Chapter 02: Searching for Her...

The Runaway Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month now since Eun Hye disappeared from his life. Kikwang buried himself with work since then. Everyone thought that he was over the whole incident. They didn’t know he had someone look for Eun Hye. It’s not about the money anymore he kept telling himself. It was all about pride and he would get her back and made sure she marry him whether she liked it or not. He glanced up when he heard his door opened.

“What are you doing here Reina?” Kikwang placed down his pen as he stared at his ex-girlfriend.

“Honey, didn’t you miss me?” Reina walked to his side about to kiss him when he turned his head on the side and stood up.

“How many times have I told you that we’re over?” Kikwang glared at her.

“C’mon, we all know you said that out of anger.” She said as she reached out to touch his face.

Kikwang blocked her arm and pushed it on the side. “Don’t touch me.” He said getting annoyed with her. “I said it before Reina, we are over, and we’ve been over for a long time.” Kikwang turned his back on her as he walked towards his mini bar.

Reina’s temper exploded. “Is it about Eun Hye?!”

Kikwang turned around and looked at her with anger in his eyes. “Don’t you dare bring her up in this conversation…She doesn’t have anything to do with what happened between us!”

“I don’t believe you at all! You changed after that day!”

Kikwang touched his forehead as he tried to calm himself. “I don’t need this right now Reina. Get out before I throw you out myself.”

Reina stepped back. “You wouldn’t!”

Kikwang said in menacing voice. “Try me.”

“This is not over Kikwang!” Reina threw the words at him before she marched out of his office.

Kikwang gave out a big sigh and poured himself a glass of brandy. He walked towards the window behind his desk and looked outside while he sipped his drink.

“Was that Reina I just saw walking out like a mad woman?” A well built handsome man asked looking behind him.

Kikwang turned around to saw his old time friend walked in his office. A genuine smile placed on his face as he hugged his friend. “Doo Joon!”

Doo Joon winked at his friend after the hug and teased his friend. “You missed me that much?”

Kikwang smacked him on his head and led him to the seat in front of his desk. “You have good news for me?”

“Straight to the point as always…you’re not even going to offer me that good brandy you have there?”

“Sorry man, go ahead and help yourself then tell me what I want to know.”

“Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter