Hot Chocolate~

Lovesick

The next day, I had voice lessons again with Sandeul and I for some reason could not wait.

I walked to the music building when I saw Hae Won and Eun Jung talking and laughing together. That was when I felt my heart pang with hurt.

I walked up to them talking, "Hey Eun Jung. What are you doing here?" trying to not sound sad.

"Oh nothing, I was just talking with Hae Won about band stuff." She said as she smiled at him.

"Oh, well I have my voice lesson now, do you want to wait for me?" I asked while glancing and Hae Won who seemed to be pre-occupied with his phone.

"Oh, I really would, but I already have plans with Hae Won. We are going to go and hang out with the other girls." She looked at Hae Won then at me. "You weren't planning on going… were you?" She asked kind of in a harsh tone.

"Oh, umm I guess not. Well I'll see you tomorrow then?" I said trying to hide my hurt feelings.

*She knows that I like him and yet… * I started to think when someone grabbed my arm and covered my eyes and quickly pulled me away for anybody to say anything. I was actually really relieved when I saw Sandeul oppa smiling down at me.

"A-annyeoung oppa." I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Shh… you can cry, nobody is here but you and me." He said comfortingly while patting my back.

I was hesitant at first but I just couldn't hold it in anymore and cried.

 

After I stopped crying Sandeul went outside and told me to wait. I just nodded and sat down looking out the window. He came back in with a cup of hot chocolate. I slightly smiled at his kindness and took it.

"Haha, thank you. But it's so hot now." I said trying to not sound harsh.

"A-ah, I know… I just thought you would want something… but I didn't know what to get you… and then I just thought-"

"Shh… It's okay oppa, I'm glad." I said as I took a small sip.

 

Then the room was filled with a silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful. I forgot everything that had to do with Hae Won and Eun Jung. I then smiled and watched the birds outside.

"You finally smiled." I heard him say and I quickly looked at him with a confused look.

"Hmm?"

"You should smile a lot more and never let anybody hurt you. You have a very pretty smile." He said again and quickly looked away. I noticed a slight blush on his cheeks and I chuckled.

"You're so nice oppa, I wish you were my close friend. You really are caring." I said as I put the empty cup down.

"Speaking of which… If I may ask, what happened back there. I saw you on the verge of crying." He asked me while looking right into my eyes.