Serious Conversation

Death Cannot Separate Our Love...

"Death?" - Apple

 

*Author's POV*

They spend about 30 minutes to waken all the boys up. Especially, to wake JunHyung up; the real sleephead which is hard to be waken up. From GiKwang kicking JunHyung's buttock and finally Apple's words that make him awake; "WAKE UP, OPPA! I WILL MAKE YOUR FAVORITE RAW BEEF BURGER AS THE BREAKFAST!!!!" and finally JunHyung awake when hearing Apple's words. Both of them (GiKwang and Apple) come out from JunHyung's bedroom and go to the kitchen to find YoSeob, DongWoon, DooJoon and Mira who are waiting for them since then.

"Mian, Mira."

"It's okay~ It's hard to waken up the sleephead, right?" Mira smiles to Apple.

"Of course it's hard! Anyway, we have to make one rare beef burger."

"For what?"

"For the sleep-"

"Ya, don't call me like that!" suddenly JunHyung appears and makes Apple shock.

"Hehe, sorry, oppa. I mean for JunHyung oppa," she says to Mira.

"Oooh, okay then."

"What the others want to eat?"

"Banana pancake for Seobbie!"

"Tsk, Seobbie! You make Mira and Apple become more troublesome!" YoSeob pouts because of being scold by DooJoon.

"Oh, it's okay, oppa.. I will make it!^^" Apple says cheerfuly, YoSeob's face turn into the bright one again.

"And the others?" Mira asks.

"Just make the same food for us," DongWoon, HyunSeung and DooJoon says in syncs.

"And you, what do you want?" Apple asks to GiKwang. Even without taking a look, Apple knows that GiKwang doesn't participate in answering.

"Have my breakfast already~" he says nonchalantly.

"Mwo?" finally Apple turn around to look at him with her puzzle face.

"In the bedroom..."

"Aish you," Apple knows what GiKwang means. Yeah, he means the kisses that he gave to Apple. Apple throws a tissue to him jokingly and get back to her work; cooking the breakfast for the sixth of the vampires.

"Hyung, can we talk a bit later?" GiKwang asks YoSeob who is drinking her banana milk.

"Sure," YoSeob shrugs and enjoying his banana milk again.

"Oh anyway, Apple," HyunSeung suddenly talks.

"Hmm?" Apple turns around to face him.

"Still hurt?" HyunSeung asks while pointing the area at the upper of his collarbone. Yes, he means about YoungJoon's bite.

"A bit," she smiles.

"Your stomach?"

"Well, not as hurt after the operation," she says. "Anyway, thank you for helping me back then, oppa," she says and get back to work.

"Cheonmaneyo," HyunSeung answers.

"It's good that you can get back to a human again, Apple," Mira says to her.

"Luckily..." Apple says and earning a hug from Mira, what a best friends :)

 

~ * ~

 

*GiKwang's POV*

Hmmph! I said that I have eaten my breakfast already! But Apple keep giving me this sandwich with a rare beef meet inside it! Oh well, just eat it, Kwang... It's your girlfriend's hard work after all! You don't want to make her upset, right?

After taking the breakfast, I tell Apple to wait for me a bit, I say that I want to talk to YoSeob hyung personally. She says, "Sure," and kiss me on the cheek. I touch my cheek and can not help but smiling widely looking at her.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" YoSeob hyung comes forwards to me, still munching the banana fruit.

"Let's talk it outside, hyung!" I say and grab his hand, bringing his to the park.

"Sooo?" he asks.

"Hmmm, hyung.. Lately I'm thinking about this thing."

"What?"

"Death," I say inaudibly.

"What?" he asks once again, in higher tone.

"Death," I say louder and get a nod from him.

"I guess you want to talk about Apple's death?"

"Yeah," I nod. "I know that human will die because of old age. But we can't die because of old age right?" I add.

"Yes."

"Then I'm afraid that I will miss her, hyung~" I say sadly.

"Oh well, Kwang... You have to knew about this before," he says and pats his back. Sometimes YoSeob hyung can become mature also...

"Should I just turn her into a vampire?"

"Up to you, but you have to ask her permission first, of course." "Also, thinking about her life, family, friends and people around her. You can't be a selfish, Kwang," he says and looking to me straight forward.

"But, how will I talk about this to her?"

"Well, I can't help you at that condition, Kwang. You have to search it by your self!"

"Oh well, such a tough one if you have an human-girlfriend/boyfriend."

"Oh! One more thing you have to know!"

"Mwo?"

"Using my ability, Apple experienced seeing someone dying in front of her. And sadly, it was his boyfriend. Ever since that, she will walk out if someone will talk about death or something that have related with it. So I guess, this will be a tough one for you, Kwang! A really tough one! I will keep supporting you anyway, HWAITING!"

"Gomawo, hyung!" he smiles and both of us walk back to the living room to catch up with the other boys.

 

--------------------------------------

*Apple's / NaYoung's POV*

I walk to the park to catch some fresh air, but I see that GiKwang and YoSeob oppa are talking together in there. His face is really serious, same as YoSeob oppa... What happen? I can see their mouth are keep moving, talking about something. But I don't know what are they talking about. Until I hear this word; "I guess you want to talk about Apple's death?" from YoSeob's oppa mouth.

Did he just talked about 'death'? Okay, I don't wanna hear it!! ENOUGH ALREADY FOR TORTURING ME WITH MY BOYFRIEND's DEATH! Oh, GiKwang oppa.. Why would you ever think about that so soon like this? Well, I know that we can't be like this forever! But, please... Don't talk about death right now! I'm not in the mood of it!! My BF just died for 2 months ago and now you make me remember it again, geez!

And maybe.. Should I just break with him? So it won't hurt again, like the last time when I heard, well not heard but saw directly, in front of me, my BF died? Oh please, just stop it already!! ANYONE! CAN ANYONE TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS CONDITION?!

 

~ * ~

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Oh no! Bad! Soooooo bad!

Apple is hearing their conversation! >.<