Chapter 01: Setting You Free

The Runaway Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Eun Hye just got home from her shopping spree with her friends Kim Yoo Bin and Park Bomi. She noticed that there are cars parked on their driveway. She walked in and dropped her shopping bags by the stairs to see who their visitors are. She was about to open the door to her fiance’s study room when she heard someone mentioned her name.
 

~~ TRB ~~




“Are you really going through this wedding this Sunday?” Dong Woon, who was one of Kikwang’s best men at the wedding, asked.

“Why not?” Kikwang asked back.

“What will happen to Reina?” Jun Hyung asked.

“Are you even in love with Yuki?” Yo Seob asked the same time as Jun Hyung.

“What’s love got to do with this marriage? We all know that it’s only on paper.” Kikwang pointed out, “Nothing will change between Reina and me.”

“Are you for real? You going to be a married man and you will still go out with your ex-girlfriend?” Hyun Seung couldn’t believe what he was hearing from his friend.

“She’s not really my ex-girlfriend. We still see each other.” He explains as he sat down on the sofa.

“Does Yuki even know that you’re still seeing her?” Hyun Seung asked surprised at this information.

“She probably has an idea. I can’t just stop what I’ve been doing just like that.” Kikwang said while flipping through some magazine he picked up from the coffee table.

“I can’t believe you’re going to do this. What about Yuki? Her feelings?” Hyun Seung questioned his friend.

Kikwang let out a sigh and looked at his friend. “She knows what she was getting into. She knows where I stand.”

“You have been living with each other for 3 months now. You don’t feel anything towards her at all?”
Dong Woon asked.

Kikwang thought about it and said, “She will be a good wife. She’s very docile and proper. She’ll do anything I tell her to do. Plus, she’s so in love with me.” Kikwang smirked at his friend.

~~ TRB ~~




Eun Hye started packing her things. “Docile and proper?” Eun Hye screamed, “What am I? A dog?!” She stomped towards her closet as she grabbed all her clothes and shoved it all in her suitcase. “So in love with him?! Ha! The nerve of that guy!”

She walked in her bathroom and started grabbing all her toiletries. She walked back towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter