaning of mysterious-Cut me loose..31

The meaning of mysterious

His hands shivering as he pushed Hyukjae closer to him.

"Hurry."

Tears were streaming down his face as he tried to catch his breath,"I can't Hyuk! I can't!"

Just as he said those words,he tripped on himself causing Hyukjae to fall off from his back,"Please Hae,please!You've got to trust me!"Hyukjae's watery eyes stared into those of Donghae's and the other male could not help but regret his decision.Standing back up and carrying Hyukjae onto his back,the brunette ran with all his might.

He could'nt help but cry at how tired and helpless he was feeling.This was their only chance to escape.And they will.

Reaching a dead end,Donghae observed the wall blocking their escape and spotted a hole near the corner.Gently,he placed Hyukjae into the hole."Hyukjae,I know this might be hard but can you crawl?"

"I-I don't thi-"

"Whicchheett!"

The footsteps were getting closer and Hyukjae took all of his effort to crawl into the hole which leads to who-knows-where.He wanted to make sure Donghae escaped as well and the pain from his legs could kill him but they needed to escape together.He wasn't going to be selfish and watch as Donghae got captured by that demonic monster while he ran free.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer.

"Hurry please Hyuk!"Donghae climbed into the hole as fast he could.The hole was very small but he felt thankful that both of them could fit in.He quickly crawled behind his best-friend.His hands sinking into the red liquid that was bleeding out of Hyukjae's legs.

Donghae gasped as he looked over his shoulder.The creature's legs was just metres away from the hole and was moving fast.

"Hurry Hyuk!Hurry!"

"Whiccchheett!"Donghae cried out in pain as something sharp tugged at his legs.

"Hae!"Hyukjae screamed when he looked over his shoulder.Something was pulling Hae out of the hole.

"Hyuk just go!"Refusing,Hyukjae pulled Donghae's hands."I won't!"

The pain in his legs,making it difficult for him to pull Hae away from the moster's grasp.

"Just go!"Donghae cried out,trying to let go of Hyukjae's hands,"Ahhh!"

Half of Donghae's body was pulled out from the hole,"Hae!"Hyukjae screamed as he pushed himself further in the hole while pulling Donghae,"We'll get out together!"

Donghae's lower half still being pulled at by the monster. while his hands were pulled by Hyuk.

With one last pull,Donghae's right leg was free and he quickly scrambled into the hole.Hyukjae speeding up as he continued to pull the other male's hand."Hurry!"

The creature's hand entered the hole,trying to grab a hold of Hae but narrowly missing.It made a loud scream and the sounds of a cain slapping the tiles continued to be heard.Hyukjae made sure it wouldn't happen again as Donghae screamed and crawled further into the hole.

A/N:Sorry for the long wait!I know this isn't a good excuse but I've been very busy.But I'm back from all those school-work and overseas trips and friendship issues.Yes.Alot of crap happened.I apologise if there are any grammatical errors and if you could,please inform me :D That would be very kind of you guys! Anyways...,

Hope you're glad that this chapter's up and please do comment if you're happy! :)

Smile always~