Wake Up!

Death Cannot Separate Our Love...

3 Subscribers and 26 views :D Well it's only a little, but I appreciate it so much! Sooner or later, I believe the view and the subscriber will be risig up! Yeay, haha xD well just enjoy the first chapter already! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"He has a cute sleeping face." - Apple

 

*Author’s POV*

The sun today shines so brightly. The birds chirps and makes a beautiful melody from it. Let’s see what is going inside this mansion that placed on top of the mountain. Well, everybody in the mansion are sleeping tightly, they don’t even move nor change their position. What a peaceful mansion, haha. The owners of this mansion are six handsome boys which are… VAMPIRES. Shock? Well, they are not scary as you think, because they are so so so so so handsome. (Author is a big fan of it, so don’t mind if you found the words are to over, ROFL!) All the girls would fall for them because their charms which are more than human..

*Ting Tong* the mansion’s bell ring. Still, no one is wake up.

“They are not awake yet,” says one of the girls, there are two of them. (girl one)

“Then we have to wake them up!^^” the other girls (girl two) says so while putting her forefinger on the finger detector to open the door.

“Bwoh? How could you-“

“Our finger prints are accepted already now, since we have our boyfriend inside there, right?” she smiles widely.

“Ah, yesh…,” her friends says with hopeless tone when seeing her friend who already running inside the mansion.

“You wake up your boyfriend, and I wake up MY boyfriend. Then, I will just wake up the other oppas.”

 “Ya! You don’t have to emphasize the word ‘MY’! I have my own boyfriend already!”

“Keke, just want to joking around, Mira! See you later!” the two of them gone to the different corridor.

 

~ * ~

 

*(Girl 2)’s POV*

"This mansion is way too big enough for the six of them to live.!I wonder how they clean it everyday. Or… Maybe they never clean it? Haha!” I ask to myself and laugh because of my own question.

Finally I arrive in front of his room! Oh well, it’s a bit tired to walk here, since the corridor is so damn long. I open the door slowly, maintaining not to wake him up, because I have my own way to wake the vampire – not human – inside it. I go to the window and open the curtain, letting the bright sunlight slants through the window, filling the room with light and make it bright.

“GIKWANG OPPA, WAKE UP!” I shout as I open the curtain.

“Hmm…” This guy called “GiKwang”, just change his position on the bed, without even opening his eyes to look who is inside the room beside him.

Ugh, it’s hard to wake up this kind of vampire… He is not weak if sunlight touches his skin; he is just like us, human. He doesn’t weak with cross too! But he has special abilities that human don’t have. Also, they eat raw meat and drink blood.

“Oppa, wake up,” I shake his body, still, no signs of life… I mean, he doesn’t even move an inch. “Ah, useless! It’s hard to wake him up,” I sit on the bed, beside him, resting my back on the bed’s stall *?*, looking at his cute sleeping face.

 

Old photo already, but never get old, right? Haha xD

 

----------------------------------------------

*GiKwang’s POV*

Haha! She gives up already? So fast!! Anyway, I’m wake up already actually, LOL! Just want to make her shock with my sudden action! I have my plan too, Apple! Your plan will never succeed, because I can read you mind, hehe! Okay, counting now…

1, 2, 3!

 

~ * ~

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

First chapter release! Haha :D

Hope all of you like the first chapter ^^

See ya in next chapter~

Anyway, comments are love ♥