Longlast

Death Cannot Separate Our Love...

"It will be hard." - Apple

 

*Apple's / NaYoung's POV*

He takes my hand and brings me to his room. Oh, oppa.. Please don't talk about this! This is the perfect time for me to ending up our relationship! Why can't you know what I am thinking now? Why don't you just read my mind?! It will be easier if you read my mind now and know that I will break you up soon! I don't need your explanation again!

He keeps holding my hand until we arrive at his room. He let me in first and locks the door behind him, maintaining that no one will just pass in freely when we talk personally like this. Just the two of us, yeah, just the two of us. Talking about the freaky death thing that I don't even want to hear about it!

"So, Apple here are how the conversations flows~"

"Oppa, I think you don't have to say it-"

"Just here it first," he cuts off my words. I can't do anything! So I just listen what he talks about.

He talks about the death stuff, talking about our relationship, blablabla and for the others, I'm too lazy to hearing it. Until suddenly he talks because knowing that I'm not paying attention to him, "Apple, are you listening to me?" I look to him and bravely shake my head. Okay, I now that I'm being mean!

"Oppa, sorry for not listening to you," I say and put my head down. "But the main thing that I came here this morning is...," I pause. "I want to ending up our relationship," I look to him and he keeps looking to me straight forwardly. I know that he is shocks to here about my sudden words that stabs his heart, I believe.

"B-b-but, why?" he stutters and I can see his eyes are teary already.

"Mianhe, oppa... But this is the best way that I can think of. I don't want to look any of my boyfriend die in front of me again nor seeing my boyfriend, hopelessly looking into me death in front of his eyes," I can feel that tears are wetting my cheeks already. "This is the reason why I am being bad mood since yesterday." "I'm sorry, oppa," I stand up and head to the door, when his hand suddenly catch my forearm.

"No, Apple... You can't just do this to me!"

"I'm sorry once again, please.. Just let me go," successfully I get my hand back from him, but he grabs it again and make my body turns to him. His face is just an inch from me.

"Apple, we need to talk, seriously!" he brings me to the bed and let me sit there. Well I have to say that he brings me harshly. He takes the paper tissue and gives it to me, I wipe off the tears from my cheeks.

"What do you need, oppa? Explanation?"

"Yes, I need explanation why you were saying like that and suddenly broke our relationship!!"

"BECAUSE I CAN'T HOLD THIS PAIN ANYMORE! ONCE IN MY LIFE SEEING A BOY DYING IN FRONT OF ME IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!!!" I shout at him.

"No, I will never let you die nor me die in front of you," his calm voice soothing me, also with the hugs that he gives me making me soothing more. He stands up and takes my hand, motion me to stands up too.

"But, what if we separate from each other?"

He puts both of his hands on my waist and breath. "But death will never separate our love, Apple," he keeps moving forwards to me, making me spontaneously move backwards until I can feel the cold wall behind me.

"Uhm, oppa," I say when he moves his head forwards. I know that he asks for a kiss now.

"Shht," he puts his forefinger on my lips. "Let me finish this thing first."

"But I want to." Okay! I can't really hold it anymore! "Haaaaa...!"

"HACHOOOO!" I sneeze in front of his face. "Gyaaaa! I'm sorry!!"

"Apple, you just ruin the sweet momment," he open his eyes and looks at me, before I could say sorry for the... I don't know how many times I said it already, I can feel his juicy lips on mine. (Oh, don't you feel jealous, readers? :p *NaYoung run away before being beat up*). "So I guess you are not ending up our love, right?"

"Well, I said that I'm ending it up already back then," I rub my nose that feel itchy. "But I think I just erase the words that I talked, so never mind of it."

"Actually I have an idea."

"What idea?"

"Turning you into a vampire!"

"Turn me then."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup! If this is the only way that I can be with you, then turn me!" he steps forward again and cup my face, lifting my chin up so it will be easier for him to bites me.

"Are you ready?" I nod.

 

THE END <33
 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

FINISH! WOOT! I know, cliffhanger, right? Haha~

Sometimes I want to make readers being mad at the ending, LOLS!

Anyway, you should be thankful because I let you choose the ending and end the story by yourself! :p

 

And feedback please! I need feedback to get my writing skills better, also my grammar -.-