Morning Present?

Death Cannot Separate Our Love...

"Those red cheeks of her." - GiKwang

 

*GiKwang's POV*

"Good morning, sweetie!" I jump off from the bed and place her on the bed, laying. So my position is now on top of her. Yeah, I'm fast! I'm a vampire! My body movement is faster than human! xD I can see her eyes become widen and she can't help it but opens ; too shock because of my sudden action.

"Lee GiKwang...," she says my full name slowly. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" suddenly she shouts and makes my smile even bigger.

"Jagiya, just want to say good morning to you by doing this," I touch her lips with mine before she could protesting more. Oh, what a tasty breakfast? And she even kiss me back! Aah, this girl sure knows how to make me happy!! ;DD

 

--------------------------------------------

*Apple's / NaYoung's POV*

Ugh, this guy... He knows how not-to-make-me-mad -.- He always do this when I'm mad at him! And do you know what? It's hard not to kiss him back! Aish... He breaks the kiss for us to catch some air then kiss me again before I could say anything. Then he starts to trails down his kiss to my neck. I keep my mouth tight so a moan will never come out from my mouth, but it can't! As the result, a moan come out freely from my mouth. Ugh, I can't help it anymore! He is good at doing this!

"Oppa!" I push him utmost and making him falling to the floor.

"Ouch!" he says while rubbing his buttock.

"Omo, I... I'm sorry oppa! I.. I don't mean to do it!! >___<" I say and squat beside him.

 

--------------------------------------------

*GiKwang's POV*

Oooooooow!! It hurts! How can she pushed me like that? I mean.. How can she be powerful like that?! She could push me until I'm falling succesfully to the ground! It's so rare! Or maybe it's just me who enjoying too much kissing her and lose my power?

"Omo, I... I'm sorry oppa! I.. I don't mean to do it!! >___<" she says and squats beside me. Oh, what a concern girlfriend :3

"Gwaenchenayo," I pretend to make it sound pathetically.

"Owie, mianhe, oppa!!!" she hugs me tight like there is no tomorrow. (Okay, too over -.-)

"I just need something, Apple," she releases the hug and looks at me with that beautiful eyes of her.

"Mwo?" she asks.

"This-" I kiss her passionately at her lips, which is making her shock again, I knew it already. I smile between the kiss, knowing that she kisses me back again. She ends the kiss first and looks at me.

"Aish, oppa," she throws her face to see the other side of the room. Slowly, I can see her cheeks turn into the red one.

"Hey, your cheeks are-"

"Yes, I knew it already."

"Owie, you don't mad at me right?"

"Anni, why do I have to mad at you?" she faces me again.

"Maybe because my sudden action?" I shrug.

"I'm not that sensitive, you know," she punches me lightly on the shoulder and laughs.

"Hehe," I just can laugh looking at her who is smiling widely to me right now.

"Let's go wake up the other oppas!" she stands up and stretches her body; to left to right.

"Apple," I gesture my hand to make her come to me.

"What again, oppa?" I smile widely to her and kiss her again on the cheek.

"Okay, lets go!" she keeps standing up there, not moving even an inch. "C'mon~" I grab her hand and bringing her to the outside of the room. "If you keep silent like this, I'm sure I will kiss you more!" suddenly she reacts with giving a light punch on my body.

"You! Lee GiKwang, stop teasing me around like this!" she says and walks away from me.

"Ya! Wait for me, Apple!" I run to her and hug her from the behind, swing her to the air and make her stand beside me and circling my arm into her waist.

 

~ * ~

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Aaaaw.. They make a cute couple, don't they? >.<

Did you know? I keep smiling to myself when writing this!

Aargh! I don't know why but it's always happen to me when I'm writing their fic or any cute scene on other fic!

Haha, well then, what do you think?^^