The meaning of mysterious-Reflections that look through us...16

The meaning of mysterious

The car swerved to the left before driving straight into a tree.Smoke surrounded the entire area with the car's lights and sounds blinking and honking madly.There was a loud cry and miraculously, a body emerged out of the car,half carrying and half dragging another figure.His steps were slow and painful,collasping only after three steps.Siwon pulled Ryeowook close to his chest before softly crying.Blood dripped stickily onto the rough ground and Ryeowook's harsh breathing was the only thing that sounded.His head was bleeding badly and his left hand,twisted at an awkward angle.A sharp fragment of glass protruded from out of his right thigh,leaving a him a bloody mess.

Siwon was not that much different.His whole neck was covered in sticky red substances and there was a long cut across the side of his head,allowing blood to flow out freely.The flames and smoke behind them was starting to grow larger and larger,dangerously threatening to engulf them in the heat.

Ryeowook's eyes were wide open staring back at Siwon,panic still visible on his face.Siwon,on the otherhand had completely failed to keep his eyes open and fell forward,covering Ryeowook as the last tear fell from his eyes.

"D-don't leave m-me.."Ryeowook whispered,painfully.

---

Beep-Beep-Beep

Shindong awoke, rubbing his eyes as he retrieved the phone.The others were beginning to wake up as well except for the common few,Donghae,Kyuhyun and Kibum,who were still stuck in their never-ending nightmares.

"Yah!Who the heck called?"Heechul snapped,frustrated that his sleep was bothered.Yesung,Leeteuk and a few others were helping the three,who were crying and struggling in their sleep.

Suddenly,Shindong dropped the phone.His eyes beginning to water as he did so.Heechul and the others paused and a million thoughts wandered throught their minds.

'what's going on?'

' what happened?'

'Shindong?'

Leeteuk's eyes scanned their living room,searching for two people in particular.

That's when he realized..

"Yah,Shindong!"Heechul's face paled and he rushed to reach for the phone.What he heard nearly made him burst in to tears.His fists were clenched as he slowly brought his head down,his entire body shaking.

"H-heechul?"

"Siwon..R-Ryeowook..in-in..accident!"

----

Present in between the white walls of the hospital's hallway were only six people.Donghae was still suffering from his nightmares and was unfit to come.Eunhyuk had stubbornly chose to stay by Donghae's side and Kibum had actually wanted to come but Leeteuk did not allow him to,seeing that he had not recovered fully.Heechul and Kyuhyun,both had traumas and so Leeteuk decided that it was best that they did not come as well.

Kangin sighed as he leaned against the wall.Things just kept happening and somehow he wasn't even sure if this might ever end.Hangeng glanced at every member that was there and silently shut his eyes,trying and wishing to escape from reality.

He hid both his hands behind him,quietly pressing his hands together.He could feel his nails tearing through the skin and the blood slowly trailing it's way down but still,the pain he felt there could never match with the pain he felt in his chest.The worry,the guilt and the desperation...

Was there really any hope for them?

----

Yesung  stared into the mirror.His eyes showing pure sadness and distrust.

'Should I tell them about what happened the other day or should I just let it slide?'

No! Yesung shook his head as he contemplated.He thought of all the things that might happen if he did tell them but looking at things now,he realised that was not much different.He swore under his breath and closed his eyes,he will tell them..

Instantly,his hands typed down the word 'Okpo' on the search engine.Instantly,a few results came out but there was only one which had caught his attention..

'A girl's decomposed arm found at Okpo land,Korea.'

-----

Siwon and Ryeowook smiled as they got into the car.

"Thanks Bummie-ah!"Siwon said as he pat Kibum's shoulder.Kibum then started the engine and began to drive away.

"Hyung,where are you going?"

Ryeowook scratched the back of his neck and replied,"It's not far from here,no worries."

Kibum gave a nod before focusing onto the road again.Suddenly,Siwon pointed at some place not far from where they were and he gave his hyung a confused look.

"You see that area there?"Kibum looked at where Siwon was pointing at.The place was surrounded with trees and was completely dark.He gave another nod as his eyes continued to study the place.

"That's where we died.."

Kibum turned,only to find both his hyungs covered in blood,looking extremely terrible.Kibum screamed as he tried to get away from Siwon's and Ryeowook's hold.Their nails tore through his skin and his eyes widened as he watched his arm tear on it's own before tearing itself apart from the body.He screamed as he watched his arm fall just a few metres away from him.

"Kibum!Kibum!"

Kibum's eyes snapped open.Heechul was above him,his eyes showing fear and sweat was running down his neck.

"Kibum-ah,answer me!"In a flash,the raven-haired male sat up straight and mumbled,"I need to see Siwon and Ryeowook-hyung!"

"What?No!"Kibum gave a pleading look to Heechul.

"Aren't you scared?"At that Heechul froze and slowly,he sat next to Kibum."I am,"he admitted before continuing,"But I believe that they won't let go so easily.Even after all that's happened,you could still sense the hope we have and no matter how many times we fall,we just keep moving forward.So are you trying to say we won't make it?"

"N-no!"

"Then believe.Believe that this will all end soon and that we'll all be alright."That was the first time Kibum heard Heechul say something like that.Looking up,he met Kyuhyun's eyes,which were staring back at him.The maknae gave a confident and sincere smile before walking away.Kibum smiled.

We will make it through this..

A/N:It's been a long time since I wrote.Sorry,to keep you guys waiting.. If you are interested about the amusement park,you can try checking it out on Google.It's called Okpo land.It's been abandoned for quite sometime.But the part about the arm found isn't true.