Chapter 05: A Secret Admirer...

The Runaway Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, it seems like i've been neglecting this Fic

That's why I decided this whole week I'll be writing solely on this Fic!

So, hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

I might changed some few things from my original plot

But then again, y'all don't know that...hehehe

Let me know what y'all think!

 

Yoon Eun Hye opened her door and walked outside breathing in the cool crispy air.  She smiled to herself and looked around her neighborhood.  She waved at the few people who were out already like her.  She walked back inside her studio to get ready for the day ahead. 

She heard her door opened thinking it was Hyun Seung she turned around to greet him, but she was greeted by a total stranger holding a bouquet of flowers.  Her favorite flower at that too.

“Excuse me.” The boy said.  “Are you Ms. Eun Hye?” He asked.

Yoon Eun Hye walked closer.  “Yes I’m Eun Hye.  Can I help you with something?"

The boy smiled at her and handed her the flowers.  “Can you please sign here?” He pointed at his small clip board.

Eun Hye still a bit lost as she signed the paper and saw the boy waved his hand and left her studio.  She looked at the flower and saw a note attached to it.  She grabbed it and opened it…curious to who sent her the bouquet.

 

My dear Eun Hye,

I hope you liked the flower I sent you.

U.

Yoon Eun Hye smiled.  She thought that it might be Hyun Seung who sent her the flowers.  She walked at the back room to get a vase to put the flowers in when she heard her door opened again.    “I’ll be out in a minute.” She called out.

Few minutes later she walked back out with the flowers in the vase.  She saw Hyun Seung standing beside the reception desk holding a cup of coffee and a white bag which probably some pastries that she liked.

“Good morning Yeh.” He smiled at her.

“Good morning Hyun Seung.” She said.

Hyun Seung’s eyes went to the vase she was holding.  “Those are pretty.  Where did you get them?” He asked.

Yoon Eun Hye looked confuse now.  “You didn’t send them to me?”

Hyun Seung shook his head.  “No, I didn’t.”

Eun Hye looked at the flowers and then to Hyun Seung. 

Hyun Seung narrowed his eyes.  “You don’t know who sent them?”

Eun Hye pursed her lips and shook her head.  “I thought it was you.”  Then her eyes lighted up.  “Maybe it was Doo Joon.”

“Probably…it didn’t come with a note or something?”

“Oh, yeah it did.  Hold on…it’s here somewhere.”  Eun Hye looked through her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter