The meaning of mysterious-Where you stand..13

The meaning of mysterious

    Leeteuk was sprawled all over the couch,asleep.The other members were either deep in thought or asleep-Too tired to think.Heechul and his China-man sat side by side,comforting one-another.

There was suddenly a cry of pain from Donghae and Kyuhyun jolted up as if needles had poked him.

"Hae-ah,Kyu-"Shindong rushed next to the two boys.Sungmin patted Donghae's back as he tried to calm the male down.His eyes growing with fear as Shindong continued to wipe his sweaty palms against the smooth surface of his jeans,every few seconds glancing at their leader.The atmosphere was getting more freakier and the cold air that blew in through the opened windows only added to the thrill.

"P-pain..Scared..C-cold,hyung..C-c-cold.."Kibum muttered.

Kibum stood next to the door,shock and fearful.Siwon shook Kibum's shoulders.He shivered wildly as if he hadn't had control of his own body.

"Bum,Bum-ah,calm down!"

"What happened?"Donghae turned to look fearfully at Kyuhyun,making eye-contact with the maknae.He then turned to look at Shindong,shaking his head from left to right.Speed increasing.Everyone except Donghae and Kibum stayed still.Their hair beginning to rise from the shakes and shivers of Donghae and Kibum. Just as Sungmin wanted to continue,Kyuhyun sat up,his body bent forward and dark,red liquid spilled out of his mouth in huge amounts.

The twisted sound of his blood spilling out echo-ed through-out the now silent dorm ,making the others feel sick yet worried for the boy.He coughed up all that was left,stuck at the back of his throat and fainted.Heechul and Leeteuk held the maknae from falling into his own puddle of blood.Ryeowook hugged Yesung and cried.The form of a certain something was purely visible to Eunhyuk's eyes.

"What the-"Eunhyuk swore before turning quiet.

His face paled just by eye-ing it as he stayed stilled trying to control his ragged breathing.

"Hae-ah!"Heechul screamed,his eyes searching for a path of decision he must choose.The red scarf the male had been wearing,fell and mixed into the bloody substance,it's colour similar with Kyuhyun's blood.The lights above shook madly,threatening to fall onto them any second but not one dared to move away.Donghae stopped and open his mouth to speak but nothing came out before his pupils became larger and his body shook.A dark feeling surrounded their emotions and they had a bad feeling.

"Hae,Donghae,what's wrong?"Eunhyuk asked once he had recovered from the scare,trying to ignore something he could visibly see,"What's-What's going on?H-hyung?"

"Shut up!"Heechul screamed.He was scared.His heart beating fast.Chaos going on around him.He really didn't mean to to shout at Eunhyuk like that but something-something was going to happen.He watched as a a tear or two fell from his dongsaeng,Donghae's eyes.Sobbing was suddenly heard from the male he was staring at and the cries got louder.

"Find me,find me!"Donghae screamed in a high pitched voice that did not sound like his,his nails scratched the ground, creating a screeching noise that had made everyone cover their ears before falling into the arms of the pink-loving male.Sungmin looked up to see nine pairs of eyes staring worriedly at him with a shivering Kibum and an unconscious magnae.

"We need to do something."Yesung broke the silence.The lights stopped dangling and the windows shut.No air could be felt.Kangin rushed to open the windows to check.

"Now."

----

Ryeowook kept his head down.Five hours have passed that frightening moment and the small-caring male haven't forgotten the look and the words muttered by Donghae,his hyung.There was total silence in the dorm with everyone's eyes wide-open,alert and in fear.Only two pairs of eyes weren't open and that was their baby-Kyu's and kind-hearted Fishy-Hae.

"So what's going to happen now?"

No one knew who had muttered that question out.They turned to eye each other.The person who had spoken it out hadn't realize it was himself who had done it because everyone just had the same thing on their minds.So no one knew who had asked.A knock interrupted the eye glances and everyone turned to look at the door.They felt a rush of panic beginning to unfold in their systems.

"Yah,open up!"Their manager hyung's voice could be heard which relieved the members by a little.Ryeowook went to open it,head never lifting up.

"Yah,what's wrong with you boys?"the manager let himself in,screaming at them,"I received news from Mr Lee that you boys are to resume your schedules starting from tomorrow onwards!"

Kangin snatched the paper that the manager had been trying to hide behind him.Kangin hurriedly unfolded the scrappy,white paper and read it.It was second later before the paper was thrown hastily,across the room,without a care.Kangin was fuming and there's nothing that can stop him."Why are you doing this?"

There on the paper was the schedule for the week.Kangin had noticed that the schedules would start as early as 4 A.M. and end as late as 3 A.M.But there was also something else,on each day every member would be left alone for atleast an hour.Written at the bottom,it stated that none of the members are allowed to be out of the dorms and if they wished to buy something,only manager hyung could do it for them.

Kangin wasn't stupid.Even half an hour alone in that dorm,proved to be a danger to any one of them.Their manager hyung only crossed his arms before turning around and leaving the dorm before any one could ask any questions.Just a step from the door,the oldest male turned and exclaimed,"There is no such thing as 'no'."

A/N:So Soo Man is suddenly trying to get revenge after what Leeteuk had said to him,causing him shame.Thanks for your support and I do hope that you look forward to the next chapter :)

What does she mean by 'find me'?Where is she?