Chapter 06: The New Client

The Runaway Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Here's a New CHAPTER!

I apologized that I update this story not much as my other ones.

I tend to update the stories that have more comments...

It pumps me up and the story just flows...

Proof of that...my story MY GAY BESTFRIEND...I've written 21 chapters in three weeks!

I guess since it's full of , so people comment more...hahaha

Anywayz, I hope y'all enjoy this new chapter!

Comments are love!!!

 

Eun Hye was getting ready for the meeting with a client this morning.  She was gathering all her portfolio and organizer in her bag.  She walked behind her desk to see if she was missing anything else.

“Oh! My phone!” She grabbed her phone almost leaving it behind.

 The client was supposed to meet her for breakfast.  She has to admit this job the client was offering her was pretty exciting.  She supposed to take pictures of models with their products.  If that goes through then she will be busy and probably won’t have the time to think about him.

She paused and said softly.  “Him…”  She looked outside her window as she remembered someone.

She shook her head and tucked her hair behind her ear to get his image out of her head.  “Get a hold of yourself Eun Hye!” She scolded herself.  “It’s over.  He probably married that horrible woman!” There was a pain that shot through her chest when she said that last part.

She heard a buzz.

“Ms. Yoon.  There’s a car outside waiting for you.” The voice announced through the phone’s speaker.

“A what?” Eun Hye looked confused.

“A car Ms. Yoon.  The driver said that he is here to pick you up for the breakfast meeting.” Her secretary said.

“Oh…” She doesn’t know what to say. 

“Ms. Yoon? You’ll be late.”                                                                         

“Okay Ji Young.  I’ll be out there.” She finally said while grabbing all her things.  She paused when she reached out to her door knob and asked herself in confusion ‘A Car?’ then she just shrugged it off and opened the door.

 

~ T R B ~

 

“Hello .” Eun Hye smiled at the receptionist.

“Good morning.” The girl smiled at her brightly.  “How may I help you today?”

Eun Hye was a bit nervous.  “I have a 9 am appointment with Mr. Yong Jun Hyung.”

The receptionist looked at her computer and she smiled.  “Ms. Yoon?”

“Yes, that’s me.”

“Okay, I will let him know that you’re here already.” The receptionist stood up.  “Let me take you to the conference room.” The girl led the way to a more private room.  “You can wait here Ms. Yoon and Mr. Yong will be with you soon.”

“Thank you.” Eun Hye smiled back and saw the young girl leave the room.

Eun Hye placed her portfolio and organizer on the table and made herself comfortable.  She looked around the conference room and she felt some familiarity.  It just reminded her of him again.  She pushed that thought at the back of her mind and opened her organizer and tried to distract herself. 

She was going through her little speech when the door opened.  She placed a big smile on her face and looked up.  Her face froze when she saw a boy carrying a big bouquet of jasmine flowers, her favorite flower, with a pastry box from her favorite shop.

“Ms. Yoon?” The young man asked.

Eun Hye just nodded her head.  “Yes.”

“Delivery for you…can you please sign here?”  The young man pointed to his binder.  After she did the young man smiled and thanked her before leaving.

Eun Hye was speechless.  “There must be a mistake.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter