Chapter 04: Unexpected Encounter

The Runaway Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been bad at updating this fic...

I know...

But! y'all know I won't abandon this story!

I don't abandon any of my stories...

It just makes me write more on the fic that have more comments/reviews...

It's like the fuel that helps me write...

Anywayz, sorry about my babbling...

Here's the next chappy!

Enjoy!!!

 

Hyun Seung’s smile left his face when he saw his friend.  “Doo Joon.” He said.  He placed a fake smile on his face and walked towards his friend to give him a hug.  “How are you friend?”

Doo Joon lifted his eyebrows, but didn’t say anything.  “I’m good.  How about you?”

“I’m alright.” He said and then walked towards Eun Hye and gave her a hug.  “Good Morning.”

“Good Morning.” Eun Hye smiled back at him.

“I brought some of your favorite sweets and a cup of coffee with 2 shots of hazelnut creamer like you like it.” Hyun Seung said while he reached out to hand the goodies to Eun Hye.

“Thanks Hyunnie.  You’re always so good to me.” Eun Hye gave him a peck on his cheeks.

“Only for you.” Hyun Seung whispered.

Eun Hye turned around to look at him after she placed the coffee and sweets on the desk and asked, “Did you say something?”

Hyun Seung shook his head.  “No I didn’t.” He heard Doo Joon laughed behind him.  He glared at him and then smiled back when he looked at Eun Hye.  “I have to go now.  I just wanted to drop those here for you before I head out to work.”

Eun Hye smiled at him again.  “Okay Hyunnie, I’ll see you tomorrow then?”

Hyun Seung hesitated at first as he felt his friend’s gaze on his back.  “Yeah, same time.” He walked up to her again and gave her a hug and a kiss on her forehead.

“I’m going too Noona.” Doo Joon said.

“Why so soon? You just got here.” Eun Hye looked sadly at him.

Doo Joon smiled and walked passed Hyun Seung to give her one last hug and a kiss on her cheek.  “I’ll be back soon.  You know it will be hard to get rid of me.” He smirked at her.

“That’s why I love you so much Doo Joon.” She said and gave him a tight hug.

“I love you too noona.” He said before he let her go.  “I’ll see you soon okay?” He walked towards his friend and patted his back to signal him

 

 

~~ TRB ~~

 

Doo Joon followed Hyun Seung outside the building.  He was two steps in front of him as he observed his friend quietly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter