Chapter 03: A New Start

The Runaway Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry about the long wait.

I've been busy with the new fic (My Gay Bestfriend)

It took most of my time writing it...

But! Here I am for a new update!!!

Hope y'all like it!

 

Eun Hye opened her gallery with a bright smile on her face. It has been a month now since she decided to open her own business. She bought this three story building for herself last month and turned the first floor as her Gallery and her office, the 2nd floor as her studio and the third floor as her apartment. She loved photography and has been doing it for a while now. She only stopped with her passion for photography when she found out that she was getting engaged to Kikwang.

Kikwang…he was her first love. Their family known each other since they were toddlers and even though they went to different school they saw each other once in a while in family parties and other events.

Her friends warned her about him as a player, but she didn’t listen to them. She agreed on the engagement and thought he would learn to love her until that night when she overheard their conversation.

Eun Hye slapped her face lightly. “Yah!!!” She screamed to let the tension out of her system.

“Ahhh…much better.” She nodded her head and smiled at the morning sky. She looked around and waived at some people she knew since she moved in her building. She really liked this place. She turned around and decided to walk back inside her gallery. She went straight to the front desk to see if there’s anything going on today. She heard the door chimed and she slowly looked up. “Hello!” She stopped when she found a familiar face standing right in front of her. Her jaw dropped and she screamed. “Doo Joon Ah!!!” She ran towards him and threw herself on her favorite cousin.

Doo Joon laughed hard as he hugged his cousin. “Eun Hye Noona,” He said while catching his breath. “You missed me this much?” He .

“Yah! Doo Joon ah!!” Eun Hye released him from her tight grip and punched him on his arm.

“Why are you hitting me now?” Doo Joon pretended to be hurt.

“Awww…my little Doo Joon Ah…did noona hit you hard?” She cooed at him and pinched his cheek.

“Yah! No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter