Chapter 6

Lovesick

 

Hyun Jin came home from the store and found Suzy sleeping on the couch with the T.V. still on.

"Aigoo… She fell asleep again." He said with a smile as he put the groceries in the kitchen. He looked up to see what she had been watching and it was her favorite drama she always watches "Playful Kiss". He smiled and went to turn it off. Suzy then opened her eyes and slowly sat up,

"Ah, oppa. You're back?" She asked as she rubber her eyes.

"Deh, how many times have you watched this already?" He asked as he ruffled his sister's hair.

"Aish, oppa. Don't tease me so early in the morning~." She said as she pouted at her brother.

"Silly, It's 12:00 in the afternoon already." He said while sitting on the ground in front of her.

"Deh!? I could have sworn I just took a short nap…" She said as she thought about it.

"Ahh… whatever, anyways. How did you music test go yesterday?" Hyun Jin asked as he opened his drink.

"Ah, I got in! And the lady was so nice, she said that if I join and continue, I would have a full ride scholarship! This really helps omma a lot neh?" She said happily while clapping her hands.

"Oh, that's good." He replied as he sipped his drink. "So, did you finally get to meet that Hae Won guy?" He asked as he tried to not sound irritated.

"Oh! I did. We had lunch together after my test." She said getting up from the couch. "I'm going to go change oppa, I'm meeting Eun Jung at the café to work on our project." She said while walking up the stairs.

"Ah deh." He said as he quietly sipped his drink. *So they're pretty close now, huh? I'll have to just assume they are friends for now. * He thought as he pulled out his iPod and stuck his ear buds in. *Whatever… I'm sure she'll be fine. * He thought before also drifting off into dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short chapters from now on~ but i'll for sure update more often! :D