Bad Mood

Death Cannot Separate Our Love...

"What's wrong with her?" - GiKwang

 

*Apple's / NaYoung's POV*

Okay, Apple.. You better go out from here before hearing their conversation further more and they catch that you are hearing their conversation since then.

I walk back to living room, sit there and sigh several times. Mira seems confuse why suddenly my mood drop down like that.

"Apple, are you okay?" I lift my head and find DongWoon oppa in front of me. "Your aura are so so so gloomy!" he adds.

"Anni, I'm not okay," I say and sigh again.

"What happen?" he sits beside me, looking to me.

"I don't feel like talking about it, oppa," I take the sofa's pillow and burry my face in it.

"Owie, it's okay, Apple," he pats my back.

"Gomawo, oppa," I smile to him and burry my face again in the pillow.

"Apple."

"Hmm?" it must be Mira.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Don't want to talk it right now," I look beside and suddenly DongWoon oppa is changing to Mira already.

"Okay, I won't ask you about it."

"Thank you."

"Jagiya~~~~" you know who call me right?

"Hmm?"

"Omo, what's wrong with you?" suddenly he grabs my face and looks deeply into my eyes.

"Gwaenchana," I say and trying to get out from his grabs.

"You're eyes are not telling that you are alright."

"Ugh," I mumble.

"Apple, tell me what's wrong..."

"Anni, I won't tell you right now, maybe next time," finally I can go out from his grabs! "Mira, do you want to go home now?"

"Eh, now?"

"If you don't want I'll go back alone now."

"Hmm, but I still want-"

"It's okay, I will go back by myself."

"But, Apple, how can you go-"

"Walking," I say nonchalantly, geez, she is having fun with DooJoon oppa right now! Why am I interrupting them? "Ciao," I say to everyone who hear me.

When I'm about to open the mansion's door, suddenly I feel a grasp on my left arm. Well, I know who grasp me already, it must be him. Yeah, GiKwang oppa. Sorry oppa, but I feel like I don't want to talk much to you now. He turns my body to face him.

"Why?"

"Why what??" I ask back.

"Why do you feel like that you don't want to talk to me now?"

"Bad mood." short answers. I try to let go of his grasp, instead releasing me, he grasp me tighter.

"Let me bring you home," he about to take his motorcycle key but I stop him.

"Anni, gwanchana," I smile forcely and peck him before finally he releases his grasp and watching me going out from the mansion.

 

--------------------------------------------------

*GiKwang's POV*

Oh my, what's wrong with her? Did I make her angry? But, what did I do?

"Hyung, what's wrong with her?" DongWoon asks.

"I don't know either," I shrug.

"PMS?" HyunSeung hyung guesses.

"Not her time," Mira speaks and receiving a small laughs as the result.

"Her mood just drop down suddenly," YoSeob hyung says.

"I wonder what makes her suddenly like that," I sigh and sit beside DongWoon.

"Don't you have to catch her up?" JunHyung hyung suggests.

"Anni, I'm afraid that she will be madder."

"But from here to the town is a long way," Mira says and stands up from DooJoon's hyung lap, gosh, both of them makes me envy!

"You don't afraid something will happen to her?"

"Hyung, you better catch her!"

"Remember YoungJoon who kidnapped her?"

"Don't you afraid that another thirst vampire will kidnap and bites her again?"

"You better think about it right now, Kwang."

"Catch her, catch her!!"

Before I could open my mouth, they are all speaking like a train already. "Please, guys! Just let me think first!" I stand up and walk to the corridor of my bedroom.

"Apple, what happen to you? Fool me! Why don't I just read her mind?" I blame myself and push the door behind me harshly which produce a "Bang!" sound soon. "Oh well, I think I need some rest now."

 

~ * ~

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Owie~

Apple why suddenly your mood just drop down like that? Dx