IMA

Lovesick

 

"Eun Jung, wait for me!" I yell as I see her walking through the school gates. She waves and waits for me to catch up.

"Oh Suzy, I never expected you to be here so early." She says as she starts walking.

"Oh, yeah. Hey you want to eat lunch together again?" I ask.

"Hmm? Oh sure. I have band again, do you want to eat up there again?" She asks and I nod excitingly.

"Oh deh!" I say with a big smile, hoping that I see him again.

 

Lunch~

 

I walk up to the band room and I see Eun Jung packing up her things again, so I walk in.

"Oh Eun Jung!" I say with a big smile. I look around the room to find nobody but other freshman.

"Hey Eun Jung, where's your section leader?" I ask quietly. She looks up from her things with a weird look like it's an odd question.

"Oh, Hae Won? Mmm he just transferred to the top music program." She says.

*Oh, he's that good huh? Hmm too bad I didn't get to see him again. * I think to myself.

"Hey, Eun Jung. How do you join that program, and what is it called exactly?" I ask.

"Oh it's the IMA, International Music Association." She says. "OH! DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?" She asks suddenly while stopping what she's doing.

"…Uhh maybe…can I still join?" I say scratching my head as I felt myself slightly blushing.

"Of course!" She says with a smile.

"Haha, okay! Lets go eat lunch" I say while dragging her out the door.

 

After-school~

 

I quickly grab my phone after I get out of the science building.

[ring…ring…Yoboseyo?"]

[Ah, Omma, can you pick me up early today? Or do you want me to walk home."]

[Oh Suzy. Mian, omma is still busy at work. Can you walk home with Hyun Jin?]

[Oh, deh. Oh omma, when you get home can I talk to you about this club thing?]

[Ah, deh. Mian, omma's got to go~]

[Deh, anneyoung]

 

I hang up the phone and walk to the tables where my brother and his friends hung out.

"Hey, who's that girl?"

"She's so pretty"

"What grade is she in?"

"Why haven't I seen her before?"

I hear all of his friends say as I walk slowly towards the tables.

"Ah, annyeonghasaeyo. I'm looking for Hyun Jin. Do you know where he is?" I say as they look in awe.
"Eh? Do you know Hyun Jin?" One of his friends ask.

"Ah, deh~" I say with a big smile. They just smiled back in approval and started to whisper, which they at because I could still hear them.

"Eh, do you think she's going to confess to him?"

"Is she his girlfriend that we never heard of?"

I was just about to protest when Hyun Jin popped out of nowhere and put his arm around me and gave a huge smile.

"Ahh! So you have met my friends Suzy-ah~" He said as he turned and winked at me. It totally creeped me out and I and just brushed his arm off of me.

"Mmm… yes I have oppa." I say as his friends start to smile and wink at him.

"Well I'll formally introduce you to my friends. Everyone, this is my little sister Suzy!" He says as his friends totally freak out.

"Ehh!? But she's so pretty and cute~" They say as they start to .

"Mmm… okay. Oppa, omma said that we have to walk home because she's busy. Can we go home early~?" I say to get a kick out of his friend's reactions. And of course they freak out, haha so fun~.

"Oh fine… I'll see you guys tomorrow then." He says as he grabs his bags and I follow him towards the gate.

 

At Home~

 

"Neh, Omma. My friend told me that there is this program called IMA, the International Music Association at our school. Can I please join?" I ask my mom while we were eating dinner.

"Hmm… Of course you can! I want you to have the best experience when you are here in Korea." She says with a smile. *Well that was easy… * I think to myself as I get up to clean my dishes.

 

*I can't wait to see him again! * I think to myself as I get ready for bed. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really sorry my readers for the really late update~!!! ><

I'm in the midst of writing my other fanfic I Cure you WIth A Painful Goodbye.

I really hope that you like the way that this story is kind of going.

I will try to update more, but school is coming to an end and I have a lot of exams haha~