Summary of half of the whole story.

The meaning of mysterious

Lately,many people have been informing me that they are starting to get confused with the storyline.I have to admit,that I am getting confused as well >.<...

So basically,this chapter(This isn't a chapter.I just don't know what to name it.) is just to sumarise everything that's happened to them,well is going on now as in..

I have divided the sumaries into different parts for the different characters because I know that some of you are here just for that 1 character/bias of yours.I don't mind it at all so no worries!~

 

Eunhyuk & Donghae


During the tremor,they ran off together,leaving the others behind and end up in a dungeon that hangs bodies of the dead.Something isn't right and they feel it as well.Not long later,they realise that they are lost in there and are being chased by something.If they don't get out in time,they might probably be the next few bodies hanging,dead.

Halfway through,Eunhyuk gets caught in a trap and is hoisted up to the ceiling by metal chains and sharp traps that pierce his legs.Donghae has to contemplate on whether or not,he should save his best-friend.Minutes later,Donghae realises that he's tries at freeing Eunhyuk were useless and knows that if he continues to stay and help Eunhyuk,they will die.

Eunhyuk's crying and on the verge of giving up when the other chooses to stop helping him.But he is completely shocked when Donghae tears his legs,the last method to set him free,and manages to do so.The creature is only seconds behind,chasing them as Donghae uses all his remaining energy left for him and Eunhyuk to survive.

Will they escape from the clutches of death?


 

 

 

LEETEUK AND HEECHUL


leeteuk is tricked into following an illusion and ends up seperated from the group.Heechul runs after him,unaware of what is going on.They both end up in a room.They soon realize that the hallways they've been through have changed and that they are seperated from the others.They begin to try and escape but all doors are locked except one.

As they try to explore the weird yet fascinating room,Leeteuk unconsciously moves on to explore the rest of the place while Heechul remains there.Heechul isn't aware that his leader is gone when he suddenly finds something that confronts his past sins.

Where has Leeteuk gone to and just why was Heechul crying?


 

 

 

The Others..


Kyuhyun is 'dead' after something attacks him.The others have no choice but to leave him behind.The others unknowingly walked into the forest of screamers and hunters.(In the following chapters,that is)Zhou mi is scared and panicking.He runs into an area that full of screamers.And now he is in danger of being caught and eaten to death.

Can he outrun the screamer?

Kyuhyun wakes up in an illusion of what happened before the death of the girl and before the park was abandoned.

The thing is how can he get out from it?


 

 

 

Kibum/Sungmin


Kibum is confused when Yesung suddenly runs into the forest and runs after him.Sungmin,bewildered,is worried and scared for the boy and chooses to run after him.Later on,Kibum and Sungmin finds shelter in an unexpected place,a doll house.As Kibum is scared on why the dolls look so human-like,Sungmin is fascinated by the beauty of these dolls.Kibum is later unexpectedly attacked and 'kidnapped' by these once human creatures..

Sungmin finally realizes the situation when a doll suddenly grabs his leg and tells to leave immediately.He is baffled but everything comes together when Kibum suddenly screams.

Kibum is pulled and is sowed to become a new doll.Sungmin manages to save the magnae but sadly some 'changes' have been made and Kibum is injured badly .As Sungmin tries to save himself and Kibum from the dolls,Kibum is forced to fight between life and death.

The two manage to escape but Sungmin is dead worried that Kibum might just die in his arms because of him.


 

 

 

Shindong + Siwon + Ryeowook


Ryeowook and Siwon falls into a coma after the accident and Shindong is left to stay with the two.Mr. Lee is currently unaware of their whereabouts and are searching for them, after all of them escaped with the help of DBSK.Mr lee is intent on getting revenge on them after Leeteuk humiliates him infront of many. 

Siwon miraculously wakes up and Shindong is thankful.Just days after Siwon wakes up,they receive a call from an unknown caller and Sungmin and Kibum's names were mentioned out of the blue.Shindong and Siwon are left wandering who the caller is and what happened to the others.

Soon,Shindong makes a mistake by getting caught by Mr. Lee's men.He manages to escape but is worried for the safety of Siwon,who is not aware of what was going on.Mr Lee suddenly makes his way to Ryeowook's and Siwon's room and Siwon instantly pretends to still be in a coma.

Mr Lee is suspicious and just before he walks away,he strangles Siwon.Intent on killing him.

Is Siwon still alive?


 

Well,that's about it!I'm not too sure if I'll be updating the next chapter by next week though.I'm currently not feeling too well and the exams have already started..so I'm not gonna make any promises~

Ughh..What a lousy writer!

Anyways,for those of you who are sitting for your exams this week,I wish you all the best of luck.

Oh and if any of you have ideas on how to make this story more interesting,please state them down in your comments!^^

I would really appreciate them!

Like always,subscribe and comment if you wish to! <3